General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I

Inspector_Mu

Do people even realise why Luffy got 1 billion increase?

beating Katakuri and Cracker
assassination plan, having Germa/fishmen backup and being Sabo's brother.

Tell me how does Zoro or Sanji get 1 billions for accomplishing not even half of what Luffy did in WCI?

No matter how hard Zoro sanji fight and beat YCs
They wont be praised and be given 1 billion increase! At best 500 millions increase.

Zoro next bounty is 850 max
Sanji next bounty 850 max too

Stop daydreaming.

Tell me how does Zoro or Sanji get 1 billions for accomplishing not even half of what Luffy did in WCI?

They wont be praised and be given 1 billion increase! At best 500 millions increase.

Stop daydreaming.
Unless BIG NEWS Morgan is there and see it all who they beat and hype them up same way with Luffy thinking he took out BM.

I

Inspector_Mu

Unless BIG NEWS Morgan is there and see it all who they beat and hype them up same way with Luffy thinking he took out BM.
I dont see him being there.

Luffy was guaranteed 1 billion for beating kata and cracker

Big News played a huge part too.

Now how does Zoro and Sanji get that much increase when big news isnt here... and at best they are only beating one YC... they wont even do as much as Luffy did in WCI and will do in this arc

Zoro and Sanji will reach 1 billions when we reach Teach arc. At that time Luffy is already in 3-4 billions

Both didn't make it pass 150 millions for decades till Luffy reached 500 millions!
Now both reached only 300 millions after luffy reached 1.5

Luffy bounty is almost 5 x bigger than theirs now.

The gap is huge for them to even have half of Luffy bounty post wano.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Now how does Zoro and Sanji get that much increase when big news isnt here... and at best they are only beating one YC... they wont even do as much as Luffy did in WCI and will do in this arc

Zoro and Sanji will reach 1 billions when we reach Teach arc. At that time Luffy is already in 3-4 billions

Both didn't make it pass 150 millions for decades till Luffy reached 500 millions!

Because wano will be open bordered kaido and his crew will be defeated every one will know.

While i can't imagine them surpassing luffys wci bounty

I can see it being close due to luffys actions. Luffy taking down a yonko could really inflate the crew

I

Inspector_Mu

While i can't imagine them surpassing luffys wci bounty

I can see it being close due to luffys actions. Luffy taking down a yonko could really inflate the crew
That's the deal
Luffy actions will influence their increase

But even then... I dont see how each one of them reach 1 billions

Why are people saying Zoro and Sanji, especially Zoro can't get a billion raise? :few:

Luffy would've jumped to 1+ billion by defeating Kata/Cracker news alone. The extra 200/300 million on top of it were because of him being considered mastermind of assassination plan.

Capone Bege, a cap'n got measly increase of 50 million which is absolutely dwarfed by Sanji's 153 million increase and Sanji barely did anything :giogio:

If Zoro beats King or Sanji beats Queen, they're crossing 1 billion for strength alone, then add extra 300ish million minimum for putting down potentially 2 Yonko news and being one of the main fighting force in the alliance, also being underling of Luffy the "main notorious guy".

Stop daydreaming.
Nah zoro post wano will have a bigger bounty than Latakuri
Even jack will have a bigger bounty than him

I

Inspector_Mu

Why are people saying Zoro and Sanji, especially Zoro can't get a billion raise? :few:

Luffy would've jumped to 1+ billion by defeating Kata/Cracker news alone. The extra 200/300 million on top of it were because of him being considered mastermind of assassination plan.

Capone Bege, a cap'n got measly increase of 50 million which is absolutely dwarfed by Sanji's 153 million increase and Sanji barely did anything :giogio:

If Zoro beats King or Sanji beats Queen, they're crossing 1 billion for strength alone, then add extra 300ish million minimum for putting down potentially 2 Yonko news and being one of the main fighting force in the alliance, also being underling of Luffy the "main notorious guy".
Luffy beat 2 YCs

Now tell me if Zoro and Sanji will beat 2 ycs?
No

Being Main fighting force? Being under luffy wont still boost them to 1 billions.

Also The News will hyped luffy Law kidd more than Zoro killer hawkins...

So dont expect Zoro sanji getting to 1 billions.

Imagine him defeating Kaido for real my nakama.

The Bounty would easily raise much much more than the mere billion after all.

Jack is a guy one billion worthy. Just sayin'

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy beat 2 YCs
Now tell me if Zoro and Sanji will beat 2 ycs?
No
Being Main fighting force? Being under luffy wont still boost them to 1 billions.
Also The News will hyped luffy Law kidd more than Zoro killer hawkins...
So dont expect Zoro sanji getting to 1 billions.
Why did Zoro get 200mil increase for Dressrosa while Luffy got only 100mil increase?
Is pushing the Plotcage so much more valuable than beating the Waka-sama? :catpole:

Stop daydreaming.
They don't have to do all this because they have the benefit of luffy being their captain
Zoro is bound to play the best part in Kaido's defeat or else the Enma plot would be either a lie or useless.
It's a lie and useless

I

Inspector_Mu

Why did Zoro get 200mil increase for Dressrosa while Luffy got only 100mil increase?
Is pushing the Plotcage so much more valuable than beating the Waka-sama? :catpole:
Coz luffy being Sabo brother wasn't mentioned ...
Also Luffy was at 400 millions
It is hard to have your bounty increase much unless you do something way crazier (as he did in WCI)

You expecting zoro and Sanji to get 1 billion increase for just beating a YC then you are daydreaming

Luffy had to go through a lot to get 1 billion increase