Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know tbh, but Borsalino doesn't seem like a guy to lose in a fight. Like he'll get in clashes here and there with someone but I'm not seeing him being defeated, it just doesn't click with me. Like it's not because he's so strong that he won't ever be defeated but it's more like his personality doesn't seem like one means to lose to me.
Kizaru is the Character who will be most satisfying to see get his face punched in. He talks like an Asshole to everyone while maintaining this "just doing my job, nothing personal" tone in a disrespectful way to people

He is a bigger asshole than Akainu since Akainu at least seems straight forward instead of hiding behind this snarky personality

Kizaru is the Character who will be most satisfying to see get his face punched in. He talks like an Asshole to everyone while maintaining this "just doing my job, nothing personal" tone in a disrespectful way to people

He is a bigger asshole than Akainu since Akainu at least seems straight forward instead of hiding behind this snarky personality
I get you, but it's exactly because of that snarky personality of his that I can't see him being defeated, at least for now.

Zoro will have his revange (sanji can fight agaisnt a vice-admiral)
I always thought Fujitora despite him being weakest admiral he's still = to admirals IMO
Look at Oda masterful foreshadowing
"Perfect we're switching Spots Luffy" But it was too late to fight Issho there bound to fight
Sanji fighting Kizaru is likely to me, But if Zoro takes Kizaru(2nd strongest admiral) Sanji will take Greenbull(strongest admiral) and zoro fans wont like that, so we'll just have to wait

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I always thought Fujitora despite him being weakest admiral he's still = to admirals IMO
Look at Oda masterful foreshadowing
"Perfect we're switching Spots Luffy" But it was too late to fight Issho there bound to fight
Sanji fighting Kizaru is likely to me, But if Zoro takes Kizaru(2nd strongest admiral) Sanji will take Greenbull(strongest admiral) and zoro fans wont like that, so we'll just have to wait
Greenbull isn't strongest Admiral it is akainu and then kizaru

Roronoa-sama

:josad:Yes since you're apart of the zoro kingdom/admiral kingdom Kizaru can be the strongest just make sure to wank him all the way up
But in reality, Aokiji- Fujitora, Kizaru- Kizaru, last to be introduced/ both sillhouted -Greenbull :steef:
Kizaru was playing against wb
Akainu talked with him as right-hand
And he can occupied to kaido and big mom

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Akainu beat Aokiji once.
That's the most "power level" we have among the admirals.
Kizaru might as well be stronger than Akainu.
He simply didn't apply for the position of Fleet Admiral.
:kayneshrug:
Saying Fujitora or Green Bull are weaker is just some nostalgic love for the OG 3 admirals. :pepecafe:

Roronoa-sama

Silhouette No justu is too much for kizaru to handle, but if kizaru is the strongest just make sure to wank him

:seriously::seriously:You really put filthy yonkos in the same breath as an admiral only mihawk should be same breath : ))
:willsmith:
of course not kizaru= big mom + kaido
Post automatically merged:

Akainu wasnt talking to him "as right hand man".
Akainu is Fleet Admiral, Kizaru is an Admiral. That's a military hierarchy. It has nothing to do with "right hand".
kizzaru is the admiral who most trust akainu

Akainu beat Aokiji once.
That's the most "power level" we have among the admirals.
Kizaru might as well be stronger than Akainu.
He simply didn't apply for the position of Fleet Admiral.
:kayneshrug:
Saying Fujitora or Green Bull are weaker is just some nostalgic love for the OG 3 admirals. :pepecafe:

-Akainu fought with Aokiji in real extreme condition of battle.

Who has Kizaru fought like that?

Besides that in one of the magazines it is mentioned that Akainu and Aokiji were the recruited monsters, Kizaru is not mentioned.