Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Pot's entrance was asking about what Aizen can do. I can imagine he would ask his teammates in the scum chat about it as scum, I remember him not being confident player as scum.

I think more than one person claimed Aizen, but Prof was the first and it was his entrance to the thread. I would like to see if he contributes more.
Fellas

Ah happy birthday Coach!
Hope you get some nice pizza for the party
:shocking:
this was pot's entrance post

yeah i got nothing much to help with scum hunting here, spent the whole time defending myself from a joke i made,i think Psylocke is scum cause she seriously wanted to lynch flowa over nothing, maybe charlie too
But there were like 3-4h between ur post where u defended urself and the indie hunting, u didn't have anything to add during that wonderful time?~♡ cutie is there anything else u wanna add to the discussion since its been at least 24h already?~☆

Pot's entrance was asking about what Aizen can do. I can imagine he would ask his teammates in the scum chat about it as scum, I remember him not being confident player as scum.

I think more than one person claimed Aizen, but Prof was the first and it was his entrance to the thread. I would like to see if he contributes more.
Are you smoking reefer

AL sama

Red Haired
I remember he immediately asked for flavour as well, it was even brought in discussion between Flower and Ultra. As mentioned, I have seen scum POT, and I doubt he would be asking about in the thread so quickly.
you said pot isn't confident as scum right??

that's wrong he is more confident scum compared to when he is town

I m not saying he is scum rather your reasoning is off

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Prof claimed indie, most likley savage indie aka don't poke the bear
A savage indie has a fair amount of defense to kills, but not likely to a lynch. Might have some lynch manipulation like an hammer, but less likely.

It's mainly comprised of resistance to kills, ability to kill which can be upgraded by being one of the required targets and optional abilities to find the targets or lynch manipulation.

Then some abilities were and there to make it look prettier. Like when you go on a Saturday night out with your friends.

I swear upon angels in the sky it is fucking obvious what or who Prof is and you guys wanna fuck with him more and more knowing full well that guy lives of that shit and only grows stronger the bigger the challenge is

AL sama

Red Haired
A savage indie has a fair amount of defense to kills, but not likely to a lynch. Might have some lynch manipulation like an hammer, but less likely.

It's mainly comprised of resistance to kills, ability to kill which can be upgraded by being one of the required targets and optional abilities to find the targets or lynch manipulation.

Then some abilities were and there to make it look prettier. Like when you go on a Saturday night out with your friends.
what you're explaining here is a modified version of savage

Status
Not open for further replies.