Current Events Blue Data Book Confirms That Mihawk Wants To, And Cannot, Become The Pirate King

He was interested, but not anymore now. Not worth the effort

He wouldn't know the difficulty unless he was interested about it once.
Every random person who knows PK/Roger will say that doesn't mean that random fodder tried to become PK. Its just hype stuff.
In one piece world in th ebeginning oda set that becoming PK is the ultimate thing. Even though it sounds BS as no one knows what that actually means or what roger actually did.

Every random person who knows PK/Roger will say that doesn't mean that random fodder tried to become PK. Its just hype stuff.
In one piece world in th ebeginning oda set that becoming PK is the ultimate thing. Even though it sounds BS as no one knows what that actually means or what roger actually did.
Yeah it's like saying that Kuma considering becoming WSS a great ambition means he must have tried to become the WSS. Makes no sense

Ranking dreams from easiest to hardest
  1. Wss - mihawk already is
  2. Utopia - even with crocodile and mihawk together they need more money and power to achieve
  3. The one piece - makes there utopia dream look like child’s play. Crocodile and most likely mihawk both of which are too scared to go after the one piece again are totally fine trying to achieve their utopia plan
    :willight:

Ranking dreams from easiest to hardest
  1. Wss - mihawk already is
  2. Utopia - even with crocodile and mihawk together they need more money and power to achieve
  3. The one piece - makes there utopia dream look like child’s play. Crocodile and most likely mihawk both of which are too scared to go after the one piece again are totally fine trying to achieve their utopia plan
I don't think I've spoken to a single Mihawk fan that would disagree. You are yet again arguing with the voices in your head

Some neutral, not-incriminating statements from the Hawk himself

"Becoming Pirate King is harder than beating me"

"Let's measure how much stronger oldhead Whitebeard is than me"

"Pre-timeskip Luffy...I won't hold back!"

"5th commander Vista, let us postpone this match for it would be advantageous for the both of us, especially me"
It's funny cause every of those 4 statements need maSSive headcanons to go around it..

A man that gave up his dream out of fear of trying again deserves to get shit on just as much as the rest of cross guild tbh
:kayneshrug:
As soon as they stop being bitches and actually act true to themselves then they’d deserve more respect. As of now they sad embarrassments of what they once were

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A man that gave up his dream out of fear of trying again deserves to get shit on just as much as the rest of cross guild tbh
:kayneshrug:
As soon as they stop being bitches and actually act true to themselves then they’d deserve more respect. As of now they sad embarrassments of what they once were
Does the idea that Mihawk never wanted or cared about finding the One Piece/being the Pirate King/Yonkou.... really hurt you?

Does the idea that Mihawk never wanted or cared about finding the One Piece/being the Pirate King/Yonkou.... really hurt you?
Not really since he just like crocodile just like buggy, the rest of cross guild, Moria, and all the other pirates that were at Roger’s execution he had greater aspirations
He just like them wanted to after the one piece and he just like his cross guild brethren gave up on that dream at one point

Mihawk is in no way an exception that sword piece reader want him to be despite the clear evidence. He’s just another pirate that gave up

And like the rest of cross guild he and crocodile are going to get their aspirations back through buggy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really since he just like crocodile just like buggy, the rest of cross guild, Moria, and all the other pirates that were at Roger’s execution he had greater aspirations
He just like them wanted to after the one piece and he just like his cross guild brethren gave up on that dream at one point

Mihawk is in no way an exception that sword piece reader want him to be despite the clear evidence. He’s just another pirate that gave up

And like the rest of cross guild he and crocodile are going to get their aspirations back through buggy
Bullshit, did Dragon want to be PK as well? He was at Roger's execution too lmfao.