General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
H

humanbeing

Agree on Kidd and Law ^^.
Don’t think Luffy’s will be that high though ^^’
Well aside of if Luffy defeats Kaido alone or not. he will be far too dangerous for the WG having such an allinace under his command and Wano will be under his control the WG will be alarmed they will lose their source for weapons and sea stones. more Luffy will have 3 RP after Wano so I can see the WG giving him a bounty according to that. compared to the current Kaido and BM he will be more dangerous.

I think after Wano, people like Kid Law Zoro or even Sanji will steer clear with the 1.5 bil. The point of gatekeeping the 1.5 bil bounty for now is to protect Luffy’s status as the 5th emperor, which he doesnt need anymore because he will move on to other higher status, thus open up the possibility for the newer bounties to cross the 1.5 bil mark.
If Oda plans on Straw hats vs Red Haired Pirates then I don’t think Zoro or Sanji will get bounties surpassing them fifth emperors.

If we only have the Blackbeard Pirates left and Zoro and Sanji prove themselves during and after the war. Then they may very well get 2 billion bounties. The thing is, I don’t see either of them surpassing Blackbeard’s current bounty right now.

Usopp deserves it!

Also I still say Zoro/Sanji/Law/Kid are all going to be in that 1.4 billion range. None of them will get “fifth emperor” level bounty, but they all deserve above calamity bounty.

Killer, nice
:catpole:
No he really doesn’t 😂 but I believe he’ll earn it on Elbaf ^^. Love it regardless tho :p

Killer is not making 1bil 😓
The man is fighting Hawkins who has a bounty of 320mil. WG isn’t gonna give out an additional 700mil for kicks lol. He’d have to earn it. Honestly, even my current estimate of 690mil for him is very optimistic.
*Ideally he’d have just a bit below half of Kid’s bounty post Wano but even that will not get him 1bil

Last edited:
No he really doesn’t 😂 but I believe he’ll earn on Elbaf ^^. Love it regardless tho :p

Killer is not making 1bil 😓
The man is fighting Hawkins who has a bounty of 320mil. WG isn’t gonna give out an additional 700mil for kicks lol. He’d have to earn it. Honestly, even my current estimate of 690mil for him is very optimistic.
*Ideally he’d have just a bit below half of Kid’s bounty post Wano and even will not get him 1bil
The nice was referred to his bounty of 69.

And Usopp deserves it because he’s usopp. He doesn’t need any better reason. But I do believe he’ll be the one to beat Jack

Luffy 3 B
Zoro 1.8 B
Sanji 1.4 B
Yamato 1 B
Jinbei 838 M
Ussop 600 M
Robin 530 M
Franky 494 M
Brook 483 M
Nami 466 M
Chopper 400 M + 200 berri (2 bounties)

Kidd 2.4 B
Law 2.1 B
Killer 900 M

@rerere do u think Killer will get 1billion+ bounty?
Based on portrayal i think he deserves to be here but beating Hawkins doesn't seems enough.

If im not wrong i saw a post from you talking about him beating Jack, however now i see Jack getting Blueno's treatment by Luffy. So maybe the last chance it's helping Kid and Law against Big Mom... At least for now i see 700-800m range.
I'm confidente that he'll get a bounty above 1 billions, but under 1.5 billions. Something like 1.1 bill seems like a safe bet to me.

As for Killer vs Jack, it's more of a scenario I'd really like to see. But giving an hand in Linlin fight seems more likely imo...
That really depends on how the battle with Hawkins and the evacuation of the castle will play out. I'll probably make a thread about it today or tomorrow.

I feel like Usopp is going to have the fourth biggest bounty out of the strawhats.

Yep, even bigger than Jinbei's.

Why?

Bullshit.

Everyone is going to believe he actually took down two of the flying six and he'll get all the credit for it, even though he essentially did fuck all.

I feel like Usopp is going to have the fourth biggest bounty out of the strawhats.

Yep, even bigger than Jinbei's.

Why?

Bullshit.

Everyone is going to believe he actually took down two of the flying six and he'll get all the credit for it, even though he essentially did fuck all.
Ussope could get another joke bounty, but the CP0 should know what happened since there are merrys everywhere. Bao Huang saw that Nami defeated Ulti if i am not wrong, so the CP0 should have that information aswell.

Ussope could get another joke bounty, but the CP0 should know what happened since there are merrys everywhere. Bao Huang saw that Nami defeated Ulti if i am not wrong, so the CP0 should have that information aswell.
Yeah, but Usopp may just lie his way into saying he did it.

Depends if there is a Merry there or not as well.

I could see Usopp just continuing to get another joke bounty, which TBH, would kind of suck, because he hasn't really earnt it this time.

At least in Dressrosa, he sort of did the thing that earnt him that bounty, but during Wano, he is just taking the credit for what Nami and Big Mum did.
Post automatically merged:

tired of the usopp gags
so personally I hope not
If Usopp does do something that warrants that bounty(even if its in a little bit of a joke like Dressrosa) I'd be fine with it. But thus far, he is just taking credit for things he didn't do at all.

At least in Dressrosa he actually was responsible for taking out Sugar and breaking the curse.(even if it was a gag)

If Ulti and Page One get up and he manages to land the killshot on them, then yeah, I'd be fine with that.

Last edited:
I don’t think Usopp will get a bullshit big bounty this arc.

He’s really not been a big part of Wano at all, he’s probably been the least important Strawhat the entire arc. Giving him a bigger bounty than the others, despite not focusing on him nearly as much, I don’t think that’s likely. Especially since he has Elbaf just around the corner where he really will do something amazing and potentially earn himself a big bounty (it wouldn’t surprise me if only Luffy and Usopp get a raise there, but that will depend on if the overall arc is a fighting one).

I’d like the Strawhats to all get individual, personal raises instead of generic ones like Dressrosa, the Mary’s and CP-0 provide the perfect in-series excuse for that (although we’ve never really needed excuses for how the Marines knew which Strawhat did what before) but I think it’s more likely that, M3 aside, everyone else just gets a 200 million bump.

I don’t think Usopp will get a bullshit big bounty this arc.

He’s really not been a big part of Wano at all, he’s probably been the least important Strawhat the entire arc. Giving him a bigger bounty than the others, despite not focusing on him nearly as much, I don’t think that’s likely. Especially since he has Elbaf just around the corner where he really will do something amazing and potentially earn himself a big bounty (it wouldn’t surprise me if only Luffy and Usopp get a raise there, but that will depend on if the overall arc is a fighting one).

I’d like the Strawhats to all get individual, personal raises instead of generic ones like Dressrosa, the Mary’s and CP-0 provide the perfect in-series excuse for that (although we’ve never really needed excuses for how the Marines knew which Strawhat did what before) but I think it’s more likely that, M3 aside, everyone else just gets a 200 million bump.
I agree, but at the same time, Oda loves his gag bounties.

And it would be good set up for the next arc if Usopp has the 4th highest bounty on the crew, because people will genuinely treat him like top shit, and he'll genuinely need to prove himself.

I'd be okay if he gets a big bounty if he actually does manage to do something. Even if he just gets the kill shots on Ulti and Page One who recover one last time.

I agree, but at the same time, Oda loves his gag bounties.

And it would be good set up for the next arc if Usopp has the 4th highest bounty on the crew, because people will genuinely treat him like top shit, and he'll genuinely need to prove himself.

I'd be okay if he gets a big bounty if he actually does manage to do something. Even if he just gets the kill shots on Ulti and Page One who recover one last time.
Yeah, he would need to do something between now and then. Even if that something is just a lot of focus on him lying to everyone he meets about how he’s conquered the Flying Six.

Even gags need setup to feel earned, and with how little Usopp has been utilised on Wano so far, I think a big bounty, even though it’s a gag, would leave a bad taste. If he starts to do a lot more from now on, I’d be fine with it