Black Clover - Chapter 356 - Neverland

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think Asta is cringe enough, if I hear "I will save XYZ together with Liebe" I will lose it.

+ I want my theory of Asta awakening his own magic to be true.
I think Asta might need a trip to the Underworld to awake his magic. Maybe Lucius crushes Yuno here, Asta arrives, gets crushed too, and gets send to the Underworld, and in some way split from Liebe. That causes Asta's magic to awaken smh.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think Asta might need a trip to the Underworld to awake his magic. Maybe Lucius crushes Yuno here, Asta arrives, gets crushed too, and gets send to the Underworld, and in some way split from Liebe. That causes Asta's magic to awaken smh.
Liebe needs to die/be completely separated from Asta.

Liebe blocks Asta from having flow of magic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Liebe needs to die/be completely separated from Asta.

Liebe blocks Asta from having flow of magic.
Well yeah that separation from him would cause Asta's magic to awake in the, I assume, harsh conditions of the Underworld. Asta would be in a life or death situation constantly without his weapons and Liebe, and thus have to resort to an awakening of some sorts. Later tho they prolly get merged but Liebe gets murked by Lucius.

Seth

โ€Ž
Well yeah that separation from him would cause Asta's magic to awake in the, I assume, harsh conditions of the Underworld. Asta would be in a life or death situation constantly without his weapons and Liebe, and thus have to resort to an awakening of some sorts. Later tho they prolly get merged but Liebe gets murked by Lucius.
I cling to Asta awakening his magic because it wasn't confirmed if Licita sucked the magic out of him.

Liebe probably blocks it a lot.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I cling to Asta awakening his magic because it wasn't confirmed if Licita sucked the magic out of him.

Liebe probably blocks it a lot.
Yeah there's definitely an angle out there for Asta to awaken his magic one way or another. Tho it'd be kinda anticlimactic. He's this anomaly without magic and all. He should stay like that tbh.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah there's definitely an angle out there for Asta to awaken his magic one way or another. Tho it'd be kinda anticlimactic. He's this anomaly without magic and all. He should stay like that tbh.
Yeah, Ik. Although I still hope for some "outside of formula" thinking from Tabata.

Liebe = King of the Underworld.

Asta = Wizard King for Clover.

Yuno = Wizard King for Spade.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, Ik. Although I still hope for some "outside of formula" thinking from Tabata.

Liebe = King of the Underworld.

Asta = Wizard King for Clover.

Yuno = Wizard King for Spade.
Idk how they are gonna solve it tbh. Is it who beats Lucius or whatever? They should prolly fight and the winner takes the throne.

Seth

โ€Ž
Idk how they are gonna solve it tbh. Is it who beats Lucius or whatever? They should prolly fight and the winner takes the throne.
I think I might be on point with Asta and Yuno being WK's for separate countries now that Spade is free.

I can't imagine Yuno not wanting WK. I hope Tabata doesn't sacrifice Yuno over Asta lol.

Asta vs Yuno is dumb because of Liebe. That's why I want Asta to have Magic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think I might be on point with Asta and Yuno being WK's for separate countries now that Spade is free.

I can't imagine Yuno not wanting WK. I hope Tabata doesn't sacrifice Yuno over Asta lol.

Asta vs Yuno is dumb because of Liebe. That's why I want Asta to have Magic.
Yeah but if Yuno wanted to the be WK or whatever of Spade he'd stay there lol. He clearly wants the WK title of the Clover Kingdom. So there has to be a way to solve it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I've been thinking about this fight more. It's very clear Lucius is cocky and legit not phased by this at all. I'd expect a bigger reaction outta someone having their magic countered like that, especially magic that was touted as invincible

And imo the reason for that is that Lucius actually foresaw all of this.

Remember when he was talking to Adra?
Here.
He speaks of a future and only one where the Clover Kingdom has the advantage and the key to it is Yuno. It's very likely and I mean very likely that that one future is this one, where Yuno manages to defy time. But as we all saw Lucius is clearly still far from all out and has a relaxed attitude. I think he will crush Yuno here as he said

I've seen people think that this might be similar to the fight between Yhwach and Yamamoto. I.e. this might not even be Lucius or not the only version of Lucius lol. Do you think using time magic he was able to create a clone or some version of himself from a different time? And he's just testing Yuno while the actual version of himself watches over and then crushes him??

What are your thoughts?
@Marimo_420 @Seth @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Shadowlord123 @Devilbat etc etc etc​

I've been thinking about this fight more. It's very clear Lucius is cocky and legit not phased by this at all. I'd expect a bigger reaction outta someone having their magic countered like that, especially magic that was touted as invincible

Here.
He speaks of a future and only one where the Clover Kingdom has the advantage and the key to it is Yuno. It's very likely and I mean very likely that that one future is this one, where Yuno manages to defy time. But as we all saw Lucius is clearly still far from all out and has a relaxed attitude. I think he will crush Yuno here as he said

I've seen people think that this might be similar to the fight between Yhwach and Yamamoto. I.e. this might not even be Lucius or not the only version of Lucius lol. Do you think using time magic he was able to create a clone or some version of himself from a different time? And he's just testing Yuno while the actual version of himself watches over and then crushes him??

What are your thoughts?
Regardless of what he pulls, I just hope Lucius starts doing some really impressive shit feat-wise. For all the power he should've, he's not been looking nearly as hot as I had expected him to look so far. Of course, the battle has barely even started, and it's unlikely he's remotely serious yet, so I expect this opinion of mine to change really soon.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Regardless of what he pulls, I just hope Lucius starts doing some really impressive shit feat-wise. For all the power he should've, he's not been looking nearly as hot as I had expected him to look so far. Of course, the battle has barely even started, and it's unlikely he's remotely serious yet, so I expect this opinion of mine to change really soon.
Yeah I think that's gonna change soon like you mentioned. He's imo still playing around and hasn't really tapped into all the magic he has. And tbf he did some impressive stuff here too. He straight up blitzed Yuno, and had Yuno not have developed what is probably a unique and once in a lifetime spell, he'd have been negged lol. And by a casual Lucius as well.

Another thing that has me thinking about this. We've never seen Lucius teleport like that? With the beam, right? What's up with that? Could that possibly be a hint to the fact that it might not be him lol? Or is it some form due to some devil he absorbed or smth?

Last edited:
Yeah I think that's gonna change soon like you mentioned. He's imo still playing around and hasn't really tapped into all the magic he has. And tbf he did some impressive stuff here too. He straight up blitzed Yuno, and had Yuno not have developed what is probably a unique and once in a lifetime spell, he'd have been negged lol. And by a casual Lucius as well.

Another thing that has me thinking about this. We've never seen Lucius teleport like that? With the beam, right? What's up with that? Could that possibly be a hint to the fact that it might not be him lol? Or is it some form due to some devil he absorbed or smth?
Who knows, but I could see the "double" thing here. He should have assimilated the magic of his brothers at this point, so he should be more than capable of creating a human body and then gifting it a tiny fraction of his soul. At this point, Lucius's abilities have so much potential that almost anything feels believable lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Who knows, but I could see the "double" thing here. He should have assimilated the magic of his brothers at this point, so he should be more than capable of creating a human body and then gifting it a tiny fraction of his soul. At this point, Lucius's abilities have so much potential that almost anything feels believable lmao.
Yeah now that you've mentioned it, he could build himself lmfao. Crazy as it sounds. Yeah, I think that'd be a great twist. Soul, blood, body and bones. Imma roll with this headcanon and hope Tabata confirms it and that he in fact did this. Might make a thread on it later lol.

Yeah now that you've mentioned it, he could build himself lmfao. Crazy as it sounds. Yeah, I think that'd be a great twist. Soul, blood, body and bones. Imma roll with this headcanon and hope Tabata confirms it and that he in fact did this. Might make a thread on it later lol.
Would be pretty damn funny if this is true. Imagine the fake Lucius getting defeated at the end of one chapter by Yuno, only for the real one to teleport behind him Paladin Morgen style on Jack and basically wreck him in one hit the next week.

Tabata:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Would be pretty damn funny if this is true. Imagine the fake Lucius getting defeated at the end of one chapter by Yuno, only for the real one to teleport behind him Paladin Morgen style on Jack and basically wreck him in one hit the next week.

Tabata:

Yeah lmfao it'd be critical lol. I can imagine it already. :milaugh:

But it could be dope ngl. Show Yuno as a threat, get Clover's hopes up, only for them to be completely annihilated next chapter.

However, I could definitely see Lucius building himself lmfao, and with all those sorta parallels with Bleach, I can deffo see something like the Yama vs fake Yhwach fight. AKA, it's Lucius but only a small portion of him, and he negs Yuno.

Ride or die :endthis:

Here.

What are your thoughts?
Well, I do expect Yuno to get crashed but not die. Not sure if it's going to be clone Lucius or time loop Lucius, but I can see Lucius being barely scratched and Yuno destroyed.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well, I do expect Yuno to get crashed but not die. Not sure if it's going to be clone Lucius or time loop Lucius, but I can see Lucius being barely scratched and Yuno destroyed.
Yeah I think we all expect something like that.

I've also kinda been thinking of that Nagato scenario I talked about with Lucius and Julius. Maybe Lucius kills people, like Yami, Yuno or someone like that, but in the end he is somehow nerfed by Julius and Julius undoes those things.

Seth

โ€Ž

Here.

What are your thoughts?
This might be a thing.

Although you pointed out some really important info. Lucius appears to be cocky, no matter if Yuno is a threat to him or not.

He might be cocky enough to not prepare countermeasures because he thinks he wins easily.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This might be a thing.

Although you pointed out some really important info. Lucius appears to be cocky, no matter if Yuno is a threat to him or not.

He might be cocky enough to not prepare countermeasures because he thinks he wins easily.
He is cocky yeah but he is also smart and bides his time well. Doubt he wouldn't prepare in a way or another, especially since he already saw this future.

I am starting to lean on what @Shadowlord123 said. Lucius made a clone of himself using his siblings' magic and gave it a tiny part of his soul. Think that could be interesting.