Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Minor I wasn't talking about power level, and this was pre timskip Yami.

No matter, I think Yami will become the new Wizard King before Asta.
:pepelit:
I don’t think Yami will ever be the Wizard King, I cant see him getting stuck behind a desk or playing politics lol, Julius was much better suited for that kind of work.

I think in the end, Yami will reach that strength level though.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don’t think Yami will ever be the Wizard King, I cant see him getting stuck behind a desk or playing politics lol, Julius was much better suited for that kind of work.

I think in the end, Yami will reach that strength level though.
Touche.

That's most likely what will happen. Do you see Julius returning to his peak and no one will have to take over for the time being?

I also don't see Asta becoming the WK. I would love it if Tabata will try and go for a different ending than typical shonen.

My dream ending is WIzard King Yuno vs Demon King Asta.

Tabata proved a lot of times that he doesn't want to be like other Mangas so Asta not becoming the WK despite screaming it for the entire series makes sense for me.
While I think BC is sometimes a bit dark for a Shonen, it is also pretty generic at times.

I don't see Asta not becoming Wizard King or BC not having a happy ending, regardless of the trials and conflict that Asta will have to inevitably face right now.

True.

Actually besides the fact that Asta killed Zagred.

You don't realize how many people discredit Licht and First Wizard King.

I'm like wtf you guys are talking about?

Licht was without his Grimoire and Lumiere wasn't at full power and it was confirmed yet when they joined the fight the pace of the fighting for the Good guys side switched gears real quick.
lol wtf

Licht and Lumiere are very powerful. And I think they are good charcters.

The moment between Lumiere and Secre after the battle against Zagreb. :josad:
I want more screentime of them. :pepemotion:

If Asta turns evil, would Secre follow him?

Let's Gooo nacht that's what i need .
Mf got there in a second and the other Captains didn't even notice, and he's also hiding Guimero, If this man can teach Asta, Asta's gonna become hella strong. Also Captains look like they don't know him at all. Looks like Nacht is my new fav character.:endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, that's a good idea. I think they definitely butchered the name of Nacht's Devil.
Aye. Probably. You'll make the thread this week right? You can use the tag list I used and add Fenaker and Dark Hound I think. Though try tagging them manually again because my tag list didn't work last time.

And now as a Vip you can use special thread tags. Like for example #Julius the GOAT will appear above the name of the thread.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Glad that people notice this and I'm happy because BC is my 2nd favorite Manga rn ( NGL it's not that far from being #1 ).

My initial goal was to put some life in this section and I think I did a good job.

We are not as lively as One Piece section ofc but I think it's way better as you said.
Oh yeah deffo better and a lot of it is thanks to you. It's not hard to notice.

Also we'll be getting at least 2 new peeps here soon-ish. I won't tag them to spoil them something here lmao. Tris has started watching it and she's on the arc when Rades attacks iirc, and Natalija plans on starting it soon too.