Chapter Discussion Bonney more talented than Luffy?

At age 9, she one shot someone on the level of Lucci/who's who, that 17 year Luffy went to extreme difficulty with. Also became a supernova.
By that Logic Bonney one shot kills Sanji because Sanji would be negged by Lucci
Post automatically merged:

Next time Luffybros ask others what has your fave done at 19, tell them what Bonney did at 10. :milaugh:
Zollow at 10 was getting negged by a girl so a zolofan shouldnt have the audacity to talk here,loser.

Bonney is a prodigy. Does it necessarily mean she has even Admiral level potential? No, we don't know how high her ceiling is. But she's definitely a prodigy. We'll probably never see her full potential.

I mean Chopper's a prodigy too - bro is 17 and overall far stronger than 17 y/o Luffy (blunt immunity aside). Doesn't mean Chopper has PK potential.

Well, i'm glad

She WAS a Luffy's rival for most of the manga main timeline (now none of the supernovas are anywhere closer to rival him), so thats the least i expect her to do

Supernovas should look like a threat, we just forgot this because Kid was hyped as Luffys main rival and he's disapoiting

Bonney is a prodigy. Does it necessarily mean she has even Admiral level potential? No, we don't know how high her ceiling is. But she's definitely a prodigy. We'll probably never see her full potential.

I mean Chopper's a prodigy too - bro is 17 and overall far stronger than 17 y/o Luffy (blunt immunity aside). Doesn't mean Chopper has PK potential.
17 yo luffy defeated crocodile, Enel, lucci and moria.

Would current 17 chopper do any of that?

Give bonney 2 years with rayleigh and she will be a PK contender.

17 yo luffy defeated crocodile, Enel, lucci and moria.

Would current 17 chopper do any of that?

Give bonney 2 years with rayleigh and she will be a PK contender.
17 y/o Chopper landed a hit on Queen who curbstomps everyone you mentioned at the time Luffy fought them.

17 y/o Chopper can solo pacifistas at this point. He's shown the speed to dodge lasers easily (dodged Queen's black coffee beam) and has the AP required to put them down.

If we're talking durability, it took an elephant gun for Luffy to knock out monster point chopper on punk hazard, whereas a jet pistol one shot a pacifista. So if monster point chopper is many times more durable than a pacifista, then barely any pre-TS characters even have the AP to take him out.

Nothing suggests Bonney has PK potential. Big Mom was far more of a monster at 5 and even she didn't have PK potential, she capped at Yonko level. Bonney is a prodigy, yes, but we don't know what her ceiling is. And it's not about how you start it's about how you finish.

Kaku has achieved what Lucci's achieved at an even younger age, and yet Lucci is considered the prodigy because he likely has a higher ceiling.