General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Bounties of kid and law too high, bounties of strawhats too low.

For example, why should kid have 3 billions while luffy has 3.5 billions? Let's assume kaido will be defeated by luffy + kid, which I highly doubt.

Where is his grandfleet? His nations? His allies?

And the bounties of the strawhats... why has zoro or sanji not more than a billion? They will pretty much defeat king and queen.

I mean, many people are saying it will be a tag team but everyone just seem to forget that big mom and her crew is here so either someone like shanks shows up with his crew or there won't be even the numerical superiority to fight against the beats pirates in tag teams.

And it is very likely that kaido + bm will fall in wano, considering that this is the yonko saga and that we were already on whole cake island.
Even BP are Enough We Have Kaido + 3 All Star + 5-8 Numbers + 4 Tobiropo (Drake is Marine - Page one is Done) + Apoo + 10+ Headliner (Some of them are Good opponent for Weaker Member of Aliance)

Post Wano
Luffy 1.9 to 2.1 billion
Kid 1.6 billion
Law 1.5 billion
If Zoro and Sanji solo King and Queen they both would get a 1 billion bounty
Aokiji 1.8 billion
Mihawk 1.7 to 1.9 billion
Beckman 1.8 bil
Marco 1.6 billion
King 1.33 billion
Shilliew 1 billion
Xebeck 5 to 6 billion
Dragon 5.2 to 5.7 billion
RA captains 400 million
Ivankov 500 million
Sabo 1.2 billion
Hancock 600 million
Buggy 800 million
Lucky Roo 1.4 billion
Yassop 1.3 billion
Vista 900 million
Juzu 1.1 billion
Izu 300 million
Bb 3 to 4 billion
Killer 500 million
Hawkins 500 million
Appo 0 ( dead )
Nami 120 million
Robin 180 million
Usopp 600 million
Wevil 800 million
Franky 300 million
Chopper 200 million
Jinbe 600 million
Vivi 50 million

TBH, is anyone more interested of the bounties we haven't seen yet as opposed to ones that we have...

Like, I love the main cast, but guessing their main bounties gets tedious and mainly just devolves into pointless bitter arguments...

So in a change of subject, do people reckon that outside of Killer, does anyone reckon Kid has any other pirates on his crew with bounties?

Wasn't there a guy who could breathe fire and a guy with a pitchfork? Considering Vito and Gotti got 95 and 90 mil bounties respectively, do you think its possible those two could also have received bounties?

Also, I wonder how many members of he big mum pirates we've seen that have bounties that are unrevealed.

The big mum pirates seemed to be filled with fairly capable pirates...

Considering Yonji noted Amande's bounty, and implied there were a crap ton of other bounties in that crowd, I'm curious about what the median bounty of holders possessed in that crowd would be.

Considering Bobbin's and Mont'dor's bounties were in the low 100 millions, I think you could assume that a lot of members in that crowd, including Amande, probably had a bounty in that range. Guy like Raisin(who Sanji owned), the cream brothers and Galette would likely probably have bounties in that range...

Considering at the tea party, Vito noted the most monstrous of the big mum pirates among the crowd of Katakuri, Smoothie, Peros, Compote, Oven and Daifuku, and considering Oven and Daifuku's bounties are 300 mil, I think you could also reasonably assume that most someone like Compote also had a bounty approaching or at 300 million. Considering someone with a bounty of 120 mil wasn't mentioned, we can assume its far in excess of that..

So, by my guess, the majority of Big Mum's children would probably have bounties above or closesly approaching 100 million, with only a handful having bounties in excess of 300 million.

By that measuring stick, while the big mum pirates may not be a crew filled with the highest bounty pirates, its certainly a crew filled with a high number of decently high bounties.

So the big mum families total bounty my look something like this...

Katakuri:1.057 bil
Smoothie:932 mil
Cracker: 860 mil
Peros:700 mil
Snack:600 mil
Oven/Daifuku:300 mil
(Guess) Compote:300 mil
Mont'dor:120 mil
(Guess) Amande: 120 mil
(Guess) 4 cream brothers: 75-120 mil
(Guess)Galette: 75-120 mil
(Guess) Raisin: 75-120 mil
(Rest of the Big Mum pirates;30+ combatants ) 30-120 mil

Does that seem like a reasonable guess?

Considering not all of Big Mum's children have bounties though, despite being quite capable, the number of bounties in the family is hard to discern.

Last edited:
Too much is put into bounties in terms of value.

All a bounty value means is a character has committed x amount of crimes to get that value.

Luffy's 1.5 billion bounty =
  1. East Blue saga crime/incident 30m
  2. Alabasta crime/incident 100m (70m increase)
  3. Enies Lobby crime/incident 300m (200m increase)
  4. Sabaody, Impel Down and Marineford crime/incident 400m (100m increase)
  5. Dressrosa incident 500m (100m increase)
  6. WCI Incident 1.5b (1b increase)
It took Luffy 3 incidents/crimes to achieve a bounty of 300m in a year.

If you don't know the crimes a character has committed and the magnitude of the crime or incident, it's almost impossible to really estimate bounty.

There is almost no such thing as a character have a bounty that's too low. Why? because a bounty only reflects the magnitude of a pirate's criminal activity.

And all bounties tell a different story.

Caesar has a 300m bounty, for what, defeating the most powerful Pirates? No, he just blew up a base of scientific operations with a biological weapon.

Robin had a bounty of 80m simply for being able to read Poneglyph.

We shouldn't be so rigid and assume bounties only have 1 meaning. Bounty values only have a meaning if we understood why they were attributed. A bounty of equal value doesn't necessarily mean the same thing.

Robin (age 8 and weak) had a bounty of 80m for Ponehlyph reading whereas Boa Hancock (user of all 3 forms of Haki) had the same bounty of about 80m for a pirate campaign. 2 different crimes resulted in the same bounty.

When we look at a bounty, we should be thinking how many crimes has this person committed and what were the crimes? Bounties tell a story.

Like @JazzMazz said, most Big Mom Pirates probably have bounties around the 100m mark, and he/she is probably right. Why? The majority of Pirates are not out there destroying WG facilities or breaking into Impel Down or participating in the War of the best. The majority of them probably just do petty crimes compared to what the Worst Generation Pirates do, thus why most would be low valued bounties numerically.

Also, don't mistaken a bounty being higher than another meaning more dangerous.

Caesar got a bounty of 300m for being in possession of biological weapons and on top of that, he can make Devil fruits. Who else has a similar or higher bounty, Bege. Who is the more dangerous between Caesar and Bege? Caesar by miles. Caesar's scientific value makes him much more of a threat.

With that said, even though Robin has a bounty of 80m, she's probably the most dangerous individual in One Piece because whoever possesses her has the power to rule the world because:
  • She gives access to Ancient Weapons
And even worse than that, she's the key to Laugh-Tale and anyone who gains access to Laugh-Tale gets access to Knowledge. As they say, Knowledge is power. Truth is power; anyone who can expose the truth of the WG will gain the backing of the world and essentially, whoever has the backing of the world rules the world.

There's a lot more interesting things and details than bounty value. I see a bounty, I'm more interested in what exactly did they do to earn that bounty?

Urouge was only 108m in bounty. Did he get that from 1 crime? If so, what did he do? There's lots more to bounties than strength.

TBH, is anyone more interested of the bounties we haven't seen yet as opposed to ones that we have...

Like, I love the main cast, but guessing their main bounties gets tedious and mainly just devolves into pointless bitter arguments...

So in a change of subject, do people reckon that outside of Killer, does anyone reckon Kid has any other pirates on his crew with bounties?

Wasn't there a guy who could breathe fire and a guy with a pitchfork? Considering Vito and Gotti got 95 and 90 mil bounties respectively, do you think its possible those two could also have received bounties?

Also, I wonder how many members of he big mum pirates we've seen that have bounties that are unrevealed.

The big mum pirates seemed to be filled with fairly capable pirates...

Considering Yonji noted Amande's bounty, and implied there were a crap ton of other bounties in that crowd, I'm curious about what the median bounty of holders possessed in that crowd would be.

Considering Bobbin's and Mont'dor's bounties were in the low 100 millions, I think you could assume that a lot of members in that crowd, including Amande, probably had a bounty in that range. Guy like Raisin(who Sanji owned), the cream brothers and Galette would likely probably have bounties in that range...

Considering at the tea party, Vito noted the most monstrous of the big mum pirates among the crowd of Katakuri, Smoothie, Peros, Compote, Oven and Daifuku, and considering Oven and Daifuku's bounties are 300 mil, I think you could also reasonably assume that most someone like Compote also had a bounty approaching or at 300 million. Considering someone with a bounty of 120 mil wasn't mentioned, we can assume its far in excess of that..

So, by my guess, the majority of Big Mum's children would probably have bounties above or closesly approaching 100 million, with only a handful having bounties in excess of 300 million.

By that measuring stick, while the big mum pirates may not be a crew filled with the highest bounty pirates, its certainly a crew filled with a high number of decently high bounties.

So the big mum families total bounty my look something like this...

Katakuri:1.057 bil
Smoothie:932 mil
Cracker: 860 mil
Peros:700 mil
Snack:600 mil
Oven/Daifuku:300 mil
(Guess) Compote:300 mil
Mont'dor:120 mil
(Guess) Amande: 120 mil
(Guess) 4 cream brothers: 75-120 mil
(Guess)Galette: 75-120 mil
(Guess) Raisin: 75-120 mil
(Rest of the Big Mum pirates;30+ combatants ) 30-120 mil

Does that seem like a reasonable guess?

Considering not all of Big Mum's children have bounties though, despite being quite capable, the number of bounties in the family is hard to discern.
Yeah I think 70 - 100 million is good for the average tbh

J

Jo_Ndule

Teach : 3.313 B
*Teach will fight marines /CP as he goes taking that thing he wanted, it will boost his bounty.

Luffy : 2.856 B
Kidd : 2.027 B
Law : 1.820 B
*The top 3 SN are guaranteed 1.B increase each.

Katakuri : 1.570 B
*Something will happen, he will fight off /defeat some BB pirates or Marines.

Zoro : 920 M
Sanji : 847 M
Killer : 670 M
*it all depends on who they fight & beat.
they are guaranteed at least 300 M increase each.

Drake : Vice Admiral
*obviously he will be VA next.

Hawkins : 740 M
Apoo : 729 M
*depends if they help vs Yonko. These 2 will probably retire after Wano, Apoo might even die in wano.

*Urouge bounty after beating Snack : 628 M
*Bonney will become Revo Commander*

Yeah I think 70 - 100 million is good for the average tbh
I think its worth noting while bounties of 300 mil+ are still considered extremely impressive, even in the new world, having a bounty of 100 mil+ doesn't make you exactly a smile time pirate either, so a crew having even a dozen pirates with bounties in the low 100 mil+ range would still be considered extremely impressive.

Considering the number of Big Mum's children, I think you could probably think that she'd have a dozen or maybe more children with bounties close to or over 100 mil, on top of the ones we already know about, which is pretty nuts for a pirate crew.

Luffy is considered a big shot with a total crew and alliance consisting of 9 pirates over 100 million 100 mil, including his own. Five of those bounties being over 300 mil(including his own.) Comparatively, the Big Mum pirates, excluding herself, has 9+ bounties over 300 million on the crew, with 5 at least being over 500 million. I think the difference in crew strength, or at least, crew notoriety becomes very evident when you look at it like that.

I wonder what Jean Bart's bounty was.

He seemed like a moderately well known pirate, though I wouldn't think he had a bounty over 100 mil.

So maybe something like 75 mil?
This forum will collectively seethe about "fodder taking up panels" but I hope the Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates get fleshed out a bit with some good crew interactions, bounties, and info on their abilities in the upcoming war. Law called Jean Bart by name and invited him to join on the spot, so yeah, probably somewhat well known. Don Krieg and Arlong were well known within East Blue, and Mr. 1 was well known in West Blue, so ~75mil seems like an alright guess imo. I mean even random irrelevant dudes that joined the Fake Straw Hat Crew had 92 mil (Albion) and 88 mil (Lip Doughty).

This forum will collectively seethe about "fodder taking up panels" but I hope the Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates get fleshed out a bit with some good crew interactions, bounties, and info on their abilities in the upcoming war. Law called Jean Bart by name and invited him to join on the spot, so yeah, probably somewhat well known. Don Krieg and Arlong were well known within East Blue, and Mr. 1 was well known in West Blue, so ~75mil seems like an alright guess imo. I mean even random irrelevant dudes that joined the Fake Straw Hat Crew had 92 mil (Albion) and 88 mil (Lip Doughty).
Yeah, North Blue seems to have a pretty decent standard for bounties, and being a moderately successful captain in the first half of the grandline usually solicits a bounty a bit under 100 mil, with bounties at or over 100 being considered extremely well known and formidable.

For example, in the North Blue, where Doffy's crew primarily originated, he was considered a big shot back in the day before he became a warlord with a bounty of 340 mil on his head, and a crew bounty over 800 million.

In other words, while 100 mil+ isn't thought too highly of, stuff approaching or near 100 million in the other seas is still well known.

Think that's what I'm sort of getting at.

Honestly I think Oda did it wrong for Luffy, Law and Capone bounty wise...

Tbh Law and Luffy should have gone up to 700M to 800M back in DR arc cuz that would have made Luffy’s jump to 1.5 B less insane, also about Capone it would have been more acceptable for his jump post WCI arc to be more than only 50M so imo his bounty should have increased to 450M to 550M

But in the end we can't turn back time or force our opinion on Oda...

Honestly I think Oda did it wrong for Luffy, Law and Capone bounty wise...

Tbh Law and Luffy should have gone up to 700M to 800M back in DR arc cuz that would have made Luffy’s jump to 1.5 B less insane, also about Capone it would have been more acceptable for his jump post WCI arc to be more than only 50M so imo his bounty should have increased to 450M to 550M

But in the end we can't turn back time or force our opinion on Oda...
Not really.

I think the point is what Luffy did in Big Mom's territory is unprecedented, therefore, a 1 billion increase was necessary to highlight that.

Do you know how many days Luffy has been in the New World?

From the day they entered the New World to Dressrosa, that's just 3days. It took 3 days of being in the New World for Luffy to make the news twice and be a part of 2 major incidents:
  • Allying with Law.
  • Taking down Joker and bringing shame to the WG's Shichibukai system.
Bounty went from 400-500m.

New World to Zou, 16 days.

New World to End of WCI, 24 days.

In just 24 days of returning from a 2 year skip, Luffy has:
  • Saved Fishman Island.
  • Punk Hazard.
  • Dressrosa.
  • Zou.
  • At WCI - Defeated 2 commanders, destroyed Big Mom's castle, Made alliance with Jimbei who was allied with Big Mom? And then left allive. Bare in mind Big Mom has not been violated in decades; probably the last violation she encountered of this nature was against Roger.
  • Allied with Germa and a Worst generation according to the news.

He warrants a billion increase. Luffy's done something unprecedented and one it in such a fashion that the world can only believe he's a genius. He's done things even the WG or RA could not do for years.

The WG and RA had been trying to investigate Dressrosa for years... it took Luffy just what, a day to and expose years worth of investigation.

What Luffy has done in less than a month, the entire Supernova combined have done nothing despite a 2 year head start. Luify's exponential escalation of deeds is definitely worth a billion increase.

You only get a bounty depending on how much news you make, or rather, depending on the magnitude of the incidents or crime you're involved in. Capone and co. have not made that much news. Luffy's making the news almost on a weekly basis.

More so, it's not really about Luffy's bounty jump looking less insane assuming Law's bounty was 700m. The point is for it to look insane. Luffy's getting involved in things like there's no tomorrow and the things he does shape the New World emphatically.

The Supernova all lag behind Luffy because Luffy is just that far ahead. He's after-all the main protagonist.

Luffy;3 billion
Kid;2 billion
Law;1.9 billion
Zoro:1.6 billion
Sanji:1-1.1 billion
Ussop:500million
Robin:300 million
Franky:350 million
Brooke:300 million
Nami: 280 million
Chopper:1000 berries
Apoo:1.3 billion
Hawkins:1 billion

Okay, something I just thought of.

All the division commanders of the Whitebeard pirates were considered monsters, and considering someone like Ace had a bounty of 550 mil, would people think it would be save to say, that outside of Marco, Vista and Jozu(who were likely far higher), the rest of the division commanders had bounties in excess of 300 millions?

Anyway considering that, as well as the fact they had 43 subordinate crews of new world veterans, whom I think its more than safe to assume each held bounties over 100 mil, I think that goes to show the depth of strength of the whitebeard pirates.

Here's the few bounties we do know.

Ace: 550 mil.
Oars: 550 mil.
Squard 210 mil.

Here's a slight bit of math.

The bounties of the 12 division commanders aside from Marco/Vista/Ace and Jozu: 300 x 12= 3.6 billion min. Plus Ace is 4.15 bil.

The bounties of the allied captains presuming their bounties are over 100 mil minus Oars and Squard: 100 x 41= 4.1 billion. Plus Squard and Oars is 4.86 bil.

So, even if you excluded Marco, Jozu and Vista, the Whitebeard pirates would likely have a crew bounty well over 9 billion, which is insane.