General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think i've already posted what i think post wano bounties will be but i'm too lazy to go look for it and i wanna change some so this is like an update
Post Wano
Luffy: 2.8 B
Kidd 2 B
Law 1.6 B
Zoro: 1.3 B
Sanji: 1.2 B
Jinbe 800 M
Killer 700 M
Hawkins 800 M
Yamato 800 M

King: 1.5 billion (not any higher as that would make the gap between him and Queen larger than Jack and Queen, or 1.33 if Oda really wants to highlight his rivalry with Queen and their closeness in strength and notoriety)
Marco: 1.6-8 billion (Teach beat him to truly prove that he's the new Emperor)
Benn Beckmann: 1.8-1.9
Lucky Roo: 1-1.3 billion
Yasopp: 800 million
Mihawk: 2 billion (strongest ex-Warlord and World's Strongest Swordsman but doesn't have a crew or much influence alone, may increase if he allies with Shanks)
Aokiji: 3 billion (ex-Admiral, allied with a Yonko)
Weevil: 500-800 million
Boa: 500-600 million
Buggy: 500 million-1 billion (depending on how much it's inflated due to his past, may increase if he allies with Shanks)

Sanji: He will defeat Queen and receive a slightly higher bounty than him.
Jinbe: He's worth more than this, but for some reason he's only fighting a member of the Flying Six instead of an All Star.
I don't get why people are fixed with the idea of Jinbe vs. Who's Who but not Sanji vs. Black Maria... Both obviously aren't proper matchups...

Sanji vs. King and Jinbe vs. Queen all the way!

Saw other people post that they thought Shanks was going to have a lower bounty than Blackbeard’s bounty based on the thinking that Shanks doesn’t cause that many problems, which is why they were surprised when they saw episode 958 and found out Shanks has a higher bounty than Blackbeard’s. Made me wonder exactly how many bigger problems Shanks has caused for the government guys.

Saw other people post that they thought Shanks was going to have a lower bounty than Blackbeard’s bounty based on the thinking that Shanks doesn’t cause that many problems, which is why they were surprised when they saw episode 958 and found out Shanks has a higher bounty than Blackbeard’s. Made me wonder exactly how many bigger problems Shanks has caused for the government guys.
Shanks has been an active Yonko longer than BB... A former Roger Pirates member... Likely has more influence from his protectorates and territories then BB did... Can directly go to Gorosei at will... Those, aside from other problems we have yet to know (many people thinks that he's all goodie, but it's too early to conclude)...

Luffy 2 / 3B

Zoro, Law , Kidd will probably get close to 1B

Sanji , Jinbe - 600 / 800

In case Yamato joins, she will have around Sanji and Jinbe's

The other Straw-hats will prob be in between 200 and 600.

All Straw Hats received a 50 million bounty increase for just being Luffy's underlings in Dressrosa. Prepare for, minimum, a 200+ million increase for Wano. 4x the bounty for taking down one and potentially a second Yonko isn't outrageous.
In WCI only Luffy and Sanji got an update I think the 50 Mio was not only due dressrosa but due them hiding3 years and they just recalculate the two years otherwise it doesnt make sense they get an rise in DR but not for WCI where Luffy took out 2 commanders and here chateau

In WCI only Luffy and Sanji got an update I think the 50 Mio was not only due dressrosa but due them hiding3 years and they just recalculate the two years otherwise it doesnt make sense they get an rise in DR but not for WCI where Luffy took out 2 commanders and here chateau
It was clearly stated all who contributed in DR arc got a minimum of 50 mil, coming back from the 2 years TS is not a factor. Although it was a surprise that the other SHs who participated in WCI never got an increase would simply fall under Oda never wanting them to get an increase yet at least.

It was clearly stated all who contributed in DR arc got a minimum of 50 mil, coming back from the 2 years TS is not a factor. Although it was a surprise that the other SHs who participated in WCI never got an increase would simply fall under Oda never wanting them to get an increase yet at least.
The entire crew got an increase regardless of whether they actually did much in Dressrosa.

Navy played catch up. They knew the Straw Hats got stronger. Sentomaru addressed this when he witnessed the luffy, Zoro, and Sanji defeated two Pacifista's in mere seconds, contrasted to, in Sabaody 2 years prior the whole crew had difficulty facing just one.

Given Sentomaru has ties to Vegapunk and Kizaru, I am sure he had mentioned that when factoring bounty jumps. And 50 Million is a generous tack on to assume the crew got stronger.

That was a one time thing.

Luffy 3b
Kid 1.470b
Law 1.500b
Zoro 1.120b

Think this four will be the ones with bounty over 1b after Wano. Pehaps Sanji get like 1.030b if he do something big and Killer can get to something around 500m, but not over 1b, the have 1b subordinates you have to be at least over 2b i think, and i dont think Kid will go over it.

I think too that Teach will have a bigger bounty when we get to the end of Wano for what he is after, that i think is an Ancient Weapon hide in Alabasta and he know that Cobra and Vivi incident in Marijoa is just the governament story to cover Gorosei orders regarding Alabasta.