Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Akainu beat Aokiji once.
That's the most "power level" we have among the admirals.
Kizaru might as well be stronger than Akainu.
He simply didn't apply for the position of Fleet Admiral.
:kayneshrug:
Saying Fujitora or Green Bull are weaker is just some nostalgic love for the OG 3 admirals. :pepecafe:
You don't "apply" for position of fleet admiral. Kuzan was nominated for the position by Sengoku and Sakazuki by the WG (probably Gorosei and/or Kong). It's handpicked based on merit.

And Greenbull/Fuji were drafted. There's no reason to assume they're as strong as the OG trio who were lifelong marines and battle veterans. A military draft is usually done in desperation, ergo they're "strong enough" but maybe not up to par.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You don't "apply" for position of fleet admiral. Kuzan was nominated for the position by Sengoku and Sakazuki by the WG (probably Gorosei and/or Kong). It's handpicked based on merit.

And Greenbull/Fuji were drafted. There's no reason to assume they're as strong as the OG trio who were lifelong marines and battle veterans. A military draft is usually done in desperation, ergo they're "strong enough" but maybe not up to par.
Theres also no reason to assume they arent as strong.
Its a pretty big world, after all. :P

Why are ppl always saying kizaru 2.strongest admiral:choppawhat: when was that ever stated and why are ppl saying dat the blind guy is the weakest I dont c dis, like at all
Because of EOS expectations and/or Bias.
Post automatically merged:

If Fujitora stronger than Kizaru, Zoro vs Fujitora will happen. If Kizaru is stronger than Fuji, it will be Zoro vs Kizaru
Fujitora is not loyal to the government. How can you not See this? Oda even hinted at it in a SBS.

Last edited:
Even though Zoro has a pending issue with Kizaru, I wouldn't mind if the Admiral was Luffy's opponent in the next saga. Fuji and Ryo are slightly weaker than Kizaru and will likely be Zoro and Sanji's opponents in the final war saga, respectively.

Akainu vs Luffy.
Kizaru vs Zoro.
Greenbul vs Sanji. Both have a relation with food/ women.

Fujitora is not going to fight the straw hats. He is too good of a character to be taken down by them. He'll be defeated by BB or Imu.
Greenbull is just as good as fuji, its hinted in an sbs they will help sh’s against the wg

Akainu vs Luffy.
Kizaru vs Zoro.
Greenbul vs Sanji. Both have a relation with food/ women.

Fujitora is not going to fight the straw hats. He is too good of a character to be taken down by them. He'll be defeated by BB or Imu.
Being good =/= not going to fight the straw hats.

Smokers one of the morally upright people in the world and he has been chasing the straw hats since the east blue.

Also the straw hats are aligned with some pretty terrible people: murderers, war criminals, thieves, organized crime lords. Fuji isn’t standing where these people

Kizaru never used a sword, he only used his power and gave it the shape of a sword so he’s hardly a swordsman in my book. Also Zoro has an unresolved conflict with Fujitora too, which is way more recent than his "beef" with Kizaru.

We can hardly say Kizaru has beef with Zoro anyway, since he was fighting all the crew, not Zoro specifically. Fujitora, on the other hand, had a 1 on 1 fight with Zoro. And he’s an actual swordsman fighting with a real sword.

Also, Kizaru fighting only with his light "sword" would be too restrictive, as he can do so much more with his ability.

Kizaru uses a sword depending on his opponent, but he most likely used it consistently throughout his Marine career, it would be rather pitiful to more likely think differently. A swordsman is not necessarily a man who carries a metal sword, there are so many variations, what matters is carrying a sword and in my opinion having also knowledge over the most basic swordsmanship at least.

Kizaru uses a sword depending on his opponent, but he most likely used it consistently throughout his Marine career, it would be rather pitiful to more likely think differently. A swordsman is not necessarily a man who carries a metal sword, there are so many variations, what matters is carrying a sword and in my opinion having also knowledge over the most basic swordsmanship at least.
But who do you think is more skilled with swordsmanship? Fujitora or Kizaru?

Who do you think has the better sword?

But who do you think is more skilled with swordsmanship? Fujitora or Kizaru?

Who do you think has the better sword?
Fujitora of course. But as I said I believe the only reason why he will more probably not end up as a solid long-term Zoro opponent is the offchance of him turning ally/neutral. And I believe that to more probably occur before he is defeated in that instance.

Fujitora of course. But as I said I believe the only reason why he will more probably not end up as a solid long-term Zoro opponent is the offchance of him turning ally/neutral. And I believe that to more probably occur before he is defeated in that instance.
The marines are a lawful neutral entity. For every Akainu you have a Aokiji smoker and fujitora. They fight pirates because pirates go against the law and the people that they vow to protect. Again, none of these good marines would stand side by side with the likes of the grand fleet; murderers, war criminals, sadists, and organized criminals

The marines are a lawful neutral entity. For every Akainu you have a Aokiji smoker and fujitora. They fight pirates because pirates go against the law and the people that they vow to protect. Again, none of these good marines would stand side by side with the likes of the grand fleet; murderers, war criminals, sadists, and organized criminals
I also accounted Neutral.

Ally if Fujitora's objective will simply be the one in common, not that he is necessarily siding with criminals, just fighting off to overthrow a power during the war.

I also accounted Neutral.

Ally if Fujitora's objective will simply be the one in common, not that he is necessarily siding with criminals, just fighting off to overthrow a power during the war.
Then what’s the point of introducing such a powerful individual if Odas never going to have him be defeated. Let alone one who embodies one of the most well known swordsman of media.