General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
A

ardym

if the world government would really gives Luffy a bounty according to the threat he is gonna be to them after what is gonna happen in Wano, they would give him the biggest bounty ever even higher than Roger.
but i really doubt that they will do such a thing
Kaido and BM are monsters that are serving the WG indirectly, and Luffy is will take them down that is gonna be a huge loss for the WG and i expect them they will attempt to do the cleansing that bold Gorosei talked about and that is gonna be directed to Luffy and his allies.

Luffy will get 5.6+ billions bounty if the WG doesn't cover the importance of what happened
otherwise he will get 3.5-4 billion bounty

After Wano

The WG is going through a restructuring to establish the new balance of power. The Yonko system and Shichibukai will fall away, 2 pirate groups will stand at the top. Straw hats and the Blackbeard Pirates. Both captains will become Pirate Fleet Admirals. To counter that there's the Marines with their 3 admirals, the SSG and the CP0/Sword...

Blackbeard's bounty will be 4 666 000 000, Luffy's will be 4 560 000 000.

Zoro 1 880 000 000
Sanji 1 770 000 000
Ussop 1 000 000 000
Robin 1 200 000 000
Nami 890 000 000
Jinbe 800 000 000

are you dreaming?:D Zoro will 1.4 billion increae and Luffy only 0.6 +?
Zoro got 200,000,000 bounty increase in dressrosa while Luffy got 100,000,000 increase. Now Luffy already has 1.5 billion bounty and he is always underdog. So, he won't surpass Blackbeard bounty. But ofcourse, this will change if Blackberd got an increase in bounty.

A

ardym

Zoro got 200,000,000 bounty increase in dressrosa while Luffy got 100,000,000 increase. Now Luffy already has 1.5 billion bounty and he is always underdog. So, he won't surpass Blackbeard bounty. But ofcourse, this will change if Blackberd got an increase in bounty.
that was under the 300 million mark , and while Luffy was not . and he will surpass BB current bounty either he BB get increase or not. Luffy is gonna be a part of taking two yonkos for heaven sake :D what did BB do?`he defeated only Marco. he didn't dare to challenge the other yonkos yet. and by the Way Luffy has got more allies and man power than BB to be honest.
it will not be a long time anyway till Luffy take BB down as well

I don't think that luffy and zoro will be close. Luffy is the supreme commander of x forces and will probably have many countries under his banner, will defeat kaido etc.
So there will be a big gap, just like with any yonko and 1st mate

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think that luffy and zoro will be close. Luffy is the supreme commander of x forces and will probably have many countries under his banner, will defeat kaido etc.
So there will be a big gap, just like with any yonko and 1st mate
No point looking at any other crew for a clue expect roger and ray or shanks and benn
With zoro getting a little boost more than benn or ray for being the wss.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Post wano
Luffy- 2.5 billion- 3Billion
Zoro- 1.3 billion max
Jinbe-1 billion
Sanji- 950 million max
God Usopp- 400- 550 million
Franky-250-400 million
Brook-300 million
Robin- 300 million
Nami- 100- 150 million
Chopper- 1000 berries or if taken seriously would exceed 150 million.
Law and Kid will both exceed 1 bil easily post wano.

S

stealthblack

Luffy 3 billion

Zoro 900.000.000

Stealth black 800.000.000

Jimbe 650.000

Usopp 400.000.000

Nami 199.000.000

Chopper. 100.000.000

Brook 250.000.000

Franky 300.000.000

Robin 350.000.000

Kidd 2 billion

Law 1,9 billion

Hawkins 790.000.000

Drake 900.000.000

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If their post Wano bounties are their second last bounties I think they might be half of their EoS bounties (may be too predictable and thus incorrect).

Luffy 2.828.000.000
Zoro 1.836.720.000
Sanji >Queen's if he defeats him
Jinbe >Jack's if he defeats him
Other members of SHP could be around 500mil, most notable might reach ~800mil

A

ardym

let us be honest here the bounties they get in Wano might be the last bounties they ever will get.
the WG will realize that Luffy and his crew are the ones who have to be eliminated and anyway after Wano no one will be to stand in their way with exception of BB and the WG with all of their powers.
i would say just don't be surprised if Oda decided to give Luffy 5.6 billion at the end of Wano declaring him as the main opponent , since anyway it will not just be published that Luffy defeated 2 yonkos (or just being the main force in defeating them), but many facts will come out as well . Luffy has grand fleet , Luffy has Wano and its Samaurai and the mink as allies or as a part of his new grand fleet. we can assume too that WBP remnants will join as well. and who knows the Germa, BM and beast pirates remnants as well, then we know inside the BM we have Katakuri and Pudding and i can see that even in the damn beast pirates , there might be some good ones as well , and having their captains defeated or even killed will lead to change as well. and anyway they will see Luffy's power with their own eyes as well and we know Luffy gains always allies in away or another.
just let us think about such thing then you will know if that all get published .. the WG would go all out not just in giving bounties but more they will prepare themselves for a war

If their post Wano bounties are their second last bounties I think they might be half of their EoS bounties (may be too predictable and thus incorrect).

Luffy 2.828.000.000
Sanji 1.836.720.000
Zoro >Queen's if he defeats him
Jinbe >Smoothie's if he defeats him
Other members of SHP could be around 500mil, most notable might reach ~800mil
:finally:.