Powers & Abilities BlackBeard has mountain level CoA Haki

Does Blackbeard have one of the best CoA Haki feat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if you know this but...
One: He was actively weakening her with his power
Two: She was too far away to kick him
Three: They have comparable Haki, which is why BB was certain she'd petrify him if he let go of her.
1- Darkness logia just cancels the DF power it doesn't weaken the user, you lie again.
2- She could kick BB's hand easily, she doesn't need to reach his body, lmao what kind of pathetic argument is this.
3- No one has ever said Hancock's DF doesn't work vs a better Haki user, Law's teleportation and Doc Q's DF doesn't work, other techniques does, thats why Big Mom who stopped Law's teleportation couldn't stop the other DF techniques of Law, you made that up as well.

BB with Darkness only stopped Hancock's DF Hax.

Hancock still had her own CoC and CoA Haki which she fodderized Pacisifistas with it.

Darkness ability doesn't give physical powers.

BB's Haki was above Hancock's Haki which is why she couldn't break BB's one-handed grip.

:lawsigh: Too easy to debunk.

Pica was wrong just like when he said about killing everyone by himself on Dressrosa.

Zolo used Haki while cutting Golem and he used Ichida Sanzen Daisen Sekai vs Golem.

Vs. Pica, Zolo just used Sanzen Sekai , much weaker version of the same technique.

Lol, S-Hawk's sword pushed Haki imbued 2 swords of Zolo but couldn't do the same vs only 1 handed BB.

Lmao, Zolo needed Haki imbued 2 special swords, and still pushed back, started to puffing even in 2 v 1 with Kaku.
ISDS wasn't needed to merely cut Pica. That move threw Pica's golem into the air, allowing Zoro to isolate Pica's real body.
Post automatically merged:

After throwing Pica into the air, Zoro could easily cut the golem with nameless slashes.
Post automatically merged:

Overall I'd say Teach probably has BM tier CoA. As Law didn't show that he could teleport him.

Still, I think his other haki is trash. His CoO feats are garbage and he isn't a conqueror as of yet.

I was going to say Island level, but I don't want to bully BB haters too much right now so for now I am ok with saying mountain level, look at this beauty:

SSG Mihawk's slash literally changed the shape of the entire island , BB gets no damage from this attack because of his high level CoA Haki is an incredible feat. BB already has one of the best CoA Haki feat in the series.

And the best part is, its a ONE-HANDED CoA block, not even full powered 2 Handed block. BB wasn't even using his full CoA vs. a mountain level slash.

Another huge feat that how easily BB overpowered Boa Hancock's CoC and CoA Haki with his own:

Before they were saying Hancock is YC1 level etc now watch what will they say:

What they were saying about BB's Haki and defense before:

:milaugh::suresure:

People doubted how Yami BB stomped Magellan later, called him YC3 level, his Haki is shit, hurt by Pre-TS Luffy jetpistol etc, yet Hancock's Hax is more dangerous than Magellan's Hax, when Blackbeard is serious he easily overpowered Hancock's Hax and her Haki, same Hancock should be YC1. :milaugh:

Same Hancock with seastone cuffs were physically overpowering Magellan, and Yami BB can easily overpower her when she wasn't wearing any sea stone cuffs. That alone shows how Yami BB put Magellan in coma in the second fight when he got serious, and why Shiryu (Magellan's equal) accepted to become Yami BB's underling.

There is also the fact that Base BB (without any DF) went toe-to-toe with Captain Shanks (when Shanks dueled Mihawk),

My previous analysis:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-level-discussion.13932/page-2#post-1444389

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-level-discussion.13932/page-3#post-1811915

I already explained here that Yami BB has mountain level defense when he gets serious:

Of course BB haters were saying things like ''his Haki is shit'' etc, and lowballing him, but now they have no where to run. :goyea:

Compare to the Admirals CoA Haki feat with BB's CoA Haki:

3 of them collectively as a team, stopping a random long range shockwave attack from Whitebeard, which is 1/3 of WB's Quake attack, its not as impressive as BB's CoA Haki feat, because the shockwave didn't reshape the island, and its because blunt and shockwave attacks are easier to stop it with CoA Haki in comparison with piercing and cutting attacks:

''Armament Haki can protect me from blunt strikes... But my Haki isn't strong enough to handle this kind of damage yet...''

Its clear at this point, Blackbeard's CoA > Admiral's CoA.

And not only that, you should also consider the fact that Rayleigh admits, he couldn't defeat Blackbeard, even with Hancock's help.

Which is kind of confirmation that Blackbeard's CoA is above Admirals, and equal to Rayleigh's since, Blackbeard was also dealing with Hancock in that moment.

If Rayleigh had much superior Haki than Blackbeard's, then the moment Rayleigh attacks Blackbeard, (who was holding Boa Hancock in that moment) BB is in disadvantage, because he would have to take an attack from Rayleigh while holding Hancock.

Because he admits even a surprise attack like he used on Kizaru (a kick that stopped Kizaru's attack and saved Zolo) from this position, wouldn't be enough to let Hancock go due to Blackbeard's Haki.

If Rayleigh could free Hancock in this position with a CoA attack, then surely that would be an advantage for Rayleigh, while Hancock distracts BB, Rayleigh could overpower BB's Haki easily if his Haki is superior, but IT IS NOT, BB's CoA is superior to Admirals CoA Haki, and is on the same level with Rayleigh's CoA.
BB's haki is no joke, his physical strength is insane too, he can break skulls with his basic grip strength alone.

No, completely different attacks. :kobeha:
He blocked that too without taking any damage. Another L.

I've always had a thought that serious Blackbeard without DF is as strong as Shanks.
Makes sense.
We are not sure how Hancock was defeated. I would say she is Admiral Level if she has ACoC if not Yonko Level as well.
Sounds like cope, Teach one-shotted Hancock once he nullified her DF because Teach's Haki is much stronger.
Not that impressive since S-Hawk wasn’t using CoA
1- No one without Haki cut mountain, S-Hawk has same personality and downloaded Mihawk's data, no proof he can't use Haki, also he clashed with Zolo's Haki swords many times, didn't get his sword broken.

2- Hakiless Hody penetrated Luffy's CoA. Hakiless PreTS Luffy's G2 penetrated Marigold's CoA. S-Hawk's mountain slash is like 100 times stronger than those attacks.

He blocked that too without taking any damage. Another L.

Makes sense.

Sounds like cope, Teach one-shotted Hancock once he nullified her DF because Teach's Haki is much stronger.

1- No one without Haki cut mountain, S-Hawk has same personality and downloaded Mihawk's data, no proof he can't use Haki, also he clashed with Zolo's Haki swords many times, didn't get his sword broken.

2- Hakiless Hody penetrated Luffy's CoA. Hakiless PreTS Luffy's G2 penetrated Marigold's CoA. S-Hawk's mountain slash is like 100 times stronger than those attacks.
Teach's haki is underrated.Dude almost broke Ace's neck in one shot.

(...)

Another huge feat that how easily BB overpowered Boa Hancock's CoC and CoA Haki with his own:

(...)
Well, while I agree that BB is underrated by some people, he probably jumped Magellan with his entire crew (including ID level 6's escapees + Shiryu), and they had Shiryu's antidote. Magellan's wounds seem to be made by sword cuts... he's very underrated too.

I was going to say Island level, but I don't want to bully BB haters too much right now so for now I am ok with saying mountain level, look at this beauty:

SSG Mihawk's slash literally changed the shape of the entire island , BB gets no damage from this attack because of his high level CoA Haki is an incredible feat. BB already has one of the best CoA Haki feat in the series.

And the best part is, its a ONE-HANDED CoA block, not even full powered 2 Handed block. BB wasn't even using his full CoA vs. a mountain level slash.

Before they were saying Hancock is YC1 level etc now watch what will they say:

What they were saying about BB's Haki and defense before:

:milaugh::suresure:

People doubted how Yami BB stomped Magellan later, called him YC3 level, his Haki is shit, hurt by Pre-TS Luffy jetpistol etc, yet Hancock's Hax is more dangerous than Magellan's Hax, when Blackbeard is serious he easily overpowered Hancock's Hax and her Haki, same Hancock should be YC1. :milaugh:

Same Hancock with seastone cuffs were physically overpowering Magellan, and Yami BB can easily overpower her when she wasn't wearing any sea stone cuffs. That alone shows how Yami BB put Magellan in coma in the second fight when he got serious, and why Shiryu (Magellan's equal) accepted to become Yami BB's underling.

There is also the fact that Base BB (without any DF) went toe-to-toe with Captain Shanks (when Shanks dueled Mihawk),

My previous analysis:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-level-discussion.13932/page-2#post-1444389

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-level-discussion.13932/page-3#post-1811915

I already explained here that Yami BB has mountain level defense when he gets serious:

Of course BB haters were saying things like ''his Haki is shit'' etc, and lowballing him, but now they have no where to run. :goyea:

Compare to the Admirals CoA Haki feat with BB's CoA Haki:

3 of them collectively as a team, stopping a random long range shockwave attack from Whitebeard, which is 1/3 of WB's Quake attack, its not as impressive as BB's CoA Haki feat, because the shockwave didn't reshape the island, and its because blunt and shockwave attacks are easier to stop it with CoA Haki in comparison with piercing and cutting attacks:

''Armament Haki can protect me from blunt strikes... But my Haki isn't strong enough to handle this kind of damage yet...''

Its clear at this point, Blackbeard's CoA > Admiral's CoA.

And not only that, you should also consider the fact that Rayleigh admits, he couldn't defeat Blackbeard, even with Hancock's help.

Which is kind of confirmation that Blackbeard's CoA is above Admirals, and equal to Rayleigh's since, Blackbeard was also dealing with Hancock in that moment.

If Rayleigh had much superior Haki than Blackbeard's, then the moment Rayleigh attacks Blackbeard, (who was holding Boa Hancock in that moment) BB is in disadvantage, because he would have to take an attack from Rayleigh while holding Hancock.

Because he admits even a surprise attack like he used on Kizaru (a kick that stopped Kizaru's attack and saved Zolo) from this position, wouldn't be enough to let Hancock go due to Blackbeard's Haki.

If Rayleigh could free Hancock in this position with a CoA attack, then surely that would be an advantage for Rayleigh, while Hancock distracts BB, Rayleigh could overpower BB's Haki easily if his Haki is superior, but IT IS NOT, BB's CoA is superior to Admirals CoA Haki, and is on the same level with Rayleigh's CoA.
Let's not forget Teach could've been the second division commander of the WB pirates even when he had no fruit, he's a great brawler even if you take away all of his fruits.