General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Considering all the knowledge of WG and Celestial dragons info he has ie the existence of Imu and the national treasure, coupled with his strength and DF and underground influence in brokering deal. Artificial DF manufacturing providing weapons to non WG allied nations and pirates, Children kidnappings and Gigantification with CC. Whatever missions he's altered for his favor with Vergo in the Marines for his gain and also info in regards to Marine codes and structures. Having various Government officials royals marines and people erased from memory with Sugars DF and of course the take over of Dressrosa etc

I'd say DD's bounty should be over 2 Billion.

Like he's a bigger threat to the WG then essentially every pirate thats not a Yonko as he represents the possibility of Truths to come out and the power and intelligence and connections to act on said truths.
Nah 10 billion :pepedoffy: Cause he the true Yonko

I

Inspector_Mu

Considering all the knowledge of WG and Celestial dragons info he has ie the existence of Imu and the national treasure, coupled with his strength and DF and underground influence in brokering deal. Artificial DF manufacturing providing weapons to non WG allied nations and pirates, Children kidnappings and Gigantification with CC. Whatever missions he's altered for his favor with Vergo in the Marines for his gain and also info in regards to Marine codes and structures. Having various Government officials royals marines and people erased from memory with Sugars DF and of course the take over of Dressrosa etc

I'd say DD's bounty should be over 2 Billion.

Like he's a bigger threat to the WG then essentially every pirate thats not a Yonko as he represents the possibility of Truths to come out and the power and intelligence and connections to act on said truths.
:seriously: he knew all that prior joining
But wasn't given even 500 millions

:seriously: he knew all that prior joining
But wasn't given even 500 millions
Well 1 his bounty was revealed a long time ago. Idk if Oda knew how high he was gonna make the jump for bounties. Especially since he had jimbei say bounties dont jump up to high after 400 mil lol

Also im saying the knowledge with conjunction to his deeds and influence makes him a bigger threat. As in if everything was known and measured.

Can we seriously say that hes not a bigger threat to the WG then say Cracker, Katakuri or Jack? Cracker & Katakuri stays in WCI and Jack is and powerful reckless but essentially its their captains that pose the real threats that inflate their bounties.

I could be wrong but like we've seen the impact of Doffy losing and being locked up had on the world. We've see cracker and Katakuri lose. Nobody was affected but luffys false status + bounty and BM's pride.

End of Wano hot take.

Luffy — 4.8 billion.
Zoro — 2.1 billion.
Sanji — 1.45 Billion
Jinbe — 800+ Million
The Mid Trio — 350 ~ 450 Million
The Weak Trio — 250 ~ 350 Million

King — 1.4 Billion
X Drake — 460 Million
What do you think sanji and especially zoro will do to get a 1 bil + bounty raise

Cause luffy after whole cake got one for not only defeating 2 yonko top commanders, being said to lead the fishmen, germa, and firetanks to ruin the wedding, people finding out sabo is his brother, and the wg finding out about his fleet

I can't see either doing anything as big tbh

What do you think sanji and especially zoro will do to get a 1 bil + bounty raise

Cause luffy after whole cake got one for not only defeating 2 yonko top commanders, being said to lead the fishmen, germa, and firetanks to ruin the wedding, people finding out sabo is his brother, and the wg finding out about his fleet

" Especially Zoro" :few:

Zoro has his own ways and story backs him.

We could simply mention that he will be a legend EoS ( outside being the RH of the PK) .

Oda can see it obviously otherwise why he should be considered a legend at EoS.

You lack fate my fellow Frankly fan :myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

If the crew got a flat 50+ million bounty increase in Dressrosa from just being under Luffy, what do you expect the flat increase will be for Wano and Kaido? Bare minimum, Zoro is getting to over a billion defeating King.

Besides, his bounty is usually barely > Luffy’s previous one.

If the crew got a flat 50+ million bounty increase in Dressrosa from just being under Luffy, what do you expect the flat increase will be for Wano and Kaido? Bare minimum, Zoro is getting to over a billion defeating King.

Besides, his bounty is usually barely > Luffy’s previous one.
I guess the inflation due to luffys actions would raise the crews bounties pretty damn high after everything he does this arc. Hopefully including chopper this time around
And i guess so tho idk cause its hard for me to imagine beating a single calamity being worth the same bump luffy got at wci (inflation not included). Same for both zoro and sanji imo

Idk about that now tbh since luffy has had like i think 3 bounty raises since that was the case. Like technically zoros bounty is still under pre timeskip luffy (which is insane yet really cool to think about). And it was never the case for sanji to have a bounty higher than zoro till recently either. So i dont think the same rules that aplied pre timeskip apply much now when it comes to bounties

TAC's Bounty prediction is ridiculous lol.
I agree with you here and people should not forget that Luffy did alot in WCI + the Propaganda boost from morgans to get 1bil. increase.
But i do think Zoro and Sanji will reach the bil. (not bil increase).
They don't Need a bil. of a increase to reach the bil.
Sanji Needs 670mil. and Zoro Needs 680mil. which is not impossible.
If Zoro and Sanji are going to fight King and Queen (let's say King is around 1,4bil.) it will already provide them a huge boost in their bounty's. King and Queen are around 300mil.+- more worth than Katakuri.
And now we can add in the boost they get just to be part of the SHC, but this is not the same Situation it were in DR, Kaidou and BM are going to fall this Arc, 2 YONKOU'S!!!! They will get a much higher boost for that. It was also said that the YC have such high bounty's because they are part of a Yonkou's Crew - Luffy is already considered the 5th yonkou (not everybody thinks that), but after Wano he surely will seen as one of the ''real ones'' by the most People. The SH members will be part of a Yonkou and this should also Play a role in their bountys.
So for Zoro and Sanji to get around 700mil. of an increase is possible. A few years ago i would say no way! But seeing how Oda threw the whole Bounty ''system'' in the trash i wouldn't be surprised anymore.

Any thoughts on Oden’s bounty ?
Even the fodder of Roger crew show respect and agree to his power, he must have a very huge bounty.
I think something with 2B or so, he was overall Whitebeard strongest commander and the Rayleigh/Scappan of Whitebeard crew.
Also after he join Roger for one year, his bounty must even became higher because he travel and find the one piece.
I expect a bounty above 2B for Oden and I hope Oda show this after he travel with Whitebeard/Roger ends.

Even the fodder of Roger crew show respect and agree to his power, he must have a very huge bounty.
I think something with 2B or so, he was overall Whitebeard strongest commander and the Rayleigh/Scappan of Whitebeard crew.
Also after he join Roger for one year, his bounty must even became higher because he travel and find the one piece.
I expect a bounty above 2B for Oden and I hope Oda show this after he travel with Whitebeard/Roger ends.
We might find out in the Kaido invasion flash back or something...

2B is close to a just formed Yonko (BB).

:unsure:

If it's based on who they defeat especially if they have bounties, Luffy probably hit 5 billions if he takes out Kaido especially BM in same arc.

Sanji and Zoro will hit 1.5 billions or more given Queen or King bounties (Or Zoro beating the Shogun). It always been that way on how they get bounties higher than those they defeated.

A

ardym

Luffy and his crew will get huge bounties that for sure but not because their strength only but it will get out of the bag that they got hold of the road poneglyphs as well , and they will have Wano as their territory which means that the world government will not have access to sea stones and the weapons any more.
to be honest Luffy having a 5 billion bounty will not be a surprise at all.
that aside Luffy will grow too much during his fight with Kaido. and for sure his crew will grow accordingly as well , Oda wants to end the serie soon so he let them taking on 2 yonkos at the same time , and just seeing the last chapters he already revealed many secrets. the main war seems to be that what is happening now against the yonko , at the end the WG will have no chance against Luffy and his ancient weapons . the final arc will not be long. and since Luffy's crew would be more balanced than of Kaido and BM.
so for if Luffy surpasses the 4 billion , at least Zoro and maybe even Sanji will surpass the 2 billion mark.