Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @God Buggy @MonsterKaido @Blother Fertitta

I have a theory about why the BBPs are going to Egghead.

It's pretty common knowledge in the OP world that Vegapunk is the most knowledgeable figure in the OP world when it comes to all things related to Devil Fruits. It stands to presume that he knows about awakening and the ways to achieve it.(I personally theorize the Jailer Beasts in Impel Down were awakened by him).

I think Lafitte and Devon's objective is to uncover information on how to awaken a devil fruit so the entire crew can awaken their powers. Many Vegapunk created some sort of drug, or he knows some secret about how to quickly get awakening.

Anyway, I think Lafitte and Devon will teach/give the other Blackbeard Pirates the way to awaken their abilities. This is what will push the Blackbeard Pirates to the next level, and establish them as the top contenders for the title of Pirate King.

I also think the theory that Lafitte and Devon are being sent to impersonate Saturn is very possible and good. Many Lafitte is being sent to look into awakening, and Devon is supposed to disguise herself as Saturn.

Thoughts?
This could be an alternative for Titanic Commanders getting Awakening if Yami Awakening doesn't awaken other Devil Fruits.

Good chance that Vegapunk was the one that did experiment on the Jailer Beasts though. Although I think Lafitte and Devon (assuming they're the one coming to Egghead right now) will achieve the full potential of Awakening pills (or whatever Vegapunk develops for Awakening), meaning that Titanic Commanders won't lose their minds due to Awakening like the Jailer Beasts does.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
On a side note, I swear the Gura must be awakened given what WB did to Marineford but this would imply the fruit is awakened permanently and never needs to be awakened again, even once it reincarnates and a new user eats it or in BB's case steals it somehow and thus this means BB can use the Gura awakened without having to awaken it himself!

I don't think fruits can be permanently awakened. But, Blackbeard spent years on Whitebeard's crew, and if Whitebeard did have awakening Teach definitely would have seen him use it. Teach probably would have asked Whitebeard how to awaken it, which means Teach will be able to awaken Gura Gura quicker than a regular user would.

I wonder if Lafitte will have the most impactful DF reveal of the BB crew hence why he is being saved for last and by himself too?
I hope so too. I'm hoping for a mythical zoan like angel or harpy:pepecopium:

Ultimate off-panel compilation remake.

Beautiful ,this on his own are feats not even Oda was ready to draw ,because they lie beyond even his Imagination :steef:
If its Off-panel, always bet on BB
What if off-screen is the awakening of his df, the entire fight cuts off into nothing showing end result only that guaranteed his win:quest:
Post automatically merged:

This is a great one, gonna steal this from now

Credits to the man @Blackbeard