Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah

I think I will follow that

I don't think it's top tier at all, but its kinda fun
Aye done. Yeah I agree it's really fun. I don't think it's the best thing since sliced bread lol, but amusing and interesting.

i need a blue lock version where isagi doesn't talk :endthis:

he's always saying something that ruins my mood

also ness is a lost cause i don't him to get development i need off my screen that kaiser was awesome tho

hirori is getting subbed on after the 3m of noa i reckon idk who will sub for ubers

its looking like an isagi goal by a hiori assist ngl but i hope thats not the case

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Finally getting a chance to see Snuffy play and there's a break week again :josad:

i need a blue lock version where isagi doesn't talk :endthis:

he's always saying something that ruins my mood

also ness is a lost cause i don't him to get development i need off my screen that kaiser was awesome tho

hirori is getting subbed on after the 3m of noa i reckon idk who will sub for ubers

its looking like an isagi goal by a hiori assist ngl but i hope thats not the case
Bro half the manga is isagi monologue lol

hiori metavision x Isagi metavision coming

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Okay chapter

Snuffy is cool but nothing else
Yeah and his philosophy about football being a job is kinda interesting too. Oh and the way he saved Lorenzo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Snuffy is awesome. Noa even said he's a better player than him and the best in the world, while Noa is better just from a striker perspective. That's crazy ngl. :crazwhat: