Black Clover - Chapter 356 - Neverland

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
He is cocky yeah but he is also smart and bides his time well. Doubt he wouldn't prepare in a way or another, especially since he already saw this future.

I am starting to lean on what @Shadowlord123 said. Lucius made a clone of himself using his siblings' magic and gave it a tiny part of his soul. Think that could be interesting.
I better not see fucking Asta winning because of some fucking Ki upgrade or I will lose it:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I better not see fucking Asta winning because of some fucking Ki upgrade or I will lose it:milaugh:
I hope not. Tabata won't fumble. Have faith.

But on the real, I can't imagine how Lucius will be defeated with all his magic.. Hope Tabata delivers a satisfying end.

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope not. Tabata won't fumble. Have faith.

But on the real, I can't imagine how Lucius will be defeated with all his magic.. Hope Tabata delivers a satisfying end.
Yeah and now there is no Lucius for Asta to reverse time so they win vs Lucifero.

Btw.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I just realized.

Asta didn't know the time was being reversed during his fight with Lucifero?

Lucius just bypassed Anti Magic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah and now there is no Lucius for Asta to reverse time so they win vs Lucifero.

Btw.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I just realized.

Asta didn't know the time was being reversed during his fight with Lucifero?

Lucius just bypassed Anti Magic.
Yeah no Lucius to save them lmao.

Yeah I guess technically.

Btw I found smth interesting while browsing. It's about what we talked about Yuno and Asta as WK. Gimme a filler.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Fuck you @Seth

But I was talking about this

Asta fights alone. He can't be helped, people get in his way, he makes people weaker

While Yuno fights like you'd expect of a Wizard King. He helps people, makes them stronger, gives them morale, just like a real leader should

Last edited:
Fuck you @Seth

But I was talking about this

Asta fights alone. He can't be helped, people get in his way, he makes people weaker

While Yuno fights like you'd expect of a Wizard King. He helps people, makes them stronger, gives them morale, just like a real leader should
Lucius is going to wreck Yuno and probably turn him into a paladin under his command.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lucius is going to wreck Yuno and probably turn him into a paladin under his command.
I think that can make sense. Tbh I'd prefer if he just kills him, but we know such a thing probably won't happen. So him crushing him and making him a paladin works.

That could be how Yuno and Asta fight each other.

Yeah I think we all expect something like that.

I've also kinda been thinking of that Nagato scenario I talked about with Lucius and Julius. Maybe Lucius kills people, like Yami, Yuno or someone like that, but in the end he is somehow nerfed by Julius and Julius undoes those things.
I would hate Naga to scenario, ngl. It feels cheap. One of the things I liked it MCU is that after 1/2 of people disappeared, they didn't just get back to the point, and there were permanent important characters deaths.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I would hate Naga to scenario, ngl. It feels cheap. One of the things I liked it MCU is that after 1/2 of people disappeared, they didn't just get back to the point, and there were permanent important characters deaths.
Yeah I also would not be a fan of it as well. Hopefully Tabata cooks up something good.

Seth

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That would be damn crazy. People moan for other mangakas leaving long run hints here and there but if this is a hint on who was Asta's father that is damn awesome.
Let's see how it plays out.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I mean...

Asta-roth.

As stupid as this sounds, it has been in our faces this entire time. It might just be a coincidence, but what if it isn't? This guy provides some interesting info that could perhaps support this.
Yeah lmao. Iirc I think we might have talked about it in one the chapter threads or something.

It's interesting how we never got to see Astaroth at all. We've seen all the other higher ranking devils, like Lucifero and Beel and etc.

There could deffo be something there.

Asta awakens time magic :crazwhat:

Yeah lmao. Iirc I think we might have talked about it in one the chapter threads or something.

It's interesting how we never got to see Astaroth at all. We've seen all the other higher ranking devils, like Lucifero and Beel and etc.

There could deffo be something there.

Asta awakens time magic :crazwhat:
Aside from Astaroth, I'm still here hoping we get to see the designs of the demons that existed between the 3rd and 6th Layer. I always thought Tabata's demon designs rocked hard, so it'd be a shame to not get to see the rest.

Yuno gets killed by Lucius, only for Asta to awaken Time Magic as Astaroth's son. Then Asta reverses time and gets Yuno to the state he was in before the battle started. Can you imagine the initial outrage? :suresure:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aside from Astaroth, I'm still here hoping we get to see the designs of the demons that existed between the 3rd and 6th Layer. I always thought Tabata's demon designs rocked hard, so it'd be a shame to not get to see the rest.
Yeah they go hard. I'd like to see all of them. He doesn't miss with devils.

Yuno gets killed by Lucius, only for Asta to awaken Time Magic as Astaroth's son. Then Asta reverses time and gets Yuno to the state he was in before the battle started. Can you imagine the initial outrage? :suresure:
LMAO yeah. There'd be meltdowns ngl. :kobeha:

Reminds me of a scenario I thought off, that'd be very bad like this one I think

A likely scenario I could see would be the Nagato scenario that I mentioned. Which is that Lucius manages to kill off let's say Yami or Yuno or other big, important characters, but in the end, when he's defeated and nerfed by Julius, Julius uses the last of their power to bring everyone back and reverse the situation. That has some tension with characters dying, but ultimately it would feel cheap if it's reversed and they all survive ngl.