Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
fair but from my point of view so far then anime has been decent and nothing more
It's well made with a very good approach and a nice twist to it. No Football anime before it interested me in the slightest.

I was also not overhyping it, lol. Just said it was good and hooked me immediately.

It's well made with a very good approach and a nice twist to it. No Football anime before it interested me in the slightest.

I was also not overhyping it, lol. Just said it was good and hooked me immediately.
I, personally am not into sports, but itโ€™s cool that theyโ€™re adapting it into anime and finding a way to make it work. It definitely looks interesting and the animation quality looks good.

Although with a series that revolves around sports I wonder how far you can go before you run out of ideas?

Good for you if you like it.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not gonna lie. Isagi has to get better and develop some other skills, I still like him ( where I dislike MC troupe a lot ) but simple "VISION" for a skill seems meh.

Well, maybe that's because I started Ao Ashi and the MC there also has "VISION" shit .