Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
I wonder if black maria ever prostitute herself tho maybe she have a past related to that...I admit that revealation about red light district make me interest with her more lol
:zorothink:
Its stated "Domain". So most likely Maria did that thing because she own the place.:believe:
And the fact that all of her crewmates most likely a woman would put my theories even stronger. :smithnie:

Its stated "Domain". So most likely Maria did that thing because she own the place.:believe:
And the fact that all of her crewmates most likely a woman would put my theories even stronger. :smithnie:
Yeah...she also reminds me of certain character in Danmachi who also is amazonian with only female members and also has her own red light district lol..

You can be an owner of an establishment without actually having done or having experience with it. Besides who would she even do? Lolol but crazy to think.... how fun.

I wonder if black maria ever prostitute herself tho maybe she have a past related to that...I admit that revealation about red light district make me interest with her more lol
:zorothink:
Everyone has there hubble beginnings, who knows Maybe she grow up poor and sold her Body for Money to get a Living before she become a pirate:josad:

Besides who would she even do? Lolol but crazy to think.... how fun.
Kaido, King, Queen, Jack, Orochi and maybe Yamato :goyea: