• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
My favourite characters in this order:

1. Bachira
2. Kunigami
3. Gagamaru
4. Isagi/Chigiri/Ego

I hope my taste isn't that edgy, also I am 4 ep's in (Gagamaru scored a goal)
If my taste ever becomes too edgy I would be ashamed of myself.
I think liking Bachira is not edgy and rather balanced.

The Kuon stuff was good. He needed a bit more backstory to give us insight into why he did what he did.

The game itself (this episode) was a bit meh. There were a lot of flashy moments, yeah, but I liked the previous episode more.

Since we're in the last 1-2 minutes, the next episode is the last one. Unless there's a flashback and they push the ending to episode 12.

I'm excited to see what the other buildings are up to since this one is supposed to be the worst one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Kuon stuff was good. He needed a bit more backstory to give us insight into why he did what he did.

The game itself (this episode) was a bit meh. There were a lot of flashy moments, yeah, but I liked the previous episode more.

Since we're in the last 1-2 minutes, the next episode is the last one. Unless there's a flashback and they push the ending to episode 12.

I'm excited to see what the other buildings are up to since this one is supposed to be the worst one.
I don't know the pacing of the manga later on but I feel like anime should adapt a bit more. Episodes literally fly by.

I don't know the pacing of the manga later on but I feel like anime should adapt a bit more. Episodes literally fly by.
they are actually adapting a good amount so far they adapted about like 35ish chapters

the problem is that blue lock is a sport anime so when half the chapter is just running and dribbling. 4-5 pages could be adapted in a minute, so they kinda stretch out the talking and thinking parts of the chapter

Didn't expect the reveal tbh. Their building was the only one all this time it seems. Don't know what to make of it yet.

Also, the second selection is individual? I guess it has to be some kind of obstacle course where they showcase all their skills, i.e. dribling through cones, shooting, heading etc

Or not lol