48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the game, I enjoyed it for what it's worth

and @Juliet I'm sorry, I was just a confused townie, but T-pin wouldn't shut up about you being scum so I started to believe it

But he didn't look to good himself either when that was being said, yeah he got out Conq.

I thought maybe for a moment that Tobi was mad that Pein voted out Conq and that he was trying to make up for it by going hard on you and saving Tobi hahaha
I also thought Tpein was scum because he looked very partnery with Tobra and him constantly saying I am scum was scummy. I thought my vote switch to Ekko would make scum point their fingers at me which did happen with Ariess.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah some noteable MVP things:
- @Xlaw busdrive on N1 saved Juliet from a roleblock and allowed her to protect the night kill from mafia, Juliet saved Naomi because Xlaw saved Juliet
-I find Midnight improved his townplay finally and did more than in previous games. I am proud!
-I also must say that Zolo wasn't too shabby for playing with his quirk on. I think Zolo is readable and he slowly started to form a bit of a town meta in this game. One just has to see through, he still likes to keep his cards hidden.
-Also I clearly think that in the T-Pein vs Juliet debate Juliet was the more credible and thus the winning player. Juliet handled that tunneling very coolheaded, she managed to have people vouch for her in every phase too.

Ya all others also had many strong moments. Ya all shouldn't discredit the power of PoEing and forming reads on D1. It is very important because it pressures the mafia. Mafia has to go along with it, all you guys have to do is declare PoEing and forming reads D1 as the peak towniest thing to do on D1. If mafia wants to be town they have to give reads and PoE too and this is where you guys get your first informations and chains of interactions with mafia. Look out for fellow townies based on meta, don't neccessarily form one single towncore, you guys can also form town duo's and slowly close out as town in the end.
Zolo only said one thing this entire game that was his claim, I can't credit that lmao

He got himself voted out for a reason

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also I hope you enjoyed the setup. I created it 3 years ago and changed nothing lol.
Was alright, but like Rej said, Town massively outsourced mafia, it was a pretty hardcore uphill battle

But that being said, there were a lot of confusion and misrea- *ahem* false convictions I should say.

I enjoyed the game though, it wasn't too hard to follow, and I kinda just popped in here and there and didn't feel like I was behind and in the dark

Though my team ended up losing I feel good about my performance for the most part, I don't think in game I was out played, I was going to off Juliet but I enjoyed our little interactions it was like L and Light in which L knew Light was Kira but never had the evidence to really bring him down. I defended myself pretty well and like Light got taken down in a anti climatic way

I kind of feel bad for Ariess as it wasn't really his fault mafia lost.

Conq and Tobi both slipped up and left him alone where he took advantage of the Tpein Vs Juliet stuff to avoid spotlight
He was also good with actions. Chose good kill targets. I agree Mafia was a bit underpowered, but Raia was their best role and underutilized. For example, Tobra wasted one cycle because he didn't copy anyone D1.

Though my team ended up losing I feel good about my performance for the most part, I don't think in game I was out played, I was going to off Juliet but I enjoyed our little interactions it was like L and Light in which L knew Light was Kira but never had the evidence to really bring him down. I defended myself pretty well and like Light got taken down in a anti climatic way
Lol. That's true.

Emil

Certified Memelord
personally think 3-11 is a more fair ratio

3-12 means mafia needs 5 mislynches, which is hard to achieve with all town roles being verifiable

even with rhea killing herself and my modkill, mafia was still no where near winning

Emil

Certified Memelord
what i dislike most about the game is town actually got rewarded with a victory for this gameplay. now no lessons learned. they will continue trolling day 1 and 2 the same way because it keeps working because we allow it work and balance around it

we've set the bar too low now its hard to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.