General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
@PuckTheGreat I am mainly just going to quote myself because your bringing shit up I already answered.

@bolded Not really though, at that point we've already been introduced to all the commanders we know now & already new Jack and Queen's bounties.
"Only ones known of the Red Hair Officers"

Plus, this officer term u're referring to was specifically in reference to "Beckman, Roo and Yasopp" those three are Shanks "officers" or rather "executives".
I literally just went over this.

Those three names did come up but only because they were the only ones known at the time. More importantly the term "officer" was used in relation to high bounties and all the ones I mentioned have the designation officer revealed along with their names.
I see what u're saying but Morgan's was the one pushing the 5th Yonko rhetoric lol.
As opposed to the Worst gen users pushing for higher bounties?

Lastly, I think the fact that Marco has a bounty comparable to King is all the proof we need that bounty inflation is a legitimate ting. The logic folks gave for the calamities bounties being that much higher than sweet commanders was that they are a lot more violent etc. but then why does Marco also have a bounty that much higher than Katakuri's?
Again, I went over this and the answer has nothing to do with violence.
I wouldn't read too much into inflation. Kat's bounty is meant to be wordplay on the Gomu Gomu.

@PuckTheGreat I am mainly just going to quote myself because your bringing shit up I already answered.

"Only ones known of the Red Hair Officers"

I literally just went over this.
What does those 3 characters being stated to be reknowned in the OP world have to do with the other Red Hair Officers' names not being revealed yet? ^^" Moreover it doesn't really make any sense for all 10 that were introduced in Marineford to be mentioned in this context for instance, as it defeats the whole purpose of singling them out.

Btw, the word "幹部" (Kanbu) is usually a reference to the top subordinates in an organization. In crews as big as the Beast Pirates, the Tobi Roppo also fall under that title. However shanks crew is not that big, they are more similar to the SHs than any of the other Yonko so It'd be like saying all the SHs are executive members which doesn't really make any sense:catsweat:

As opposed to the Worst gen users pushing for higher bounties?

Again, I went over this and the answer has nothing to do with violence.
I agree with ur notion on Katakuri's bounty being a play on words but what does that have to do with his bounty being so much lower than King and Marco's, his bounty could've easily been 1,357,000,000 and it won't have affected the play on words for his bounty. Katakuri is not the only character who has a bounty with a play on words, all the Yonko do as well.

Also, how would you justify Marco's bounty being so much higher than Katakuri's and comparable to King if it's not inflation?

Btw, the word "幹部" (Kanbu) is usually a reference to the top subordinates in an organization. In crews as big as the Beast Pirates, the Tobi Roppo also fall under that title. However shanks crew is not that big, they are more similar to the SHs than any of the other Yonko so It'd be like saying all the SHs are executive members which doesn't really make any sense:catsweat:
You don't have enough information yet to make that claim.

I agree with what u're notion on Katakuri's bounty being a play on words but what does that have to do with his bounty being so much lower than King and Marco's, his bounty could've easily been 1,357,000,000
357 doesn't isn't the same as 57. Glad you understand it is wordplay, not PL.

You don't have enough information yet to make that claim.
Bruh...you do know that as opposed to stating that "Beckman, Roo and Yasopp" are all world renowned, it could have simply been phrased as "all their members are world renowned" if Oda wasn't specifically trying to set those 3 apart from the rest right? ^^". Also enough information on what exactly?

357 doesn't isn't the same as 57. Glad you understand it is wordplay, not PL.
Bruh u're nitpicking...
Roger's bounty is 5,564,800,000 -> "Roger"
Kaidou's bounty is 4,611,000,000 -> "Hundred Beasts"
Big Mom's bounty is 4,388,000,000 - > "Mom"

You don't have to have zeros before certain numbers to establish a pun lol but I'd don't think u're willing to have this argument so let's just stop here :catsweat:
*Also when did I say the bounties are a reflection of PL?

@PuckTheGreat I think that Killer will have the number 13 inside the bounty digits.

- 13 is the unfortunate number, and Killer was called unfortunate many times during Wano (with good reason...)
---> in Udon by Hyogoro
---> at the start of the raid by Apoo/fodders
---> during the battle with Hawkins

- The 13th Tarot Card is Death, which is portrayed in many shades with Killer's character
---> His actual name and his epithet
---> his brutal fighting style, which involves mutilations with scythes
---> his Grim Reaper look as Kamazo, noted by Zoro
He also actively beheaded the 13th card of Hawkins deck

Imo Oda will decide to make him break the billion but not to the point of surpassing the bounty of someone like Katakuri (1,057,000,000), in this case 1,013,000,000 would be fitting for Killer

This is my current take but I tagged you cause you might suggest some numerical puns as alternatives, maybe from words like:
- Death
- Scythe
- Massacre
- Sonic
- ...?
Or even if "Fa" from "Fafafa" can be associated with a specifical number

Your help would be really useful :endthis:

@PuckTheGreat I think that Killer will have the number 13 inside the bounty digits.

- 13 is the unfortunate number, and Killer was called unfortunate many times during Wano (with good reason...)
---> in Udon by Hyogoro

- The 13th Tarot Card is Death, which is portrayed in many shades with Killer's character

Imo Oda will decide to make him break the billion but not to the point of surpassing the bounty of someone like Katakuri (1,057,000,000), in this case 1,013,000,000 would be fitting for Killer

This is my current take but I tagged you cause you might suggest some numerical puns as alternatives, maybe from words like:
- Death
- Scythe
- Massacre
- Sonic
- ...?

The katakana for Fa “ファ” looks a lot like 77 so 770 million may be a good estimate if Killer gets more at the end of Wano when the BMP lands in wano

---> in Udon by Hyogoro

- Death
- Scythe
- Massacre
- Sonic
- ...?

It's a very interesting theory ^^
In Japanese one unfortunate number I'm familiar with is "9" coz it sounds like "agony/suffering".
That said, your theory sounds a lot more witty if Oda does go for this "unfortunate" play on words for his bounty :p
Have no idea what the "Fa" sound could be used for but @Yasheen 's idea is plausible ^^

*Thanks for the tag btw ^^

It's a very interesting theory ^^
In Japanese one unfortunate number I'm familiar with is "9" coz it sounds like "agony/suffering".
That said, your theory sounds a lot more witty if Oda does go for this "unfortunate" play on words for his bounty :p
Have no idea what the "Fa" sound could be used for but @Yasheen 's idea is plausible ^^

*Thanks for the tag btw ^^
Oda gonna hit me hard with the 999,000,000 lmao

Jokes aside, thanks for the opinion :datas:

Updating my predictions from 2020

Post Wano bounties....

Luffy - 3.5 billion (I can't see Luffy's bounty being higher than Shanks)
Zoro - 1.4 billion
Sanji - 1.4 billion
(This may trigger some people but I have Zoro and Sanji as equals. They are the left and right hand to the future PK)

Jinbe - 700 million
Robin - 500 million
Franky - 450 million
Brook - 380 million
Usopp - 350 million
Nami - 300 million
Chopper - 100 million (1000 beries if the gag continues)
Carrot - 150 million (if she joins the crew)
Yamato - 250 million (if she joins the crew)

Law - 2 billion
Kidd - 2 billion
Killer - 600 million
lf Zoro and Sanji have the same Bounty(or close), i'm ready to accept them as equals.. Are you willing to do the same if Zoro and Sanji are 300 Million apart or more?..

@PuckTheGreat

If Luffy was considered Fifth Yonko, it's because his bounty was the fifth highest, disregarding inactive bounties like Rayleigh's or frozen bounties like Mihawk's at the time. From the immense hype you give to rewards, I'm guessing you thought of Marco would be a lot bigger. None commander has a bounty equivalent to Luffy's current one.
Post automatically merged:

Also, how would you justify Marco's bounty being so much higher than Katakuri's and comparable to King if it's not inflation?
Simple, Marco is stronger than Katakuri. He manages to challenge a Yonko (hold Big Mom and Kaido in the battle of Onigashima) Katakuri is not able to do that.

Last edited:
On Beckman, Sengoku quite literally states that Shanks commanders have insanely high bounties and to put things into perspective at the time, the Beast Pirates bounties were already looking pretty ridiculous but even they didn't get a mention from Sengoku. Plus, as we go deeper and deeper into the story the bounties will get higher this is an undeniable reality.
Beast Pirates bounties are much higher than the Big Mom Pirates. Even Jack had a bounty comparable to Katakuri.

With regards the underlings not getting a bounty higher than 2bil, I guess we'll see very soon ^^
That's not how it goes
High average bounties among yonko crew

Oda is keeping 2B+ for dudes who are Yonko level or low top tiers as Captains. Benn might go over 2B but when Oda declared Luffy 5th emperor with 1.5B ,It made it hard for Benn or any YC (yes Benn is still a YC even if he's VC per rank) to have higher bounty than him.
I see Benn having over 1.5B but not 2B.

Same thing will happen here, it will he hard for any Yonko to have a bounty above Luffy after Wano except Teach (who's another Worstgen)

Katakuri & Ace's bounties are relative to Luffy's PL and portrayal
Benn bounty should be symbolic and show where he stands, he's gonna between 1.5 and 2B

Benn 1.549 B or 1. 749 B
What does those 3 characters being stated to be reknowned in the OP world have to do with the other Red Hair Officers' names not being revealed yet? ^^" Moreover it doesn't really make any sense for all 10 that were introduced in Marineford to be mentioned in this context for instance, as it defeats the whole purpose of singling them out.

I agree with ur notion on Katakuri's bounty being a play on words but what does that have to do with his bounty being so much lower than King and Marco's, his bounty could've easily been 1,357,000,000 and it won't have affected the play on words for his bounty. Katakuri is not the only character who has a bounty with a play on words, all the Yonko do as well.

If Kata has 1.357
It won't work for him to be twice better than luffy

His bounty was meant to showcase he's twice stronger and better
That's why he has literally 500M over Luffy and 57>56

@PuckTheGreat

If Luffy was considered Fifth Yonko, it's because his bounty was the fifth highest, disregarding inactive bounties like Rayleigh's or frozen bounties like Mihawk's at the time. From the immense hype you give to rewards, I'm guessing you thought of Marco would be a lot bigger. None commander has a bounty equivalent to Luffy's current one.

Simple, Marco is stronger than Katakuri. He manages to challenge a Yonko (hold Big Mom and Kaido in the battle of Onigashima) Katakuri is not able to do that.
You don't even know the hell you're saying
Jinbei lasted longer vs BM than Marco did on panels
Marco didn't hold kaido lol
He blocked one move and that's it

It's like thinking ace is below Queen, Jozu, Marco, Jack cause his bounty is 550M
Not realising Oda did it on purpose for Luffy's PL
Same with Sabo