Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then what’s the point of introducing such a powerful individual if Odas never going to have him be defeated. Let alone one who embodies one of the most well known swordsman of media.
Yeah, fujitora fighting zoro I dont know where this allying thing came from, he only wanted to get rid of the warlords because they're pirates
Yes Fujitora is the weakest admiral but he still will fight zoro

There will be a lot to battle during the Final War, the Marine side did barely try during Marineford, don't forget that.
Because the warlords did everything; however, they’re gone at this point. They also won’t have Garp or sengoku or Aokiji.

We’ve seen the only marines able to stop the monster trio at this point are the admirals and by the time of the war; Zoro and Sanji will be much stronger than Marco and Jozu so the admirals won’t have free reign of the battlefield like they did at Marineford.

Without Fujitora the marine side loses too much strength
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, fujitora fighting zoro I dont know where this allying thing came from, he only wanted to get rid of the warlords because they're pirates
Yes Fujitora is the weakest admiral but he still will fight zoro
He’s not the weakest. He could’ve defeated not only Luffy and Zoro but the entire grand fleet if he wanted.

Kizaru uses a sword depending on his opponent, but he most likely used it consistently throughout his Marine career, it would be rather pitiful to more likely think differently. A swordsman is not necessarily a man who carries a metal sword, there are so many variations, what matters is carrying a sword and in my opinion having also knowledge over the most basic swordsmanship at least.
But it’s not a sword, it’s just light. Doesn’t matter which form it has, it’s still nothing more than light. It’s like saying Akainu fights with dogs when he gives his magma attacks the shape of dogs. Or calling Ace a sniper because he can shoot fireballs with his finger.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda is slowly destroying Z VS S fandom wars by making Zoro into Sanji's natural enemy

Sanji uses fire > Zoro gets the ability to cut fire​
Sanji gets tough defense via RS > Zoro gets the ability to cut through Dragon scales​
Sanji gets invisibility > Zoro's future opponent gets Suke Suke no Mi​
Sanji is fast and uses kicks > You see a pattern here?:pepecafe:

OT: Jokes aside, I do believe Zoro will fight Kizaru one day because of the events at Sabaody.

But it’s not a sword, it’s just light. Doesn’t matter which form it has, it’s still nothing more than light. It’s like saying Akainu fights with dogs when he gives his magma attacks the shape of dogs. Or calling Ace a sniper because he can shoot fireballs with his finger.
As you say the form is not relevant which implicates what I said however as long as it is a light sword which features a solid state. It being part of a DF power is not relevant honestly. A sword is a sword doesn't matter where it origined from or if it will vanish.

As you say the form is not relevant which implicates what I said however as long as it is a light sword which features a solid state. It being part of a DF power is not relevant honestly. A sword is a sword doesn't matter where it origined from or if it will vanish.
I meant the form doesn’t matter because it’s still nothing more than light, not a sword. Akainu’s magma dogs aren’t dogs, Ace’s fire "bullets" aren’t bullets, Enel’s lightning dragon isn’t a dragon. Kizaru could use his sword as a spear and throw it at his opponent and it would make no difference.

Katakuri is a trident user because he uses an actual trident in conjunction with his mochi power. Mochi Tsuki is performed with a real trident, also. I would consider Kizaru a swordsman if he imbued a real sword with his light power but he only uses light. And as far as I remember, Kizaru has never been referred to as a swordsman anyway.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
We can hardly say Kizaru has beef with Zoro anyway, since he was fighting all the crew, not Zoro specifically. Fujitora, on the other hand, had a 1 on 1 fight with Zoro. And he’s an actual swordsman fighting with a real sword.
Zoro was the only Straw Hat that Kizaru actually attacked. Usopp and Brook tried to hurt him, but Kizaru just ignored them to focus on Zoro. Ray stepped in after that. Kizaru as a weird tendency to face the #2 of various crews - Zoro, Ray, Marco, and Benn Beckman.

Fujitora had a 1v1 with Luffy and Sabo in Dressrosa as well. Plus Fuji is a Luffy fanboy, you really think he's gonna wind up as a true antagonist later in the series?

Zoro was the only Straw Hat that Kizaru actually attacked. Usopp and Brook tried to hurt him, but Kizaru just ignored them to focus on Zoro. Ray stepped in after that. Kizaru as a weird tendency to face the #2 of various crews - Zoro, Ray, Marco, and Benn Beckman.

Fujitora had a 1v1 with Luffy and Sabo in Dressrosa as well. Plus Fuji is a Luffy fanboy, you really think he's gonna wind up as a true antagonist later in the series?
Yes, he attacked Zoro, but was up against the crew as a whole. It wasn't a one on one, that's not comparable to the fight with Fujitora. And I don't feel like Fujitora is a Luffy fanboy, he's just a man of honor and didn't want to capture him after he saved Dressrosa people, doesn't mean he will be on his side in the future. And yes, I totally expect him to be an antagonist later in the series, even if he's not a bad guy. An antagonist doesn't have to be a villain, did you forget who was the man Zoro is supposed to beat to achieve his dream ? Mihawk fits the description perfectly.

i dont think fujitora will be an sh opponent
feels like coby, smoker ...
a bit more like the new regime marines. he is what a marine should be. seeing strawhat taking that down doesnt feel heroic.

kizaru might work
greenbull might work
Problem is Fujitora hates pirates. And the kind he hates the most are part of Luffys grand fleet. They’re mostly really bad people.

Besides you had good marines like Aokiji taking down Whitebeard who was also a good man. Smokers one of the best men in the series and hes chased Luffy since East blue knowing full well what kind of pirate he is.