Powers & Abilities Bonney has the Everything Everywhere All at Once Fruit

It's just the standard opness of females with devil fruits... they usually have hax powers (e.g.: Perona, Sugar, Giolla, Brûlée, et. al.) , but never use it to its full potential. Mark my words, it'll happen to Bonney too (e.g.: "she doesn't have enough courage", "she doesn't have enough stamina", "she has a time limit, and the limit for Nika's future is even smaller", etc.).

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's just the standard opness of females with devil fruits... they always have hax powers (e.g.: Perona, Sugar, Giolla, et. al.) , but never can't use it to its full potential. Mark my words, it'll happen to Bonney too (e.g.: "she doesn't have enough courage", "she doesn't have enough stamina", "she has a time limit, and the limit for Nika is even smaller", etc.).
🤔 now that you mention it the majority of op fruits do belong to the women in the story

It's just the standard opness of females with devil fruits... they usually have hax powers (e.g.: Perona, Sugar, Giolla, Brûlée, et. al.) , but never use it to its full potential. Mark my words, it'll happen to Bonney too (e.g.: "she doesn't have enough courage", "she doesn't have enough stamina", "she has a time limit, and the limit for Nika's future is even smaller", etc.).

🤔 now that you mention it the majority of op fruits do belong to the women in the story
Do not forget Miss Goldenweek.
The most op non-devil fruit power ever:

F

Foul Legacy

There will be some restriction I'm telling Ya'll.
My guess are
- immense pain stronger the technique she uses
- she won't be able to make it as strong as Real user
- more she grow. Weaker she becomes , she's a 12 yo. Elder she gets more restrictive her imagination becomes and she sees the reality more often.
- can't replicate haki

Darkness cancelling every fruit ability still makes it the strongest imo

Not to mention that Bonney's fruit has specific requirements for her distorted future ability

I'm still taking it over Luffy's though
Their freedom might bypass that darkness eventually somehow which is how future win is gonna be obtained.

Bonney could be Imu. Or an invented God that can manipulate the ocean. This power is wild