Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
@djiayebee @Tobra @Peroroncino keeping up with the latest chapters?

Whatya think of this match? And this guy?

im glad we finally saw a new world gen 11 and an actual good defender other than aiku, his design is goofy af he build like a specific organ

as for the match i bm is gonna win again, saw ppl saying bm will lose because of how defensive the formation is but now that kaiser is gonna take it seriously and there's no sabotaging teammates last game bm was fractured into 4 groups and still won over manshine so safe to say bm is just so much better than the other teams

and isagi is gonna start the match with metavision on from the start of the match and kunigami also helped him with something so hes even better

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
im glad we finally saw a new world gen 11 and an actual good defender other than aiku, his design is goofy af he build like a specific organ

as for the match i bm is gonna win again, saw ppl saying bm will lose because of how defensive the formation is but now that kaiser is gonna take it seriously and there's no sabotaging teammates last game bm was fractured into 4 groups and still won over manshine so safe to say bm is just so much better than the other teams

and isagi is gonna start the match with metavision on from the start of the match and kunigami also helped him with something so hes even better
Yeah he's kinda goofy built in this chapter lmao. But a good intro, and yeah it's nice to see another defender.

It should be nice seeing BM struggle tho while playing together and at the top of their game. I look forward to it. And some Kaiser and Baro greatness. Isagi can go kick rocks for all I care lol.

Not a fan of how easily Isagi scored tbh, especially since Ubers should be known for their defense.
i get that their formation was broken but he shouldnโ€™t have gotten past aiku and niko that easily

that lefty shot was a nice twist kunigami really taught isagi his signature move

as for ness and yuki im hoping they get benched trying to sabotage and steal the ball got boring

who do you think is winning this game

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i get that their formation was broken but he shouldnโ€™t have gotten past aiku and niko that easily
Yeah it was in like a few pages. Kinda disappointed that the top defensive team gets broken that easily.

as for ness and yuki im hoping they get benched trying to sabotage and steal the ball got boring
Yeah it's kinda getting repetitive all the time.

who do you think is winning this game
Tbh I don't know. Would be nice to see BM suffer a loss here ngl, but let's see.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Tobra

After the U-20 arc. Love the manga so far. I'm glad Isagi and Rin are getting more abilities because I was a little pissed of.

I watched/read a lot of sports anime/manga and I must say that "Spatial Awareness" shit is too abused in this genre at this point.

Isagi and Rin being able to stop people stronger or faster in their tracks just by the fact of observing them and changing their position is too broken.

You might say that's realistic and I would agree but time and time again either Isagi or Rin bypass the logic because they "see more than the rest". Fuck the fact that there are characters faster or tougher than them.

Rin is more justifiable since I think of him as Isagi but with maxed stats and a better build. Isagi needs exactly to up his game when it comes to his posture imho.

ps. When I started it, based on some hype videos that kept popping up on YouTube or colored manga panels I thought that Shidou and Barou will be the top.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Tobra

After the U-20 arc. Love the manga so far. I'm glad Isagi and Rin are getting more abilities because I was a little pissed of.

I watched/read a lot of sports anime/manga and I must say that "Spatial Awareness" shit is too abused in this genre at this point.

Isagi and Rin being able to stop people stronger or faster in their tracks just by the fact of observing them and changing their position is too broken.

You might say that's realistic and I would agree but time and time again either Isagi or Rin bypass the logic because they "see more than the rest". Fuck the fact that there are characters faster or tougher than them.

Rin is more justifiable since I think of him as Isagi but with maxed stats and a better build. Isagi needs exactly to up his game when it comes to his posture imho.

ps. When I started it, based on some hype videos that kept popping up on YouTube or colored manga panels I thought that Shidou and Barou will be the top.
Nice. Who are your faves thus far?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
im surprised by nagi and bachira ngl

who is a character you hate or dislike
Bachira has this natural born magician thing to him. I like it. ( I also think that along the way he will find himself to be a Midfielder ).

Nagi was boring to me because of that "Uh it's such a drag", "Meh I have to try?". But once he awakened ( after he saw sad Reo ) he is a completely different character. God knows how fucking high he would be from the start of Blue Lock if he played football since a child.

I don't necessarily have characters that I hate in the show. Raichi and Igaguri should have been sacked already, they are unfunny.

Rin Itoshi is crazy good but his personality is annoying, to say the least. From what I heard even the author said that Rin overreacts to a lot of things.

I personally think that the final play that Isagi scored shouldn't have occurred from Sae vs Rin side. I preferred Sae to completely crush Rin because now he will be cocky that he blocked one fucking pass out of all times Sae rekt him.

Looking forward to seeing where his development goes but if he will remain "I will kill you", "Drop dead", or "I will kill Sae and Isagi" then nah. That's not a character for me to like.

I'm reading the NEL arc now. Kaiser and his lapdog are annoying but in a way, u want to see them fucked by Isagi or someone:milaugh: