Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
but Morgen caught me by surprise
I've theorized Morgen being a Paladin ever since we saw 2 of them with Lucius
I believe it might be Morgen Faust.

As we can see in the panel, Damnatio and the first person on Lucius' other side are equally tall.

And Damnatio and Morgen are both 180 cm tall, according to their character profiles

And that little topknot fits perfectly with Morgen. Lucius most likely saved him and now bound Lucifugus to him. And I think it makes sense. He'll be an opponent for Nacht and the greatest obstacle Nacht will have. He'll have to fight and most likely kill his brother who sacrificed for him.

As I posited above, Tabata shaded them and kept their faces hidden which to me signals it's a character we know, like what he did with Lucius in the Zogratis flashback.
And I called it being Lucifugus as well. Acier wasn't a person I thought off tho, mostly cuz I thought the number would be limited, but it makes sense now.

I've theorized Morgen being a Paladin ever since we saw 2 of them with Lucius

And I called it being Lucifugus as well. Acier wasn't a person I thought off tho, mostly cuz I thought the number would be limited, but it makes sense now.
I remember that thread, I agreed about Morgen but I disagreed with you about Noel's dad and suggested Acier was the other paladin.