Episode Discussion Bleach Episode 5 : Wrath as a lightning

What do you rate the episode

• Total voters
Oh my the flashback was touching and when Yama incinerated Driscoll I clapped, it was awesome.

My man mask de masculine sending Renji flying was epic too.

That Rukia melted face was sick

Yeah As Nodt V.A. as always delivering with most of the characters he voices.

Also Ywach VA is perfect. I know him for voicing the Waynodu (I think I misspelled it) in Hell Girl.

I agree this is the best episode so far, no doubts about it!!!

Too bad they didn't give us a good look at Meninas, she has a sexy voice. She beat up Rukia good

And a good thing they didn't show us Pepe. He creeps me out

Yamamoto cutting down the fodder who killed chojiro was a entertaining moment
Dont think it was really necessary to flesh out who killed him and some backstory related to his character but it was a good moment nonetheless

Kenpachi is a problem, but hes nothing to the goat Yhwach. Yamamoto vs Yhwach next week :steef:
Yhwach vs Yamamato should be great
We have not got any huge fights yet

Like it's mostly been henchman vs henchman type stuff thus far

first time seeing byakuya screams, the guy always looks so bored and stoic. while renji as usual is jobbing.

great seeing asnodt finally animated. also offing byakuya like a nameless fodder is a sight.

Yamamoto cutting down the fodder who killed chojiro was a entertaining moment
Dont think it was really necessary to flesh out who killed him and some backstory related to his character but it was a good moment nonetheless

Yhwach vs Yamamato should be great
We have not got any huge fights yet

Like it's mostly been henchman vs henchman type stuff thus far
I like seeing big fights like this early in an arc, to really put things in perspective, set a standard for what top tiers of the verse are capable of.

I got goosebumps watching this episode As nodt voice actor really fits him well . Chill and scary as expected.

As for yamaji wow that final scene was goat as hell. Next chapter will be epic Genryusai vs Yhwach (Royd lyod) will be cracker .
Post automatically merged:

Kenpachi was fun this ep

As Nodt was nice too

Best moment was Opie being cut down in two with a bang
Certain espada cough cough artived by the name of Jaw.

Real king of Heuco mundo has arrived.