Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want Zoro to fight Fujitora because I think Fujitora is weaker than Kizaru for no reason and I’m afraid of Sanji defeating someone that I think is stronger than Fujitora”.
You couldn't have said it better, thats exactly why
even if Zoro gets kizaru by any chance, sanji will get greenbull who is the strongest or most likely

He hates those who harm the people. Like the murderers, war criminals, mobsters, and general menaces that make up the grand fleet
yes and he has nothing against luffy and the strawhats since he saved dressrosa fuji even said luffy is kind and wishes he never went blind to see luffy s face
fuji hates pirates yeah but not the strawhats he also hates the world goverment

yes and he has nothing against luffy and the strawhats since he saved dressrosa fuji even said luffy is kind and wishes he never went blind to see luffy s face
fuji hates pirates yeah but not the strawhats he also hates the world goverment
Fuji has an agreement with the world government, they share the same goal. The downfall of piracy. Luffy and he have similar morals but completely different views on how to achieve it.

And Fuji would never allow pirates like the grand fleet to attack the marine headquarters where innocents live. And Luffy and the straw hats would never allow anyone to hurt his friends.

I’m seeing a lot of people stating that Zoro is going to fight Kizaru. It honestly sounds more like wishful thinking than anything rooted in logic and common sense. Zoro vs Fujitora makes much more sense and has a much higher chance of happening than Zoro vs Kizaru ever will.

Fujitora uses his sword much more often than Kizaru uses his sword. Fujitora and Zoro have already clashed multiple times, meanwhile the only interaction between Kizaru and Zoro is Kizaru shooting him with a laser and then stepping on him. Zoro was hungry for a re-match against Fujitora and begged Luffy to switch spots with him. And Sanji being Kizaru’s opponent makes more sense.

There really isn’t a single good argument for Zoro vs Kizaru. It’s more like you guys just are not satisfied with Fujitora being Zoro’s opponent, so you get upset and then grasp for straws in order to find any excuse that Zoro vs Kizaru will happen.

It won’t ever happen. Go make a fanfiction manga if you want to read Zoro vs Kizaru. Almost as bad as the people who think Sabo is beating Akainu. Just dumb on all levels.
Does it really sound like wishful thinking when you literally do the same thing by saying Kizaru vs Sanji makes much more sense without providing a decent reasoning? Cinera's thread presented a lot of parallels that i thought you would address and try to refute in this thread but you didn't. However you actually managed to end your post with something sensible pointing out how retarded the Sabo defeats Sakazuki argument is.