Versus Battle Blackbeard vs Aizen, which 1 is better villain?

Which is better villain?

• Total voters
Ding ding ding lol. Yhwach was his best villian, Grimmjow was kool too
The secondary were better lmao.

Grimmjow was annoying af
Post automatically merged:

I'm not quite sure why you're fixating on 1 comment of mine from 2 years ago. It's the most bizarre "gotcha" in the history of the forum. It's like I need to be a diehard Teach fan to say "Interested" and my opinions in OP characters isn't allowed to change over 2 years?

Like, what? I'm so confused by this obsession.

You can substitute your own fanfic Teach for the real one all you want. I'm not here to convince you otherwise lmao, you quoted me.

I've seen a few people online break it down and I think it sorta makes some karmic sense? His Auswählen was somehow used on him to rob Yhwach of all his quincy powers for a second.

Like, totally rushed and I think after he killed Ichibe, his character went to rot. But the way Kubo drew Yhwach was amazing. He's this larger than life figure that dominates the pages he's on. And for a good bit of the manga, he was acting first and foremost.

All of Yhwachs fights were terrible or ended terribly.

Last edited:
^ title. This is not about who is stronger btw.

Blackbeard's feats:
1. Orchestrated Ace and Whitebeard's death, both who were once his superiors.
2. Gained 2 overpowered DFs, Yami Yami and Gura Gura using his cunning plan.
3. Slowly climbed his rank, started from the bottom (Whitebeard's subordinate) and currently at the same rank Whitebeard previously had before his death, and he won't stop there.
4. Scarred Shanks which is the main character's childhood hero figure when he was still DFless.
5. Defeated Ace who was Luffy's stronger older brother and the man whom Whitebeard tried to make the Pirate King.
6. Defeated Marco and remnants of Whitebeard Pirates in one sided fight and taking Whitebeard's territories one by one.
7. He made his move to Dragon's HQ, and Dragon who was also greatly hyped since East Blue saga, and the main character's father, chose to retreat before Blackbeard Pirates reached the area.

Blackbeard's weakness is he is too reckless, and that his crewmates don't trust each other.

Aizen's feats:
1. Portrayed as genius mastermind at the end of Soul Society arc, tricked everyone present in Soul Society.
2. Took over Hueco Mondo from Barragan.
3. Stomped hard all the Vizards and some other Gotei 13 captains alone.
4. "Just as planned"
5. Always preparing things in advance. One example was when he prepared Wonderweiss just to seal Yamamoto's power.
Cmiiw and add his feats, it has been years since last time I read Bleach.

His weakness is once he got the Hogyoku, suddenly he became very reckless and not evading attacks anymore, believed he was some kind of immortal. He became stronger but lost his "untouchable genius" aura around him post Hogyoku.

Blackbeard is the type that grows along with the MC. Started as someone not that powerful, but keeps becoming bigger threat as the story goes on, like Naraku. He is not portrayed as someone untouchable, Whitebeard almost killed him, his crew almost got wiped out in Impel Down, and he was injured against Ace.
Aizen was already very strong and heaven and earth compared to Ichigo when he first met Aizen, but his power didn't grow that much anymore. He kept being portrayed as Untouchable Genius Godlike until Hogyoku.

Discuss this
@TheAncientCenturion @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Sentinel @Shuyaku @zzShinichi @Light D Lamperouge @Natalija @Jaguark101 @Hiragaro @ZenZu @Blackbeard @playa4321 @Erkan12 etc.
Both are decent (not perfect) for what Oda/Titty Kubo intended them to be. Aizen is written as a charismatic, serious plotter, Teach is based off a slightly humorous pirate stereotype. Each fit their own show, hence why i can't vote for just one. Bleach's atmosphere is generally darker than OP and Titty Kubo is not hesitant about slaughtering side characters, so Aizen/Yhwach give more threatening vibes because they've more story freedom at bullying the good side.

That reminds me of Titty's weird obsession with ripping arms off.

Oda picked an uncommon choice with his main villain, the comic relief surrounding Teach reminds me of Aku from Samurai Jack. If Teach wasn't a fat cowardly treacherous fucker who reached the top through deception and stealing everything (DFs, crew, territories) in reference to real life piracy, he wouldn't be as iconic/abnormal as he's right now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am sorry Topi I never got to the Aizen reveal. I think I can't fairly assess them as villains due to that.
Having finished Bleach now I can definitely say I prefer Aizen by far and believe he's the better villain. Every time he was on screen it was top notch for me. Top tier design, charisma, presence, power, entertainment factor. I'd like to know more about his motivation though and what sparked him to do the things he did.

But there isn't a single thing I find interesting or likeable about Teach lmao.

Spite, aizen an it’s not close even slightly close. BB not even an interesting character. An the look until recently was abysmal.

Aizen on the other hand nearly god like. Arguably the greatest villain of the big 3 (tho after a while he’ll have u like wtf lls)
is bleach counting as a part of big 3 :)

BB is decent and interesting. But he is also a coward and has negatives too. He will get better moments in his own arc + his back story but I don't see him above aizen. Aizen is the villain of bleach and has insane charisma and control and a feeling of invincibility.
and his characterization was ruined at last arc :)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Having finished Bleach now I can definitely say I prefer Aizen by far and believe he's the better villain. Every time he was on screen it was top notch for me. Top tier design, charisma, presence, power, entertainment factor. I'd like to know more about his motivation though and what sparked him to do the things he did.

But there isn't a single thing I find interesting or likeable about Teach lmao.
Teach > Aizen

Teach construction build up and narrative > Aizen

In the end Aizen was an empty shell full of hype, but completely empty

As was said already, Aizen had one great arc but otherwise he's just "I'm smart. Keikaku da (means plan btw)🤓"
Tho Teach also has to show a bit more. He has great moves sprinkled throughout the story, so we can hope that his arc will turn out to be satisfying in the end

^ title. This is not about who is stronger btw.

Blackbeard's feats:
1. Orchestrated Ace and Whitebeard's death, both who were once his superiors.
2. Gained 2 overpowered DFs, Yami Yami and Gura Gura using his cunning plan.
3. Slowly climbed his rank, started from the bottom (Whitebeard's subordinate) and currently at the same rank Whitebeard previously had before his death, and he won't stop there.
4. Scarred Shanks which is the main character's childhood hero figure when he was still DFless.
5. Defeated Ace who was Luffy's stronger older brother and the man whom Whitebeard tried to make the Pirate King.
6. Defeated Marco and remnants of Whitebeard Pirates in one sided fight and taking Whitebeard's territories one by one.
7. He made his move to Dragon's HQ, and Dragon who was also greatly hyped since East Blue saga, and the main character's father, chose to retreat before Blackbeard Pirates reached the area.

Blackbeard's weakness is he is too reckless, and that his crewmates don't trust each other.

Aizen's feats:
1. Portrayed as genius mastermind at the end of Soul Society arc, tricked everyone present in Soul Society.
2. Took over Hueco Mondo from Barragan.
3. Stomped hard all the Vizards and some other Gotei 13 captains alone.
4. "Just as planned"
5. Always preparing things in advance. One example was when he prepared Wonderweiss just to seal Yamamoto's power.
Cmiiw and add his feats, it has been years since last time I read Bleach.

His weakness is once he got the Hogyoku, suddenly he became very reckless and not evading attacks anymore, believed he was some kind of immortal. He became stronger but lost his "untouchable genius" aura around him post Hogyoku.

Blackbeard is the type that grows along with the MC. Started as someone not that powerful, but keeps becoming bigger threat as the story goes on, like Naraku. He is not portrayed as someone untouchable, Whitebeard almost killed him, his crew almost got wiped out in Impel Down, and he was injured against Ace.
Aizen was already very strong and heaven and earth compared to Ichigo when he first met Aizen, but his power didn't grow that much anymore. He kept being portrayed as Untouchable Genius Godlike until Hogyoku.

Discuss this
@TheAncientCenturion @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Sentinel @Shuyaku @zzShinichi @Light D Lamperouge @Natalija @Jaguark101 @Hiragaro @ZenZu @Blackbeard @playa4321 @Erkan12 etc.
Blackbeard get his Yami, his main key hax to ascend in power, by his effort and long plan to kill Thatch. While Aizen just had his Bankai, his main key to ascend in power, since the get-go, without eftfort, so he get the plot armor since the start to change the game. Blackbeard also snatched the Gura using his elaborate plan, and keep going for each milestones. For that pivotal reason, imo Blackbeard certainly wins this.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Teach > Aizen

Teach construction build up and narrative > Aizen

In the end Aizen was an empty shell full of hype, but completely empty

And it's good you think Teach is better, that deffo means Aizen is superior.

Like I said previously, I don't care about Teach in any way, nor do I find him interesting. I enjoyed every moment Aizen was on panel. Teach can never sniff Aizen's level of charisma or the hype he brings. Well in my opinion of course.