Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What a fucking bullshit. Thank God I stopped reading this before actually trying to explain this and defend this as I did in the past.

If Lucifero doesn't win.... Jeez.
He did more in 2 chapters than anything Kaido and BM could ever hope in 100 chapters. That's not gonna change even he's beaten.

Anyone who will keep reading this after 324 doesn't respect themselves. Haven't said it in a while but fuck you Tabata. I was blinded for some time believing you will actually deliver a villain.

Spoilers for 324 are horrible. Wonder what's next? Union 2.0 or Yami and Nacht actually being Emperor level?

FUCK THIS SHIT. Only trash piece beats this manga in terms of ridiculous writing but it's getting close.
Why ?

324 spoilers in a nutshell:

Nacht and Yami whose magic amounts should not tingle Lucifero actually make combo attack that stops him, Zora boxes with Lucifero, Lucifero chills down and says that humanity actually has potential to defeat him.

Nibba..... I'm tired with this bullshit.

I had a break and was about to start reading again(my break start with the Lucifero manifests), but hell im not sure anymore.

324 spoilers in a nutshell:

Nacht and Yami whose magic amounts should not tingle Lucifero actually make combo attack that stops him, Zora boxes with Lucifero, Lucifero chills down and says that humanity actually has potential to defeat him.

Nibba..... I'm tired with this bullshit.
Okay asspull but the whole manga is asspull the constant power ups lol how was Dante defeated and by whom
Dante at this point is stronger than Julius or Licht

Although if Lucifero loses. I think I will sayy goodbye to this manga.
Since that's clearly going to happen on some level in the next few chapters, your ultimatum here seems pretty cringe to me.

As bad as you might think this writing is, the necessary players are definitely present to allow for 50% Lucifero's logical defeat. Especially if he stubbornly refuses to use magical attacks or use magic in any sort of interesting or hax way (like we know he can through Dante).

William has always been this sort of black box of unknown potential, especially since he was potentially going to be the next wizard king after Julius, so a sword that supposedly has "All of his magic" in it, is definitely no joke.

Yami has of course, also been somewhere near top tier as well, fighting evenly with Dante, even despite his relatively low mana level. And now, with recent chapters, it appears that he's gotten a really significant mana buff (by turning into a demon biologically) along with a sword that's also given him a significant mana buff, and since mana skin (which Yami knows) can translate mana into stats, Yami has logically received an absolutely ludicrous stat buff as well. Him being on a similar level of effectiveness to Yuno against Lucifero only makes sense. And given how Yami's magic can ignore durability, the tiny slash that he made on Lucifero would've made sense regardless of his buffs.

As for Nacht, he's finally received the character development to not be suicidal, and as we know, character development means power-ups in Black Clover. And he was already Triad level before as well, while only using one of his devils at once for union, unlike two, which he does in this chapter. And the idea that Dark magic and Shadow magic have insane levels of synergy is obvious as well, since one of them teleports but doesn't do much damage, and the other ignores durability but inherently moves really slowly.

And the final thing that you've complained about, Zora being able to stall Lucifero for a few seconds, is basically just what Zora does. Zora's trap magic is entirely about catching masses of mana (regardless of how big they are) and reflecting them with multiple times the previous force. And sure, maybe you're protesting because Lucifero came as Zora with a simple punch, but you'e got to remember, Lucifero still isn't fully manifested on earth. If we're thinking about it logically, his entire body is merely mana right now.

Black Clover is great, and it's been great. Lucifero needs better feats, definitely, but that's hardly a unique problem and the scaling is all there and all makes sense right now.

I just lost it. The bullshit is peaking my man.
The bullshit is on the same level it's always been. Same as in the elf arc, with the black bulls Gundam base. Same as in the Witches forest, with Mars redeeming Fana. Same as when Asta got his third sword. And all of these times, that level of bullshit has been considerably below most other series as well.
Good to know there are still some people ready to defend it. I lost my passion to do so.
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. Growing out of series you love is a very real thing. But that isn't any reason to slander.

That's why I said the bullshit is peaking. I never defended BC as for it not being plot armor-filled in any capacity. I always knew it's flaws but this is too ridiculous man.

Yami should be near death state, only people to stand in presence of Lucifero even in his current form should be Asta, Yuno and Mereoleona at best.

If mid tiers start jumping on Lucifero it will only get worse.

I was stunned when Asta lol diffed Twin Devils and by stunned I mean in a bad way.
Not up to speed with the manga myself, but Aren't you placing to much on this Lucifero thing? Sure it suppose to be strong etc but nothing is infallible.

Yami should be near death state,
He literally just got healed by Grey transforming him back into health, like she did for Gauche last arc.
only people to stand in presence of Lucifero even in his current form should be Asta, Yuno and Mereoleona at best.
It was established against Dante that Black Moon can negate gravity magic. Yami is a fabulous counter to Lucifero.
If mid tiers start jumping on Lucifero it will only get worse.
Yeah. And?

Isn't it a good thing that everyone would be needed here?
I mean, what good would Lucifero's win here do for the plot exactly?
I was stunned when Asta lol diffed Twin Devils and by stunned I mean in a bad way.
I only made sense that he could beat those guys. They relied on literally nothing but power after all, as if Asta's Hax didn't exist to them in terms of their strategy. And when one of them finally decided to be slightly strategic and run away (which would've 100% work btw, and given them the win low-diff) Asta had help.
Post automatically merged:

Currently, Lucifero manifested to some extent and he is getting jumped by every Captain ( which 95% of them are not even remotely close to Noelle, Yuno or Asta power-wise at this point ).

Ahh, it would take hours to expand and explain this...
The Captains are all down by this point. Have you not read the recent chapters properly? Lucifero neg-diffed them.

Their saving grace is probably going to be the lingering effects of rill's magic preventing their outright deaths.

It was bullshit then and it is bullshit now.
If thats true, you should've called it out then. Thats when it got established. At this point, it would be more bullshit if it wasn't used.

Grey should not be able to fucking move let alone do something. Rouge literally disappears when Dante used 80% Devil power.
Well unlike with Dante, Lucifero wasn't specifically targeting these peripheral Black Bulls and Rouge doesn't seem to even be trying to protect Asta.
Lucifero should've used Singularity the moment Yami was freed and he saw someone trying to heal him
That would've been out of character. Until literally the end of 324, he didn't even think that it was even theoretically possible for him to lose against the humans. Obviously he wouldn't've shown the threat of Yami that respect.

I explained it above. No one should be able to withstand Lucifero especially after manifesting and it doesn't matter how much he did. It was confirmed that once he has physical body his power will only be stronger.
Lucifero's not even using his magical strength yet. You're being ridiculous.
It should've been a little harder.
To do what? Scratch him slightly while he's doing the equivalent of poking at insects with his finger?
Dark Triad who can't be soloed by any Captain is in fact weaker than Twin Devils.
In terms of magic quantity: yeah. Thats what had been confirmed, and thats kind of the theme with devils.
However, unlike the Triad, the twin devils (along with just about all the other devils we've seen) don't have any sense of strategy at all: an idea that has downright mythological precedent.
Asta was bodied by 80% Dante and he would not even get close to defeating him solo without Yami's help.
What a bullshit excuse. Dante only beat Asta when he wasn't even aware about the nature of the devil living inside of him, let alone formed a pact with him or created a union form. And in what way has non-union Asta been useful in this fight thus far?
I can't do this anymore man. Bullshittery is at it's peak. Either Lucifero wins or this manga is finished.
The bulls*t you have to come up with to diss current black clover is at a higher peak than the manga's story, I'm afraid.

Anyone who will keep reading this after 324 doesn't respect themselves. Haven't said it in a while but fuck you Tabata. I was blinded for some time believing you will actually deliver a villain.

Spoilers for 324 are horrible. Wonder what's next? Union 2.0 or Yami and Nacht actually being Emperor level?

FUCK THIS SHIT. Only trash piece beats this manga in terms of ridiculous writing but it's getting close.
Wait until the fight is over. Nothing is decided yet. Lucifero needs to win. Otherwise it would be 100% bullshit. I’m sure he will rule over the whole continent and Asta & the other survivors will flee to Yami's homeland

Wait until the fight is over. Nothing is decided yet. Lucifero needs to win. Otherwise it would be 100% bullshit. I’m sure he will rule over the whole continent and Asta & the other survivors will flee to Yami's homeland
Lol.

Somehow getting out of this battlefield and transporting 2 kingdoms worth of people across an uncharted sea, without any preplanning by any relevant characters, before Lucifero decides to outright nuke the place?

Now that would be bullshit.

I always call bullshit on BC even if I rate chapters.

Black Clover is on the decline and so is your POV on the current state of the manga.

It will end with nothing happening but alliance winning without any casualities.

Lol.
It might end with divine intervention from angels or God or even just a previously unknown kingdom of anti-devil dwarves finally showing up to clean things up.

Or maybe it'll end in a similar way to the defeat of the Word devil, in a 7 v 1 or more while making good use of hax to bring the devil down.

Maybe a number of people will die. Probably just one though, if they go down that route.

Maybe what we have of Lucifero here wont even get destroyed, and instead, they manage to seal him somehow, and Asta does go to that foreign content to train, so that part 2 can begin later.

Last edited:
Lol.

Somehow getting out of this battlefield and transporting 2 kingdoms worth of people across an uncharted sea, without any preplanning by any relevant characters, before Lucifero decides to outright nuke the place?

Now that would be bullshit.

It might end with divine intervention from angels or God or even just a previously unknown kingdom of anti-devil dwarves finally showing up to clean things up.

Or maybe it'll end in a similar way to the defeat of the Word devil, in a 7 v 1 or more while making good use of hax to bring the devil down.

Maybe a number of people will die. Probably just one though, if they go down that route.

Maybe what we have of Lucifero here wont even get destroyed, and instead, they manage to seal him somehow, and Asta does go to that foreign content to train, so that part 2 can begin later.
I said the survivors not the whole county lmao
That’s my hope but we will see what will happen. Would be too dark though…