Spoiler Boruto General Spoilers thread

feel timeskip coming (might give it a read from code arc tbh)

this is a new drawing by Ikemoto but it’s a redraw of a piece a fan sent him, it’s not an indication of timeskip happening next chapter or even the chapter after that and so on

Boruto ep287

Post automatically merged:

boruto ch78 spoilers

Chapter opens with everyone panicked because Naruto and Hinata’s chakra disappeared. Shikamaru asks eida to confirm if it was Kawaki, and eida says yes! Boruto can’t believe it and runs to the crime scene!

Eida casually drops the bomb: “judging by the way he was talking to
Naruto, I'm afraid he's planning to kill you again, Boruto”!
Sarada: “What do you mean, "kill him again?”
Sarada decides to go after boruto! She can’t leave him knowing he is in danger.

Kawaki attacks boruto & confirms that what happened to Naruto and Hinata was his doing. He further states that they are in a dimension where time stops, so “they won’t grow old or starve to death” but “boruto will never see them again”!!

Kawaki begins to attack Boruto! Boruto tries to talk Kawaki out of it, but Kawaki says that Boruto has to die because he is an Ōtsutsuki! The fight between brothers begins…!

Kawaki thought he went for the final punch but Boruto unleashes his wrath and says
“you can talk yourself out of this one you bastard” (viz might go with a different word)
All hell is breaking loose…!!

Sarada enters the scene! And also tries to stop Kawaki…but Kawaki won’t stop and says that if she gets in the way “she’ll die too”, boruto asks sarada to run because Kawaki will kill her but sarada says… “As the future Hokage…how can I let that happen!!”

KAWAKI PREPARES TO KILL SARADA WITH HIS NEXT ATTACK: “As I thought…you shinobi’s are doomed to die an early death”!! BORUTO SAVES SARADA FROM KAWAKI SLASH BUT…

BORUTO HAS THE SCAR!! I REPEAT BORUTO HAS THE EYE SCAR!

Shikamaru, Konohamaru and Mitsuki all arrive at the scene! Shikamaru binds Kawaki using shadow paralysis and mitsuki wraps his hands!

But GUESS WHO ALSO COMES…

THE GOAT IS BACK!! SASUKE MAKES A GRAND ENTRY!

“ITS OVER KAWAKI. IM SORRY BUT IF YOU RESIST, I’LL HAVE TO KILL YOU!!”

COLD 🥶

Momoshiki awakens and helps Kawaki…??? He tells Kawaki to run away, boruto is no longer in control - this is all momoshiki’s doing.

EVERYONE IS CONFUSED!!

LAST PAGE! MOMOSHIKI TELLS BORUTO: “YOU’VE LOST IT LITTLE BOY…THE BLUE EYE”!!

This is very confusing because we don’t know if he is referring to the Jougan as he doesn’t mention it by name just “blue eye”! Pls don’t panic, it could be something else’s

Apologise for the delay…but the last page is a massive cliffhanger ending. Momoshiki let’s Kawaki go and is now stating that Boruto will begin to lose everything in a blink of an eye.

Also not sure what he means by “rubbing” maybe “rumbling” or something?

Last edited:
Boruto ep287

boruto ch78 spoilers

Chapter opens with everyone panicked because Naruto and Hinata’s chakra disappeared. Shikamaru asks eida to confirm if it was Kawaki, and eida says yes! Boruto can’t believe it and runs to the crime scene!

Eida casually drops the bomb: “judging by the way he was talking to
Naruto, I'm afraid he's planning to kill you again, Boruto”!
Sarada: “What do you mean, "kill him again?”
Sarada decides to go after boruto! She can’t leave him knowing he is in danger.

Kawaki attacks boruto & confirms that what happened to Naruto and Hinata was his doing. He further states that they are in a dimension where time stops, so “they won’t grow old or starve to death” but “boruto will never see them again”!!

Kawaki begins to attack Boruto! Boruto tries to talk Kawaki out of it, but Kawaki says that Boruto has to die because he is an Ōtsutsuki! The fight between brothers begins…!

Kawaki thought he went for the final punch but Boruto unleashes his wrath and says
“you can talk yourself out of this one you bastard” (viz might go with a different word)
All hell is breaking loose…!!

Sarada enters the scene! And also tries to stop Kawaki…but Kawaki won’t stop and says that if she gets in the way “she’ll die too”, boruto asks sarada to run because Kawaki will kill her but sarada says… “As the future Hokage…how can I let that happen!!”

KAWAKI PREPARES TO KILL SARADA WITH HIS NEXT ATTACK: “As I thought…you shinobi’s are doomed to die an early death”!! BORUTO SAVES SARADA FROM KAWAKI SLASH BUT…

BORUTO HAS THE SCAR!! I REPEAT BORUTO HAS THE EYE SCAR!

Shikamaru, Konohamaru and Mitsuki all arrive at the scene! Shikamaru binds Kawaki using shadow paralysis and mitsuki wraps his hands!

But GUESS WHO ALSO COMES…

THE GOAT IS BACK!! SASUKE MAKES A GRAND ENTRY!

“ITS OVER KAWAKI. IM SORRY BUT IF YOU RESIST, I’LL HAVE TO KILL YOU!!”

COLD 🥶

Momoshiki awakens and helps Kawaki…??? He tells Kawaki to run away, boruto is no longer in control - this is all momoshiki’s doing.

EVERYONE IS CONFUSED!!

LAST PAGE! MOMOSHIKI TELLS BORUTO: “YOU’VE LOST IT LITTLE BOY…THE BLUE EYE”!!

This is very confusing because we don’t know if he is referring to the Jougan as he doesn’t mention it by name just “blue eye”! Pls don’t panic, it could be something else’s

Apologise for the delay…but the last page is a massive cliffhanger ending. Momoshiki let’s Kawaki go and is now stating that Boruto will begin to lose everything in a blink of an eye.

Also not sure what he means by “rubbing” maybe “rumbling” or something?
Thanks for the raws and tranlation. Boruto’s jougan isn’t his blue eye(s) from anything I have read in the manga or seen in the anime.

Chapter is good, nicely done.
Nothing can be perfect, the mangaka had to sacrifice some things to move the plot. The sooner it had, the better. Happy that it didnt take another year to get to the juicy part.
Greatness starts now. Boruto Shippuden :kata: