Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

After seeing the Carrot’s panel I retract what I said :kayneshrug:
Carrot is an Electro user, so she's sort of an exception.

バリバリ: when you're using CoC or when two CoC users are clashing.
Do you really think Ulti is a Conqueror? Especially one capable of infusing Haoshoku into her attacks? I find that a very hard pill to swallow. Ulti is going to be defeated by Nami, and Kaido said that's it's an ability wielded by only a handful of the very strongest.

Perhaps the SFX just indicates haki being charged up, and not necessarily Haoshoku.

Do you really think Ulti is a Conqueror? Especially one capable of infusing Haoshoku into her attacks? I find that a very hard pill to swallow. Ulti is going to be defeated by Nami, and Kaido said that's it's an ability wielded by only a handful of the very strongest.

Perhaps the SFX just indicates haki being charged up, and not necessarily Haoshoku.
You're right, it could simply just be the SFX used for haki being charged up. However, something about her attitude always gave me the impression that she was a conqueror. I remember saying she was a conqueror just after reading chapter 982. I even had a bet on it, so I am biased on this lol.

Sanji fans wank yamato now because they know sanji is impossible to wank:emohiyo:
I mean Sanji doesn't fight women, but he beat up guys as shown above. Not about wanking something else unlike you guys who still upset on 'ZKK' being debunked. Got try stop making Z vs S when you were ones who been pushing for that headcannon despite others telling you not to. Got admit your faults there.

I mean Sanji doesn't fight women, but he beat up guys as shown above. Not about wanking something else unlike you guys who still upset on 'ZKK' being debunked. Got try stop making Z vs S when you were ones who been pushing for that headcannon despite others telling you not to. Got admit your faults there.
Where would you place Sanji right now? I can tell you if you are a wanker or not depending on your answer.

Yamato has CoC.

And CoC mostly have the red/pink lightning sparks effect, the SFX should be accounted as well. Black/blue sparks are either critical strikes or armament haki clang.
Yes at least the variant number 1 if we want to define it this way.

Variant number 2 features Asura ACoC it would at least appear. And we might spot new of these ones in the future, I seriously hope for.

Attacks with usual black lightning is common in OP among fighters of high and decent caliber it’s not necessarily about CoC, it’s also a means to show a said attack or clash is strong. Otherwise the number of CoC users is gonna triple which isn’t happening.