Status
Not open for further replies.
we can get there, we need tpein hime kerko xlaw to play as genuine as they can and give us that answer. they r basically the only unswept spots now right?

i think mono's tone seems townie. reminds me of yoshi is OLF elden ring. wud like to see hear his reasoning for the actions tho. might come as someone coaching him on what to say
Mono is town :D

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You were able to guess his ability names?
Wiki

Why does this matter????????

If he's scum he has a fake claim that he can disguise his actions with, his flavour is irrelevant. Have you no better angle to solve here?
A fake claim that appears so frequently doesn't make sense.

Fake WUs are often limited shots

And, if we go by this logic then no one is cleared because anything can be faked

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we can get there, we need tpein hime kerko xlaw to play as genuine as they can and give us that answer. they r basically the only unswept spots now right?

i think mono's tone seems townie. reminds me of yoshi is OLF elden ring. wud like to see hear his reasoning for the actions tho. might come as someone coaching him on what to say
Reborn and Yo Tan too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
why pero? he shot a player in PoE. mafia likely doesnt do that

also why xlaw. pls sum to me why hes inactive mafia and not town
Pero, apart from his claim and action, I just don't like the constant shading he does. He doesn't seem to be reading posts properly or jumps too quickly to conclusions.

Xlaw - had him as weak town lean because when he posted he didn't really seem like he had an agenda and was genuine. But he comes into my PoE because that is all I have on him. Nothing else. I have asked what he did on night 2 and hopefully he makes it back here before day ends so that we can ask him for his night targets at least.

If @Lindltaylor is town his reads should be closest to right. PoE should be small for him, clearing Sallu, Apollo and York. How likely for scums to take risk at this point and confirm each other?
Can anyone tell me the flavour they've hinted or claiming?
I'm all caught up and right now these would be my reads:

Vouches:
Sallu
Apollo

Town reads:
Ratchet
Ekko
Ultra
Mono
Yo tan
AL
Reloaded
Reborn

Town lean:
Prof

Indie:
Blue

Null/Scum reads:
Kerk
TAC
Xlaw
Pein
Pero
Melkor
Hime

If we remove:
- TAC - for his actions this phase
- Pero - for his claim and action for this phase

Then we have 6 left - Kerk, Xlaw, Pein, Melkor, Hime, Prof.

Ratchet

Wiki

A fake claim that appears so frequently doesn't make sense.

Fake WUs are often limited shots

And, if we go by this logic then no one is cleared because anything can be faked
Okay, do you think the game can be solved with mass flavour claim? Yes or no?

I think no. Flavour can be faked. You have some arbitrary amount you think can be faked which isn't based on anything you know to be true. We go by reads and actual actions. Stop focusing on flavour as it's the weakest argument you can make. Please do something other than being a flavour robot wiki diving.

Apollo

The Sol King
Day 4 - Vote Count 6

VOTES LOCK IN 28 MINUTES

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

TheAncientCenturion - 3
Lindtaylor - 3
Dr_Professor83 - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Xlaw - 1
Kerkovian - 1

Lord Melkor: Peroroncino -> Destroya -> TheAncientCenturion -> Xlaw
Ratchet: TheAncientCentruion -> Unvote -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Kerkovian
TheAncientCenturion: Dr_Professor83 -> Lindtaylor
Ultra: TheAncientCenturion -> Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion
Apollo: TheAncientCenturion
T-Pein: Lindtaylor -> TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Sallucion -> Dr_Professor83
Kerkovian: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> Lindtaylor
Kobe: Lindtaylor
Peroroncino: Lord Melkor
MonochromeYoru: Yo Tan Wa -> Unvote -> Dr_Professor83​

I'll hold you to that 28 minutes.

Very sad that top votes are shared between a near confirmed townie, and TAC.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 4 - Vote Count 6

VOTES LOCK IN 28 MINUTES

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

TheAncientCenturion - 3
Lindtaylor - 3
Dr_Professor83 - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Xlaw - 1
Kerkovian - 1

Lord Melkor: Peroroncino -> Destroya -> TheAncientCenturion -> Xlaw
Ratchet: TheAncientCentruion -> Unvote -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Kerkovian
TheAncientCenturion: Dr_Professor83 -> Lindtaylor
Ultra: TheAncientCenturion -> Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion
Apollo: TheAncientCenturion
T-Pein: Lindtaylor -> TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Sallucion -> Dr_Professor83
Kerkovian: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> Lindtaylor
Kobe: Lindtaylor
Peroroncino: Lord Melkor
MonochromeYoru: Yo Tan Wa -> Unvote -> Dr_Professor83​

Wow so close lol.

Yo I'm voting Kerko here. You guys can follow that or do your own thing.
Vote Lynch Kerko

Reborn

Okay, do you think the game can be solved with mass flavour claim? Yes or no?

I think no. Flavour can be faked. You have some arbitrary amount you think can be faked which isn't based on anything you know to be true. We go by reads and actual actions. Stop focusing on flavour as it's the weakest argument you can make. Please do something other than being a flavour robot wiki diving.
Game can't be solved with flavor alone but if an ability which is action itself pops up very frequently then dismissing it as "it could be fake" doesn't make sense at all.

Ratchet

Game can't be solved with flavor alone but if an ability which is action itself pops up very frequently then dismissing it as "it could be fake" doesn't make sense at all.
It makes perfect sense - it's not a reliable way to solve anyone because you should have no idea how much trickery scum are capable of, especially when we are allowed to claim with no hard anti claim in place.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Pero, apart from his claim and action, I just don't like the constant shading he does. He doesn't seem to be reading posts properly or jumps too quickly to conclusions.

Xlaw - had him as weak town lean because when he posted he didn't really seem like he had an agenda and was genuine. But he comes into my PoE because that is all I have on him. Nothing else. I have asked what he did on night 2 and hopefully he makes it back here before day ends so that we can ask him for his night targets at least.

Vouches:
Sallu
Apollo

Town reads:
Ratchet
Ekko
Ultra
Mono
Yo tan
AL
Reloaded
Reborn

Town lean:
Prof

Indie:
Blue

Null/Scum reads:
Kerk
TAC
Xlaw
Pein
Pero
Melkor
Hime

If we remove:

Added Prof here 'cause he's the only one in the town leans and the one I think I could be wrong on. But I'm not sure there either. His tone seems genuine kinda.

Emil

Certified Memelord
alright lets find the town here, or order them from most townie to most scummy

broki says mono is town. take him out
yotans claim is practically open scum. if we belive ichigo and ishida to be scum, then yo tan shud be a town red herring

reborn and prof cannot be in same team, unless they were red and purple and now trying to maintain the same level of sus throughout but not have it achieve anything. there is scum in these 2. that interaction is not town town

reloaded is very scummy i agree. prof had him within town range before but changed him to scum range today. pls let me know what changed @Dr_Professor83

xlaw tpein hime i basically have nothing from

melkor seems to have a decent claim. probably best claim among these guys. he must have prepared it for awhile

TAC has the most broken role in this bunch but his play around me surviving kill yesterday does NOT add up with his play around his kill today. him also giving u the double action and refill. idk... his actions r all veritable in WU as well i belive

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Vouches:
Sallu
Apollo

Town reads:
Ratchet
Ekko
Ultra
Mono
Yo tan
AL
Reloaded
Reborn

Town lean:
Prof

Indie:
Blue

Null/Scum reads:
Kerk
TAC
Xlaw
Pein
Pero
Melkor
Hime

If we remove:

You sure did a 180 all of a sudden:wellwell:

Reborn

It makes perfect sense - it's not a reliable way to solve anyone because you should have no idea how much trickery scum are capable of, especially when we are allowed to claim with no hard anti claim in place.
Obviously but exploring that angle is also important as it's part of the game mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.