Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
People trashing on Blackbeard Pirates and says that they're "jobbers".

But honestly, I really love their dynamics so far.

Teach doesn't simply treat his crew as subordinates but rather "friends/companions".

The more I see BBP on screen, the more they grow on me.
Teach can be pretty chill and loyal, it all depends if he really sees you as a friend or foe, many people blame Teach for betraying the WB pirates, but in reality he never saw them as much more than a tool for success, he never had one real friend in that crew from the start.

He deserves the pirate king title the most, always makes the smartest decisions and actually makes a plan before acting.
He planned and had to pay with his blood and that of the people who trusted him to get the yami yami, he sacrificed everything while also studying and planning decades to get it... Unlike somebody else who just get feed that one godly devil fruit because he is the chosen child.

He planned and had to pay with his blood and that of the people who trusted him to get the yami yami, he sacrificed everything while also studying and planning decades to get it... Unlike somebody else who just get feed that one godly devil fruit because he is the chosen child.
Yeah, Luffy's lack of planning is one thing that annoys me about him as a character.
Post automatically merged:

Teach be like

Last edited:
I like how when Luffy shouted at BB that he will save Ace, he wasn't outright like "haha nope you wont" but "maybe you will"
BB actually didn't have any personal grudges against Ace, he even expected the Whitebeard Pirates to save him. I don't blame BB for Ace's death at all, Ace attacked him first, Teach did his best to not kill Ace, but instead give him a fair chance of survival.

@Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @GeneralP123 @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Nidai_Kitetsu @Bogard @MonsterKaido @MarineHQ @Xione @mly90 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are depicted as far from being the usual untouchable villains, and instead have more in common with the Strawhats, except uglier and with more piracy vibes. :finally:

Blackbeard pirates and Marines are the absolute joy of this manga and nothing really comes close to their writing
This chapter gives you a good perspective on the functional dysfunctionality that makes up this crew. Some people think they will end up like Rocks betraying each other, at some point it hit my mind too, but in reality Teach grew up to be like his father Newgate

Ironically Teach is the kindest member in the crew, the wisest and most considerate
He cares about his crewmembers, his sugar talking got a freaking former Admiral to board his ship. This absolute unit of gigachad will always be the smartest most successful character in the story, the miles he crossed in such a short period of time is immesurable
Truly the goat

The dynamic between the crewmates is unmatched too. They are all fucked up people with psychotic tendencies and they know it, and it is this exact lunacy that allows them to bond with each other.

-Kuzan is a kind hearted guy, the crew scum to some extent are forced to act decent infront of him out of respect
-Shiryu is this stoic bloodlusted psychopath who drops knowledge bombs here and there, but he still jokes around with the boys
-Burgess is the child of the crew, an absolute dumbass goofball who's still one of the strongest members, but he'll always be Burgess
-Lafitte is Teach's secretary, he fills his mind with dirty plots and lives to solidify Teach's rule among the crew peasants
-Vasco Shot is the most mentally twisted character out there, he's still a retard and everyone knows it
-Catarina is the jewel of this crew, I doubt Teach refuses any of her wishes:afrokappa:
-Pizarro says it like it is, absolute confidence expected from former royalty
-Doc Q is this poor jobber who everyone feels sorry for
-Sanjuan is braindead, a 3 year old child stuck in a 180m tall body
-Van Auger is an intelligent well behaved sniper whom you can count on, I doubt he's a trash talker

The goats

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard pirates and Marines are the absolute joy of this manga and nothing really comes close to their writing
This chapter gives you a good perspective on the functional dysfunctionality that makes up this crew. Some people think they will end up like Rocks betraying each other, at some point it hit my mind too, but in reality Teach grew up to be like his father Newgate

Ironically Teach is the kindest member in the crew, the wisest and most considerate
He cares about his crewmembers, his sugar talking got a freaking former Admiral to board his ship. This absolute unit of gigachad will always be the smartest most successful character in the story, the miles he crossed in such a short period of time is immesurable
Truly the goat

The dynamic between the crewmates is unmatched too. They are all fucked up people with psychotic tendencies and they know it, and it is this exact lunacy that allows them to bond with each other.

-Kuzan is a kind hearted guy, the crew scum to some extent are forced to act decent infront of him out of respect
-Shiryu is this stoic bloodlusted psychopath who drops knowledge bombs here and there, but he still jokes around with the boys
-Burgess is the child of the crew, an absolute dumbass goofball who's still one of the strongest members, but he'll always be Burgess
-Lafitte is Teach's secretary, he fills his mind with dirty plots and lives to solidify Teach's rule among the crew peasants
-Vasco Shot is the most mentally twisted character out there, he's still a retard and everyone knows it
-Catarina is the jewel of this crew, I doubt Teach refuses any of her wishes:afrokappa:
-Pizarro says it like it is, absolute confidence expected from former royalty
-Doc Q is this poor jobber who everyone feels sorry for
-Sanjuan is braindead, a 3 year old child stuck in a 180m tall body
-Van Auger is an intelligent well behaved sniper whom you can count on, I doubt he's a trash talker

The goats
Just to add to this wonderful post....

Teach waited decades to get his hands on Yami. That's require immense amount of patience, determination, sacrifice and will.

People shit on BB's haki but if we go by what haki is then BB has immense potential to have strong haki.

Yes he hasn't been hyped as untouchable like kaido but that's what makes him interesting - a villain who actually grow in strength as manga progresses...a villain who actually has a personality unlike brutes we got in form of kaido or BM...a villain who actually acts like how he suppose to - a pirate and a yonkou.

Teach can be pretty chill and loyal, it all depends if he really sees you as a friend or foe, many people blame Teach for betraying the WB pirates, but in reality he never saw them as much more than a tool for success, he never had one real friend in that crew from the start.
True.

Looking forward to Teach's flashback. It's probably gonna be sad.

12 years old S-Hawk shat his pants against hakiless Woro :suresure:
:risicheck:

:holdthisl:
BB uses only 1 barehand CoA not 2 handed, while Zolo uses 2 special swords + CoA to block and still panting in the next chapter with Kaku.

BB is a mere Buggy clone... fraudulent path to the top, gets carried by his strong crew in everything
OP df(s), and presented as a mirror of Luffy
hmmm
Darkness logia doesn't even give regular logia defenses. The only reason BB wanted it because he had the high level physical stats and high level Haki. Same as Tremor DF, it doesn't give any paramecia defenses like Buggy's DF or Daz Bones's DF, he still relies on his physical stat and Haki for defense. Shanks's scar explains DFless BB's power level.

but in reality Teach grew up to be like his father Newgate
He cares about his crewmembers,
BB cares about his strong crewmates who are his titanic captains, he ignores the weaklings such as Peachbeard and the fodders. He is a pro pirate, its business for him.

Darkness logia doesn't even give regular logia defenses. The only reason BB wanted it because he had the high level physical stats and high level Haki. Same as Tremor DF, it doesn't give any paramecia defenses like Buggy's DF or Daz Bones's DF, he still relies on his physical stat and Haki for defense. Shanks's scar explains DFless BB's power level.
bro stop coping

Logias give invincibilty against non-haki users
His fruit gives god mode against DF users

not to mention a top 5 destructive DF, in the Gura Gura....

lmao

bro stop coping

Logias give invincibilty against non-haki users
His fruit gives god mode against DF users

not to mention a top 5 destructive DF, in the Gura Gura....

lmao
Logias can still dodge Haki attacks by changing the shape of their body, Darkness logia doesn't have that. BB relies on his physical stats and CoA to take attacks always, or relies on his ability to counter attack or block.

There will be still a lot of non-haki users its still a huge advantage, for example, explosions or even something like Imu's island destruction, its easier to survive that if you are regular logia. Darkness logia doesn't have that.

If a regular Haki users has Darkness, it would be garbage for them, only works for the strongest people.

Tremor DF has attack power, but still no defense like diamond, Buggy's DF or Daz Bones. No one becomes top tier with DFs there are lot of Logias out there, physicals and Haki first.

Speaking of devil fruits, what do y'all think Blackbeard's Awakening would be like?

Gura is obvious as it will cause more destruction and it would be cool if he can shoot shockwave projectiles instead of just imbue Gura into his hand and crack the air every time. Kinda like Kuma's DF where he can shoots bubble projectiles.

As for Yami, I think Awakening can forced out devil fruits of other users.

By I mean by that is how he did it with Whitebeard, one touch and he can pull out DF from that user's body, but without killing them.

Or,

Teach touches a DF user and can use it for temporary. For example, if Teach touches Luffy, Teach can use Nika power for a short period of time.

Would be cool.