General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I can see that occurring later cause having Luffy take out the BB Pirates before the admirals would constitute bad writing, furthermore I don't see too much stuff piling up at the same time.
The marines as a whole should be a bigger threat to Luffy than BB so it only makes sense if Luffy defeats BB prior to admirals. it makes perfect sense for Luffy to defeat all his pirate rivals and then defeat WG/marines.
Post automatically merged:

The final war is the last thing that’ll occur. It’ll be after Luffy gets the one piece.
That’s it the final war is the end of all and all. Nothing after it.

That’s just going to be the end of the final war. Do you seriously think the marines and the Gorosei will be fought in different arcs? That makes no sense.
It makes no sense for you Yasheen kun which I don't remotely care about :myman:
Things are arguably occurring this way though in order of relevance.

Im won't move. And they won't.

Luffy 4b+. Maybe exactly 4b, so it's still below Shanks when they meet.

Wano + FI under his name/flag

The Fleet

A new Yonko

Yamato joining = 2 people under him who are amongst the very strongest with ACoC

Defeating the WSC

Handing BM yet another L

Yamato first bounty above 1b, maybe as high 1.5b
Sanji just above Queens

Zoro 2b+, maybe 3b if he kills Kaido

Would Shanks be a threat with only 48M more than Luffy lol and the probability of Luffy not getting even higher than 4B prior to Shanks is low.
Shanks is threat to Kaido even with 600m or so difference in bounty, he'd be a threat to Luffy who wouldn't be the next WSC/WSM

What's your prediction for Luffy's post wano bounty?

Shanks is threat to Kaido even with 600m or so difference in bounty, he'd be a threat to Luffy who wouldn't be the next WSC/WSM

What's your prediction for Luffy's post wano bounty?
Obviously they still threat to each other, but we talking about the threat hype for us fans it would seem so little.

prob 4B tho it may be higher.

That’s just going to be the end of the final war. Do you seriously think the marines and the Gorosei will be fought in different arcs? That makes no sense.
I actually think so, I think Luffy will fight the marines when they try to stop him from being PK, for me though the final war will be Rev's + Pirates + Marines vs WG + ancient weapons

Anyway I'm still of the mind that Luffy will get 3 - 3.5bil

I actually think so, I think Luffy will fight the marines when they try to stop him from being PK, for me though the final war will be Rev's + Pirates + Marines vs WG + ancient weapons

Anyway I'm still of the mind that Luffy will get 3 - 3.5bil
I’m thinking it’ll just be

SHGF + Ancient Weapons + Rev remnants vs WG + Marines + CP0

And Luffy wil have 4.056 billion

I’m thinking it’ll just be

SHGF + Ancient Weapons + Rev remnants vs WG + Marines + CP0
I think the Marines will turn on the WG, especially with someone like Akainu leading them, he actually looks like he agrees with Fujitora and we all know how that guy doesn't like the WG.

So I think the marines will try and stop Luffy from reaching OP, but fail after that the news of history will spread around the world and the marines will defect because they wont want to take part of the cleansing/purge/fun time and they will stand in the way of the WG killing the innocent

How many characters do you think will fall out of this list?
In my opinion, Cracker will be the 20th in the next list.
If we talking EOS I doubt cracker will be on the list
Post automatically merged:

I think the Marines will turn on the WG, especially with someone like Akainu leading them, he actually looks like he agrees with Fujitora and we all know how that guy doesn't like the WG.

So I think the marines will try and stop Luffy from reaching OP, but fail after that the news of history will spread around the world and the marines will defect because they wont want to take part of the cleansing/purge/fun time and they will stand in the way of the WG killing the innocent
Nah the marines and world government have been together for far too long. And I don’t see why what Luffy finds on Raftel will suddenly spread around the world. Luffys not the type to do that and no one will believe him.

Luffy and akainu will never work together and Fujitora would never fight beside cavendish and Bartolomeo as those are the pirates he hates the most.

I knew about Fisher Tigers bounty of 230 so that was more wishful thinking on my part, I can't really accept Pekoms having 330 when this legend who fought tenryubito and led the Fishmen pirates including Jinbei had 230...

I didn't know about Squardos bounty. To think 210 Squardo was Whitebeards most trusted external captain... like having 210 Caribou lead the troops EoS. And yes, he killed civilians but going against the tenryubito should be far more criminal and bounty raising.
Well Pekoms being at 330 mllion probably had much to do with him being a prominent subordinate of an Emperor, more so than One and Daifuku, who are at 300 million.