Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
doesnt really answer my question

leave this working together sht aside

how is my post paranoid or imploding. im stating that u may possibly be serial, but u cant do much if u r one since u r already outed. ur game wud already be done. no reason to be paranoid about it. least u cud do is kill some scum for us if u want

now do i think u r serial, no. just saying u can be and u fit one (if there is one). right now the census says otherwise so it wud take us to dive into bastard mechanics for u to be serial. or simply u r town now but become serial when u take off eye patch etc
You took a response to my post and essentially agreed with it, starting with the observation that I was plausibly serial because apparently I'm "too annoyed" kills fail. Too annoyed implies that my reaction cannot conceivably come from town so yes, it's paranoiac. You did the same EoD yesterday saying I "didn't try hard enough" to get votes off you. You're a waste of time talking to, just like Muugen was actually.

now do i think u r serial, no. just saying u can be and u fit one (if there is one). right now the census says otherwise so it wud take us to dive into bastard mechanics for u to be serial. or simply u r town now but become serial when u take off eye patch etc
Census numbers prolly more wonky than what was shown so far, wouldn't rely too much on it and would suggest just playing mafia as if we never knew the numbers

Should be Miller. Makes a fair degree of sense from what I can recall of Bleach.
Other question since ekko brought up census, how many members does red and purple actually have? U think it's 5 each?

Oh, to the Indie that I trust to be both Indie and favourable towards my faction, yes.
BS. We are talking about indie god knows what, not a town doctor. You let the cat out early to limited circle so they can vouch for you in case anyone you are found targeting someone.

You scanning guilty and your claim later on has no equivalence. Any scum would divert that as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You took a response to my post and essentially agreed with it, starting with the observation that I was plausibly serial because apparently I'm "too annoyed" kills fail. Too annoyed implies that my reaction cannot conceivably come from town so yes, it's paranoiac. You did the same EoD yesterday saying I "didn't try hard enough" to get votes off you. You're a waste of time talking to, just like Muugen was actually.
so u think my points r not fair from my PoV?

u didnt claim because u wanted btw, u claimed because apollo forced u to with his result saying that u have an immunity that required aizen to die before u die

Emil

Certified Memelord
fwiw ratio is very town sided. id use 1:2 scum to town ratio in multiballs. i assume mafia has plenty of extra kills to compensate for the extra townies

also the modkills r lame asfk

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like, *why*?

If I am a bastard mason who is actually scum do you think that I wouldn't have basic resilience to investigations? So fucking silly. It obviously has done fucking *nothing*.
more interesting that it actually returned a result and he was not blocked/killed

Acid Vial was used on ???
i missed the part where i said its lame by you not by the player posting his role lol

the hayumi one is w.e we dont know why it happened
Happened because Watson hasnt posted once, subbed Hayumi in and he told me he wasnt gonna play and to look for another sub. Been looking for days and found no one. Thats why it was modkilled. It was a dead slot.

Ratchet

so u think my points r not fair from my PoV?

u didnt claim because u wanted btw, u claimed because apollo forced u to with his result saying that u have an immunity that required aizen to die before u die
Does me not claiming because I wanted to (ignoring that I had breadcrumbed it) have any relevance to this discussion? No, of course I don't think your points are fair, they're poorly thought out and designed to conclude that the player in question (me) is scummy because that's how paranoia works. Being frustrated that kills don't work in a game where one's only utility is to kill isn't any more reconcilable with Serial than it is a town Vig.

I think I'm going to unironically adopt an OMGUS approach to most of these shallow water toads who have made a handful of relevant posts in the game and have the audacity to shade my claim when exercising maybe about 30 seconds of thought is all it takes to realize that at multiple angles of play me up fronting a Mason claim day 1 as scum is fucking silly

Ratchet

BS. We are talking about indie god knows what, not a town doctor. You let the cat out early to limited circle so they can vouch for you in case anyone you are found targeting someone.

You scanning guilty and your claim later on has no equivalence. Any scum would divert that as well.
I have trust in my Waifubro and I could deduce from his posts what his intent was, and it was not nefarious. Dismissed.

I think I'm going to unironically adopt an OMGUS approach to most of these shallow water toads who have made a handful of relevant posts in the game and have the audacity to shade my claim when exercising maybe about 30 seconds of thought is all it takes to realize that at multiple angles of play me up fronting a Mason claim day 1 as scum is fucking silly
I too am surprised ppl are looking into ur direction, reminds me of red scum shading the innocent child here

Status
Not open for further replies.