Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ze ha ha ha = se ha ha ha ( se in Persian means three!)
:crazwhat:
Thats a very interesting spot, I wonder if could have any relevancy to BB? Foreshadowing? Oda said he would be Somalian IRL but there is history between Somalia and Persia too for example, ofc?:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/03/historical-ties-between-persia-and-somalia/

Since Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi, Kanjuro etc are meant to be dead (this is Oda so we never know until he "proves it" ofc), do you think BB and his crew might get some of their fruits?

I've wanted to see Jozus fruit crop up so badly for Shiryu or Burgess especially but anyone on the crew would do. Pizarro seems to love wealthy things, treasure, shiny etc, so not only is he like Nami funnily enough BUT maybe a diamond fruit would be perfect for him? Would make for a funny interaction with him and Nami too?

Also, I really, really hope Shiryu and Lafitte are on that ship to Egghead, they were shown on the same ship before ages ago too and I NEED to see them get some screentime and do something major. They gotta compensate for how much of a joke and letdown Devon and Vasco are too, hate that they got wasted vs Boa like that, especially given Devon's particularly bloodthirsty and thus extremely relevant to and dangerous for Boa of all things FFS! Oda dropped the ball extremely hard there, sigh. We don't even know what fruit Vasco has, if he has one yet too lol.

Also praying we're gonna find out who the 10th captain is finally but I like the idea, its someone who Garp knows and thus we will find out who it is when Garp gets to Beehive.

Last edited by a moderator:

"The Republic of Pirates was the base and stronghold of a loose confederacy run by privateers-turned-pirates in Nassau on New Providence island in the Bahamas during the Golden Age of Piracy for about eleven years from 1706 until 1718. While it was not a republic in a formal sense, it was governed by an informal pirate code, which dictated that the crews of the Republic would vote on the leadership of their ships and treat other pirate crews with civility."

"Blackbeard was later voted by the pirates of Nassau to be their magistrate, to be in command of their republic and enforce law and order as he saw fit. The pirates ran their affairs using what was called the pirate code, which was the basis of their claim that their rule of New Providence constituted a kind of republic."

It seems Oda is following real life history between the British navy and Edward Teach with this plot, especially considering that Teach technically was a privateer (Warlord) before, even has several crewmates who worked with the government (Laffitte, Shiryu, Kuzan, possibly Pizarro). What do you think?

@Jailer @Erkan12 @Playa4321 @Reborn @SakazOuki @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @GeneralP123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

"The Republic of Pirates was the base and stronghold of a loose confederacy run by privateers-turned-pirates in Nassau on New Providence island in the Bahamas during the Golden Age of Piracy for about eleven years from 1706 until 1718. While it was not a republic in a formal sense, it was governed by an informal pirate code, which dictated that the crews of the Republic would vote on the leadership of their ships and treat other pirate crews with civility."

"Blackbeard was later voted by the pirates of Nassau to be their magistrate, to be in command of their republic and enforce law and order as he saw fit. The pirates ran their affairs using what was called the pirate code, which was the basis of their claim that their rule of New Providence constituted a kind of republic."

It seems Oda is following real life history between the British navy and Edward Teach with this plot, especially considering that Teach technically was a privateer (Warlord) before, even has several crewmates who worked with the government (Laffitte, Shiryu, Kuzan, possibly Pizarro). What do you think?

@Jailer @Erkan12 @Playa4321 @Reborn @SakazOuki @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @GeneralP123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki
Oda's trying to pull a Hara with historical facts.:crazwhat:

Oda has done historical references with only 4 characters so far I think. Blackbeard, Coby, Law and Kidd.

It sounds pretty cool. :feelsokeman:

Sound the case, can´t wait to see what Teach also have in mind as final plans for his dream, im sure we will see more stuff soon, I think Teach expected Garp to come, so he will be back with a defeated Law in his ship and face also Garp, beat him and somehow force the navy+wg to act.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Nice theory, and good catch on some of the BBPs being former government associates(I think Pizarro was probably one of the kings who could attend Levely).

I'm really not sure on Teach's plans regarding the kingdom, part of me thinks it's a lie that he's telling Koby(and potentially using the truth from Kuzan), and the other part of me thinks the government has something he wants(information on the void century, an ancient weapon, the empty throne), so he's trying to become royalty in order to access that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

If I hadn’t already experienced all this in AC4, I might be excited. Lol

Oda is for sure drawing inspiration from real life Blackbeard in many ways, let's not forget Blackbeard is Oda's fave pirate, so I'm pretty sure Blackbeard will end up as one of the best written OP characters.

Good stuff man ,Oda really adapts the real Lifes BB path to the OP BB .

On a side note BB goes on with his plan because he knows WG might lose face in the eyes of the world if they let their "New hero" die .
He knows how powerful the public opinion is ,in the OP world :zehaha:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @GeneralP123 @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Nidai_Kitetsu @Bogard @MonsterKaido @MarineHQ @Xione @mly90 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are depicted as far from being the usual untouchable villains, and instead have more in common with the Strawhats, except uglier and with more piracy vibes. :finally:

People trashing on Blackbeard Pirates and says that they're "jobbers".

But honestly, I really love their dynamics so far.

Teach doesn't simply treat his crew as subordinates but rather "friends/companions".

The more I see BBP on screen, the more they grow on me.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @GeneralP123 @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Nidai_Kitetsu @Bogard @MonsterKaido @MarineHQ @Xione @mly90 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are depicted as far from being the usual untouchable villains, and instead have more in common with the Strawhats, except uglier and with more piracy vibes. :finally:

Untouchable villains are boring as shit. Teach and his crew are easily the coolest Yonko crew for me, even excluding Kuzan.