Spoiler Boruto Chapter 53 Spoilers

lol, the entire thing reads like a huge, lackluster fanfiction. I appreciate it for satiric purposes at this point.

Also @comrade, I forgot to mention that for some reason a genetic Jiraiya clone was made to defeat that Ootsutsuki. His secret strategy: Summong actual fire, cuz Rinnegan could only absorb fire made from Chakra. It almost worked even...

.... x'D
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke is sandbag :josad:

I hope Naruto and Sasuke die, so they dont suffer from Boruto manga
fam, that damage is already irrepairable..

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
So decided to take a look at the chapter (thanks to @FloriGlori) and holy moly, what the fuck is that shit. Remember when teen Naruto and Sasuke were like continental busters at the bare minimum? With all kinds of haxxed abilities, teleportation, truth seeking balls (which are shape shifting Jinton that erases everything) and what not. And now at their adult primes, they are constantly worked over by some trash, like a cyborg girl that uses Taijutsu and laser beams from her eye? Unable to react to the most casual shit and letting the new generation (a bunch of kids) do the job? Or the same Ootsutsuki that was trashing both Prime Sasuke and Prime Naruto, screaming in awe because some smoke screen blocks his vision, then being fooled by some kids Kagebunshin no Jutsu and dying?

What the hell is wrong?

@Sentinel @Bogard it's terrific at this point.
Not to mention it’s Kishimoto’s first chapter back too :gokulaugh:

So decided to take a look at the chapter (thanks to @FloriGlori) and holy moly, what the fuck is that shit. Remember when teen Naruto and Sasuke were like continental busters at the bare minimum? With all kinds of haxxed abilities, teleportation, truth seeking balls (which are shape shifting Jinton that erases everything) and what not. And now at their adult primes, they are constantly worked over by some trash, like a cyborg girl that uses Taijutsu and laser beams from her eye? Unable to react to the most casual shit and letting the new generation (a bunch of kids) do the job? Or the same Ootsutsuki that was trashing both Prime Sasuke and Prime Naruto, screaming in awe because some smoke screen blocks his vision, then being fooled by some kids Kagebunshin no Jutsu and dying?

What the hell is wrong?

Bro, Boruto is just filler. Naruto officially ended for me in chaptef 700.

You know, i really hated the idea of Naruto and Sasuke dying. Now though, just kill them. Out of fucking mercy, kill them off of this trash. Sasuke lost a fucking Sharinnegan without even showing off his capabilities. Fuck this, really.:lawsigh:
B-B-buT kArMa!!! B-buT bUrRiTo!!!

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

:seriously: This manga had potential

This is why milking a franchise isn't good.

DBs and Boruto should be the exemples to not try too hard and milk the show just for money

Zolo

Cope Doctor
lol, the entire thing reads like a huge, lackluster fanfiction. I appreciate it for satiric purposes at this point.

Also @comrade, I forgot to mention that for some reason a genetic Jiraiya clone was made to defeat that Ootsutsuki. His secret strategy: Summong actual fire, cuz Rinnegan could only absorb fire made from Chakra. It almost worked even...

.... x'D

fam, that damage is already irrepairable..
naruto was never good after tsunade become hokage

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I liked Pain's arc overall. Rinnegan was a treat of a power to me. Can't believe that boy possessed Hagoromo's ocular power, despite his base was tons of times weaker lmao.
ok , plot wasnt bad but Naruto was depressed , sasuke was confusing... everyone bassically becomes ssj... all just drama... naruto is son of hogake, so fuck the plot how underdog becomes champion... rock lee was real underdog, but guess what hes nothing... naruto wanted to prove in the first part that underdogs can win, as child I loved this becouse I allways was in the shadows,,, but than he is son of hokage and one of the strongest clans, f underdog, he was allways destined to be champion... and sasugay, lets kill village lets not but no lets kill afterall but no better not ... the plot was shit

Can someone give the the lowdown on wtf is going on with this series? Why does burrito look like a cyborg and why is he attacking Sasuke now (and how is he able to do so?). I stopped reading this shit sometime after Kawaki was introduced and Naruto fought some hooded chick with technology powers :luuh:

What the hell is wrong?

Featwise it is a whole disaster and Terrible, with kinda feats like this they aren't even come close to island lvl, they looking far weaker then Kaguya/Rikudo Madara and co and that doesn't make anysense since Naruto and Sasuke should be in their prime versions. Ishiki so far was really disappointed and seems far behind Kaguya. Thank to the old feats from Naruto they still beeing save, by the Boruto feats they even would get lose to low tier verse.. xD