General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
How high will Boa’s bounty be after the update? My guess would be just adding zeros so 800M
Higher than Smoothie
Post automatically merged:

Rocks Bounties Removed from History

Xebec 6 billion
Edward 2.5 Billion
Shiki 2.2 Billion
Linlin 1.9 Billion
Shakky 1.4 Billion
Captain John 1.3 Billion
Ochoku 1.2 Billion
Silver Axe 1.1 Billion
Bakkin 800 Million
Streussen 700 Million
Kaido (Cabin Boy) 350 Million.
Newgate and Roger are MOST WANTED PIRATES IN HISTORY

Zoro is getting more than 1.42b since he took part of the rooftop fight
I partly think the roof top worst gen may get a bounty for participating, but still the argument they didn’t achieve a thing besides Luffy could stop them having an increase for it…

I feel like Robin's bounty might improve significantly if the CP0 fails to capture her and she still also defeated a F6 anyway on top of that
There’s no “if” CP0 will fail, but yeah the possibility of Robin reaching 1B is strong tho I won’t be surprised if Oda had her at 530M.

I feel like Robin's bounty might improve significantly if the CP0 fails to capture her and she still also defeated a F6 anyway on top of that
The thing with Robin is when CP0 fails to capture Robin, it won’t be because of Robin. She’s not going to fight off against CP0, the bounty boost will go to the people who will be there to defend her. Because this means she is no longer the biggest danger, it’s the person who will fight and stop the powerhouses looking to capture Robin.

As such she deserves a bounty for her strength: 500+ million. But a big boost based solely on being able to read poneglyphs? Nah it doesn’t make her more dangerous than the person protecting her.

The thing with Robin is when CP0 fails to capture Robin, it won’t be because of Robin. She’s not going to fight off against CP0, the bounty boost will go to the people who will be there to defend her. Because this means she is no longer the biggest danger, it’s the person who will fight and stop the powerhouses looking to capture Robin.

As such she deserves a bounty for her strength: 500+ million. But a big boost based solely on being able to read poneglyphs? Nah it doesn’t make her more dangerous than the person protecting her.
Robin feels to become a more and more relevant and substantial threat for the WG cause the SHs seem to be approaching their ultimately goal in Laugh Tale and I guess the WG picked up on that and want her offed. I expect a major switch of bounty tbh.

Robin feels to become a more and more relevant and substantial threat for the WG cause the SHs seem to be approaching their ultimately goal in Laugh Tale and I guess the WG picked up on that and want her offed. I expect a major switch of bounty tbh.
Idk seeing her and brook run from the CP agents, I don’t expect the WG to make her a high level bounty because she in essence is only a language with some strength. On her own she’s not an issue. The real danger is the people who can use that language. Those who have the power and willpower to defend her, and those who have the influence to use the information she gives.

That’s Luffy Zoro and Sanji specifically

I partly think the roof top worst gen may get a bounty for participating, but still the argument they didn’t achieve a thing besides Luffy could stop them having an increase for it…

There’s no “if” CP0 will fail, but yeah the possibility of Robin reaching 1B is strong tho I won’t be surprised if Oda had her at 530M.
Well CP0 comments about the clash between the Worstgen and kaido even if they didn't know too much about that fight they know who they were and this won't go unnoticed probably the bounty for taking part of that fight won't be too much between 50 and 100 so Zoro's new Bounty could go between 1.47-1.52

I'm quite sure Sanji's bounty will remain higher than Zoro's.
The only reason why Zoro was getting the higher bounty at first was because he was already a famous pirate hunter at first, while Sanji was a cook in Baratie, so the World Government had a biased view on who was most likely to be more dangerous, and it wasn't based on their strength and how problematic Sanji and Zoro really were to the World Governement;

And now that Sanji's bounty has already surpassed Zoro's, there's no reason to make Sanji's bounty lower than Zoro's again, especially considering how Sanji did a better job than Zoro in Wano.

Yes, Zoro beat the opponent with the higher bounty, but with a lot more difficulty, and in the view of someone looking their fights from the outside, Zoro was losing the fight the entire time, while Sanji was winning and dominating the fight, even making Queen, a Calamity who beat Big Mom, look almost like fodder to him. Also, Sanji is still likely to do more things until the end of the arc, while Zoro is probably out for good.

The only reason why Zoro was getting the higher bounty at first was because he was already a famous pirate hunter at first, while Sanji was a cook in Baratie, so the World Government had a biased view on who was most likely to be more dangerous, and it wasn't based on their strength and how problematic Sanji and Zoro really were to the World Governement;

And now that Sanji's bounty has already surpassed Zoro's, there's no reason to make Sanji's bounty lower than Zoro's again, especially considering how Sanji did a better job than Zoro in Wano.

Yes, Zoro beat the opponent with the higher bounty, but with a lot more difficulty, and in the view of someone looking their fights from the outside, Zoro was losing the fight the entire time, while Sanji was winning and dominating the fight, even making Queen, a Calamity who beat Big Mom, look almost like fodder to him. Also, Sanji is still likely to do more things until the end of the arc, while Zoro is probably out for good.
Cope harder 🤣🤣

Lanji ain't getting higher bounty than Zoro anymore.
The Vinsmoke tag could only help him with that 160 million plus.

Being on the rooftop means nothing bounty wise. Zoro did not accomplish anything significant there. Zoro defeating King will be what he will be remember for as of right now.
Aultough if it isn't significant CP0 comments about the clash between the worstgen and kaido and knows what worstgen members took part on,so he could get something from there
The only reason why Zoro was getting the higher bounty at first was because he was already a famous pirate hunter at first, .
Yes pirate hunter

Lol

Aultough if it isn't significant CP0 comments about the clash between the worstgen and kaido and knows what worstgen members took part on,so he could get something from there

Yes pirate hunter

Lol
By that logic, shouldn't Lanji's bounty be lower when he was getting pegged by Black Maria and begging for help? 😭

I find it strange how even some Sanji fans are taking for granted that Zoro's bounty will be higher than Sanji's for some mysterious reason. That seems very irrational considering how Sanji's bounty is already higher right now, which may be interpreted as Oda's indication that Sanji's bounty has always been supposed to be higher than Zoro's, but just wasn't because Zoro was more famous in the beginning, so now there's no reason anymore to remove Sanji's superiority;
On the contrary, now may be the chance to create a big gap between their numbers to make it distinct that Sanji is in fact the vice-captain.

The only reason Sanji’s current bounty higher than Zoro is due to a gag as well as his family. There’s no reason for Oda to put the weaker character Sanji higher than Zoro after this joke is over by the next bounties. And no Zoro did more than Sanji and fought more notable and stronger characters than Sanji did.

I find it strange how even some Sanji fans are taking for granted that Zoro's bounty will be higher than Sanji's for some mysterious reason. That seems very irrational considering how Sanji's bounty is already higher right now, which may be interpreted as Oda's indication that Sanji's bounty has always been supposed to be higher than Zoro's, but just wasn't because Zoro was more famous in the beginning, so now there's no reason anymore to remove Sanji's superiority;
On the contrary, now may be the chance to create a big gap between their numbers to make it distinct that Sanji is in fact the vice-captain.
Go back to sleep 🤣🤣

The moment you interested 'VC' you lost all the credibility.

This would only matter if the rooftop fight stayed 5 vs 2, but it didn't. Zoro ain't going to be remembered for being on the rooftop no more than Killer.
And....even if the fight didn't last too much CP0 will take that into account,they did the same with bege and his assasination plan with BM even though it failed, altough I think zoro won't get too much but CP0 commented about the clash between the Worstgen and kaido if they didn't know anything then sure but things like this with the wg won't go unnoticed