General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
A

ardym

kid 2.5 bil is a big joke
funny how people expect kid to do so much but killer does fuck all.
they both have fought kaido before. if kids is doing big things , so is killer.
well yeah really too much for him and his little crew so for me neither he nor Law will surpass the 2 billions mark .
Luffy is far stronger and has a huge alliance and people who are strong who are dedicating themselves to serve him
and he is closer to finding laugh tale than every one , so Luffy surpassing the 3 billions or even the 5 billions will still be justified maybe not by individual strength alone but by many other factors . after this arc Luffy will only have to find one road poneglyph and then he can go to laugh tale.

well yeah really too much for him and his little crew so for me neither he nor Law will surpass the 2 billions mark .
Luffy is far stronger and has a huge alliance and people who are strong who are dedicating themselves to serve him
and he is closer to finding laugh tale than every one , so Luffy surpassing the 3 billions or even the 5 billions will still be justified maybe not by individual strength alone but by many other factors . after this arc Luffy will only have to find one road poneglyph and then he can go to laugh tale.
luffy aint surpassing 5 bil
wb bounty after this arc either
I could see luffy's getting close to 4 bil
but realistically 3 bil.
kid and law are not getting a bounty higher than bb's previous one lol. 2.5 bill

A

ardym

luffy aint surpassing 5 bil
wb bounty after this arc either
I could see luffy's getting close to 4 bil
but realistically 3 bil.
kid and law are not getting a bounty higher than bb's previous one lol. 2.5 bill
every thing is possible , it is not about strength only. Luffy will open Wano's border one of the things that the WG fears neither WB nor Roger has done such things. Roger had 5.5 Billion though he was not that of Danger for the WG since at the end he disbanded his crew and didn't confront the WG after knowing the history. Luffy is too dangerous for the WG to be honest every number would be justified since the WG will know after Wano that Luffy is going to be the biggest problem they every had. Roger didn't have allies that could take the WG head on if they had too. and WB was the most peaceful out there never confronted the WG till MF . the bounty shows how dangerous a person for the WG and Luffy is in his own league when it comes to this . you would till me that WG would not spend 5 billions if they would that able them to capture Luffy. but they might realize that would not change anything

every thing is possible , it is not about strength only. Luffy will open Wano's border one of the things that the WG fears neither WB nor Roger has done such things. Roger had 5.5 Billion though he was not that of Danger for the WG since at the end he disbanded his crew and didn't confront the WG after knowing the history. Luffy is too dangerous for the WG to be honest every number would be justified since the WG will know after Wano that Luffy is going to be the biggest problem they every had. Roger didn't have allies that could take the WG head on if they had too. and WB was the most peaceful out there never confronted the WG till MF . the bounty shows how dangerous a person for the WG and Luffy is in his own league when it comes to this . you would till me that WG would not spend 5 billions if they would that able them to capture Luffy. but they might realize that would not change anything
:whitepress:
wb amassed and protected territories enough to be recognized as an emperor
in his peak he was as strong as roger / the strongest man in the world.
luffy after wano wouldnt have amassed near the amount of dominance wb had attained or the strength talk less of the territorial control. he aint getting over 5 bil . and when he doesnt, I will come back here and say I told you so.

after wano the biggest threat would remain bb until luffy takes him down imo:kayneshrug:

S

Shura

Luffy - 2.3-2.5 b
Zoro - 1-1.2 b
Sanji - 0.8-1 b
Jimbei - 0.7-0.9 b (if he is alive)
Usopp - 0.5-0.6b
Nami - 0.2-0.5b
Robin - 0.3-0.5b
Franky - 0.2-0.4b
Brook - 0.2-0.5b
Chopper - 200 berries (lool)

Kid - 1.3-1.6 b
Law - 1.4-1.8b

A

ardym

:whitepress:
wb amassed and protected territories enough to be recognized as an emperor
in his peak he was as strong as roger / the strongest man in the world.
luffy after wano wouldnt have amassed near the amount of dominance wb had attained or the strength talk less of the territorial control. he aint getting over 5 bil . and when he doesnt, I will come back here and say I told you so.

after wano the biggest threat would remain bb until luffy takes him down imo:kayneshrug:
he was not a threat for the WG , he was not interested in the one piece and was in the way for every other pirate , he helped the WG indirectly to be honest the WG most likely was happy with till he took ace as his son.

Luffy - 2.3-2.5 b
Zoro - 1-1.2 b
Sanji - 0.8-1 b
Jimbei - 0.7-0.9 b (if he is alive)
Usopp - 0.5-0.6b
Nami - 0.2-0.5b
Robin - 0.3-0.5b
Franky - 0.2-0.4b
Brook - 0.2-0.5b
Chopper - 200 berries (lool)

Kid - 1.3-1.6 b
Law - 1.4-1.8b
too low for luffy bud.
how does he get just 2.2 for being the main guy taking down a 4.6 bil demon

Luffy - 2.5 b-3.0 billion
Zoro - 1.620 billion
Sanji - 1.366 billion
Jimbei - 938- 1 billion
Robin - 730 million
Franky - 644 million
Usopp - 500 million
Brook - 443 million
Nami - 373 million
Chopper - 60 million

Kid - 1.8- 2 billion
Law - 1.7 billion

not necessarily i know there Kid is Luffy's rival but i think he will get the same treatment as Law in this arc , Luffy already has already 3 haki power ups , don't see how Kid would be able to catch to Luffy up. if Oda was going to make Kid near Luffy he would have let them spar in Udon and train together , Sanji is Zoro's rival more than Killer ever would be. at the end we all know Luffy is gonna be the main reason why Kaido would be defeated.
and to be honest i think Sanji was always stronger than Killer , he would have got more than 100 million bounty if the WG didn't covered up Moria's defeat.
Wg Covered Morias defeat and also CP9 Defeat SHP Also Defeat 1 Pacifista if none of this was covered Probably also sanji and robin's Bounty was 100Mil+ in saboady

A

ardym

Wg Covered Morias defeat and also CP9 Defeat SHP Also Defeat 1 Pacifista if none of this was covered Probably also sanji and robin's Bounty was 100Mil+ in saboady
well they gave a bounty increase after CP9 were beaten but not after Moria or after taking down a pacifista anyone for sure Sanji was more than 100 million as well as the were in Saboqdy