Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

The concept is good and I guess the author want end BC very fast cause he need 1-2 chapter to learn that thing that makes yami a captain
Post automatically merged:

I will never forget BC the manga with the most timeskips I have seen

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter title refers to the “Opening” one must create while executing Zenten; so obviously a training with Ichika chapter.
Asta is learning to create this Opening while training with Ichika and that is pretty much all that happens in this chapter.
The training sequence is really good and Ichika kicks, punches, and basically owns Asta.
In the last page we see one awesome powerful moment of Asta and it ends with our MC getting beat.

Yeah, that is pretty much it from this chapter.

Some info about the movie

And apparently Noelle won the popularity poll again. TF is Dante doing in the top 5 tho lmao?

Last edited:
Chapter title refers to the “Opening” one must create while executing Zenten; so obviously a training with Ichika chapter.
Asta is learning to create this Opening while training with Ichika and that is pretty much all that happens in this chapter.
The training sequence is really good and Ichika kicks, punches, and basically owns Asta.
In the last page we see one awesome powerful moment of Asta and it ends with our MC getting beat.

Yeah, that is pretty much it from this chapter.

Some info about the movie

And apparently Noelle won the popularity poll again. TF is Dante doing in the top 5 tho lmao?
WTF is Dante Doing on there LMAO:gokulaugh:
Zenon is better:kata:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
IMO Lucius is top 5 just based on his Plot twist:kata: + his power is busted:endthis:
Top 1.

Interesting that the previous Wizard King is also called King Conrad. So that's why Augustus was pissed at Julius since the previous WK was both the strongest Mage and also a King blood.
Wdym? Am I missing something? He's the Wizard King Conrad, not the Wizard King King Conrad.

The polls are wow. Look at the amount of votes.
I need the full poll. Also I believe this started before the Lucius stuff.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I mean look at the amount of votes some character got. That is really not easy to get this much especially with BC being viewed as bad.
The final arc will redeem it.

He is called King Conrad. Julius wasn't called King Julius.

What I mean is that King Conrad is a Wizard King from a Royalty.
Where did you get this from??

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I saw few tweets giving out this info and translations. I will wait more then if you say it is not.
I didn't see them. Sorry. Post them.

Few of the sources I saw said that he is called King Conrad.

So by default, if he is King Conrad. He would be what is Augustus today if he was Wizard King right?
Hmmm. I guess it makes sense that the WK was from a royal family since royals have the most mana and usually OP magic.

So by default, if he is King Conrad. He would be what is Augustus today if he was Wizard King right?
No? Augustus is the King. And his family has been on the Throne forever imo. That's why they call it Clover Kingdom, and his last name is Clover Kira.

Like think of them like ruling families in GoT. His family was first so they are still rulers. If someone wanted to be the King they'd have to wipe out his bloodline. Except no one seems to care about it lmao. Everyone wants to be the WK.

Or Conrad is Conrad Kira Clover.

Or I am completely off the mark lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes.

That's why I told you Augustus is pissed at Julius, because Julius became the most op motherfucker, not him.

Now u understand?
I think we don't understand each other.

The King is the King. And seemingly comes from the Clover Kira family.

The Wizard King is the strongest mage.

One would have to be both a Kira Clover and strongest mage to be both.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I just view Wizard King title as the Strongest Mage in the country who holds the power enough to order Captains as his dogs.

King is just royalty which happens even in real world.

If Conrad is a Wizard King and also "King Conrad" then it will explain why Augustus hates Julius since he took the title of the Wizard King away from his family and he is just a King not a Wizard King.
Yeah that's what I am saying too lol. I think we just misunderstood each other.

I just view Wizard King title as the Strongest Mage in the country who holds the power enough to order Captains as his dogs.

King is just royalty which happens even in real world.

If Conrad is a Wizard King and also "King Conrad" then it will explain why Augustus hates Julius since he took the title of the Wizard King away from his family and he is just a King not a Wizard King.
Conrad can't be the last king of clover unless Julius has been wizard King for like 13 generations. Augustus Kira clover the 13th is the full name of the king of clover meaning his father, grandfather, and all of the last 12 previous kings had the exact same name aside from the number at the end.
Post automatically merged:

Why tf is Noel number 1 on the poll and by a landslide too

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Conrad can't be the last king of clover unless Julius has been wizard King for like 13 generations. Augustus Kira clover the 13th is the full name of the king of clover meaning his father, grandfather, and all of the last 12 previous kings had the exact same name aside from the number at the end.
Not necessarily. There could have been other Kings in between them. Just named differently and then they went back to the name. Just like in GoT you got 6 Aegons but not one after another afaik.