Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @GeneralP123 @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Nidai_Kitetsu @Bogard @MonsterKaido @MarineHQ @Xione @mly90 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are depicted as far from being the usual untouchable villains, and instead have more in common with the Strawhats, except uglier and with more piracy vibes. :finally:

This is what makes Blackbeard and his crew special and somehow I even think that Kuzan fit very well into that crew.
Since Kuzan follow up his own justice, he try to find answers, he is like Oden of the Teach members, himself a CoC user most likely, but also close in power to the captain. They looking not like the usually villians, they face loses(at least Teach commanders) but somehow they still get the W in the end. Teach character is one if not the most and best gift which we fans got in one piece. He feels so different to pirates like Kaido,Big Mom or Shanks, he is the closest one who live up the hype as real pirate and Oda do great job to let us fans feel the tension around Teach.

I mean alone the chapter with Teach together speaking with Kuzan, alone that moment was for me more better than 95% what we got in wano arc. As Kuzan and Teach fan, this chapter was gold for me.

This is what makes Blackbeard and his crew special and somehow I even think that Kuzan fit very well into that crew.
Since Kuzan follow up his own justice, he try to find answers, he is like Oden of the Teach members, himself a CoC user most likely, but also close in power to the captain. They looking not like the usually villians, they face loses(at least Teach commanders) but somehow they still get the W in the end. Teach character is one if not the most and best gift which we fans got in one piece. He feels so different to pirates like Kaido,Big Mom or Shanks, he is the closest one who live up the hype as real pirate and Oda do great job to let us fans feel the tension around Teach.

I mean alone the chapter with Teach together speaking with Kuzan, alone that moment was for me more better than 95% what we got in wano arc. As Kuzan and Teach fan, this chapter was gold for me.
On one hand I see Kuzan as Oden on the other in my headcanon Shiryu is a descendand from one of the 5 great families of Wano who served Kozuki so that fits him more and Zoro happens to be a descendand of Ryuma, Shimotsuki clan also of the 5 great families, in that case Kuzan would be more like Garp. In a way Roger considered him his nakama.

And at the same time he was formerly Garp's student. Same way Koby is and I suspect Koby will lend Luffy a hand later on and fight Kuzan. Student fight.

God Valley on steroids but "evil" roger pirates fight their opposites.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Blackbeard is really about to be that guy who brings peace between the Admiral and Yonko fandoms. Lol
Nope opposite.
You guys will slander BB for Akainu/admiral agenda.
Yonkofans will slander BB for Kaido/Shanks/BM agenda.
Swordfans will slander him for Mihawk.
Sanji fans will slander him for Greenbull.
Luffy fans will swear Luffy Low diffs BB since he went past 3 Islands on a ship.

BB fans are fucked.

Nope opposite.
You guys will slander BB for Akainu/admiral agenda.
Yonkofans will slander BB for Kaido/Shanks/BM agenda.
Swordfans will slander him for Mihawk.
Sanji fans will slander him for Greenbull.
Luffy fans will swear Luffy Low diffs BB since he went past 3 Islands on a ship.

BB fans are fucked.
Too late to back down, we shall take all that in stride.

@Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @GeneralP123 @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Nidai_Kitetsu @Bogard @MonsterKaido @MarineHQ @Xione @mly90 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are depicted as far from being the usual untouchable villains, and instead have more in common with the Strawhats, except uglier and with more piracy vibes. :finally:

Really awesome chapter overall,
the parts how Kuzan joined the BB pirates ,and even before BB asked him they got along pretty well which suprised me a bit tbh .
The dynamic of Teachs crew this chapter was really cool to see cause we don‘t get such moments of them that often.

Blackbeard is really about to be that guy who brings peace between the Admiral and Yonko fandoms. Lol
Possibility is there :finally:

This short flashback was better than 250 chapters of Meme Pirates and Least Pirates.

Definitely the best Pirate crew in the series. Unfortunately Oda will keep up the trope of the Good guys always prevailing against the bad guys, but the more interactions we get the more likeable the crew becomes.

There is a reason why Oda would join Blackbeard pirates

They are a fun group of people who do their own things

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Blackbeard crew is the only crew which not only gives vibe of real pirates but at the same time are cool and chill AF...

Having them on panels always makes things interesting