General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think Luffy is getting the 5.6 billion straight out of wano.

Kaido is the WSC, with better portrayal than any other top tier at the moment. If Luffy beats him and is confirmed to have a legendary DF, then there's no way his bounty is going to be below Roger's.

Luffy's honestly a bigger threat than roger at this point.
  • Son of dragon
  • legendary DF
  • nico robin on his crew
  • has fishman island and will probably get zou and wano kuni as his territories
  • has the grand fleet
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Law will get a raise of 2 billion each, which I think is pretty fair.

Zoro and Sanji will get a raise of 1.2 billion each(with zoro's being marginally higher)
well yes based on how the Gorosei reacting to a possible awakening of Luffy's DF and the result of this war, where the WG will be attacked by Zunisha for sure and destoryed and Wano and Zunisha will be under Luffy's control and that will be known by the WG, so yes Luffy will get the highest bounty out there and the WG will target and Wano.

His bounty is higher than Whitebeards, so its not 4bil
No its not.

Sabo has 600 million and hes second in command

Yonko crews second in command have over 1 billion.

Yonko captains have over 4 billion

Sabos bounty is just over half a billion

Therefore dragons bounty should be about 4 times that of sabo.

±2.4 billion is his bounty.

PS: He is not the most wanted man. He is the world's most heinous criminal

He aint the strongest either.

No its not.

Sabo has 600 million and hes second in command

Yonko crews second in command have over 1 billion.

Yonko captains have over 4 billion

Sabos bounty is just over half a billion

Therefore dragons bounty should be about 4 times that of sabo.

±2.4 billion is his bounty.

PS: He is not the most wanted man. He is the world's most heinous criminal

He aint the strongest either.
My guy you havent been paying attention to the story have you?
Drangon is the most wanted man in the world even when Whitebeard was alive, his bounty is the highest in the series currently.

PS. Dragon is the world's worst criminal(correct translation), the wording of which was also used to describe Whitebeard but was more emphasized on Dragon being the worst of the lot, so his bounty should be higher!

My guy you havent been paying attention to the story have you?
Drangon is the most wanted man in the world even when Whitebeard was alive, his bounty is the highest in the series currently.

PS. Dragon is the world's worst criminal(correct translation), the wording of which was also used to describe Whitebeard but was more emphasized on Dragon being the worst of the lot, so his bounty should be higher!
If dragon does have the highest bounty why does Sabo only have 600 mil??????????

Roger has the highest bounty

Pirate>Rev Army

The odds for Law and Kidd to surpass Luffy's current bounty are high in my opinion.
It should be a fact not odds nor probability.
Post automatically merged:

If dragon does have the highest bounty why does Sabo only have 600 mil??????????

Roger has the highest bounty

Pirate>Rev Army
Was Roger alive two years ago? No. So that doesn’t affect Dragon having the highest bounty. Around 5.1 and 5.4B sounds about right for Dragon.

Even if Luffy will eventually not defeat Kaido, when we consider the recent Government hype too it's highly unlikely that his bounty won't bypass the 3 billions mark.

Do y’all think Aokiji has a bounty? I’m starting to doubt that he does because it seems unlikely that the WG would want to advertise one of their three strongest has turned against the world. Similarly to how they didn’t issue bounties for some level 6 escapees.

Do y’all think Aokiji has a bounty? I’m starting to doubt that he does because it seems unlikely that the WG would want to advertise one of their three strongest has turned against the world. Similarly to how they didn’t issue bounties for some level 6 escapees.
I think that the Marines/WG will try to cover up what he does but if he plays a big role in whatever Blackbeard does to get a bounty raise then they’ll have no choice but to give him one.

So I’d guess no bounty as of the last time we saw Blackbeard, but potentially given one by the next time.

I think that the Marines/WG will try to cover up what he does but if he plays a big role in whatever Blackbeard does to get a bounty raise then they’ll have no choice but to give him one.

So I’d guess no bounty as of the last time we saw Blackbeard, but potentially given one by the next time.
I honestly feel like Aokiji is just giving BB information on government secrets in exchange for joining on the final voyage to Raftel. I doubt he’s actually taking part in any pirating raids since he was last seen in Punk Hazard kinda just doing his own thing.

I believe Aokiji is still a part of Sword so he is technically an undercover marine. As for bounty I'm caught between two minds.

On the one hand I think he could be around 4.4B just above Big Mom.

On the other hand I don't think he has displayed strength much above Marco (1.374).

So I'd put him - and the regular admirals - between 2-3. Fleet admiral around 4.