General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Are people smoking or what?

Luffy was at 500 and fought a dude who has 500 millions above.

People are expecting Sanji/Zoro to fight dudes with a billion bounty above them and have 1 B increase for defeating a commander
lyou dont just get 1 B like this. You need a lot of factors
it took Luffy : 2 YCs + Sabo link + fleets + Assassination attempt to have 1 B increase.

Yet you think Oda will make sanji/zoro have a high jump from 300 millions to 1.3 billions. Absurd!

Zoro and Sanji will surpass Luffy DR bounty, will be close to 1 B but not above 1 B

If Zoro was in WCI, he was gonna fight Smoothie, that's why I believe he might fight Smoothie instead of King

Smoothie has 500 millions over Zoro as how Kata had 500 over Luffy. If you see how Oda used Kata bounty to showcase he was twice above Zoro, pre enma zoro is twice below Smoothie, Enma Zoro beating t Smoothie will be great.
Pero is twice above Sanji in bounty. If Oda stick to bounty to make a statement as Kata vs luffy. Then Pre RS sanji is twice below which make sense when you see base Sanji was around oven/Daifuku, RS sanji is around Pero/judge.

Law and Kid can't have a bounty higher than Blackbeard. Their stronger subordinate is Killer, someone weaker than Snack :suresure:
I’m certain BB & his crew will be getting bounty raises, so Law & Kid having bounties that high won’t matter. BB’s new bounty will prolly touch down on WB/Roger bounty territory.

Also Kaidou & Lilin’s bounties are 3~4x more than their Commanders, so Killer doesn’t necessarily have to have a very high bounty.

Lol Law's bounty will never be 2 billions or above perhaps

Also Zoro is fighting Kaido for all the clear implications, so no way either Law and Kidd can be gauged so high

I’m certain BB & his crew will be getting bounty raises, so Law & Kid having bounties that high won’t matter. BB’s new bounty will prolly touch down on WB/Roger bounty territory.

Also Kaidou & Lilin’s bounties are 3~4x more than their Commanders, so Killer doesn’t necessarily have to have a very high bounty.
That doesn't change what BB has been until now.
He is one of the 4 emperors, he freed many prisoners from the level 6 of ID, he has 2 DF, he killed a Yonko and defeated a his crew (alone not with an immense alliance) and rules above a good portion of WB territories. Moreover he has many crews under him, even if made by weakling such as Pinkbeard.

Kid and Law are going to be far weaker than BB even by the end of Wano, their crews are going to be incomparable to BB one and no territory or crews is going to be under them.

The only way i can see Kid reach BB bounty is if a good portion of Kaido's crew decide to join him for no reason and one of the emperors defeat is attributed to him alone (or almost). Events very unlikely

kid and law wont pass 2 bil
end of the arc
lol. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
basically you are expecting them to get the equivalent of bb's bounty. basically entry yonko level end of wano. only person coming out of wano at that level is luffy.
my estimate is around 3 bil
I agree with you.. at best both Kid and Law will get anywhere from 1.4B to 1.7B imo! About Luffy not sure maybe 2.5B to 3B tho a 1.5 B increase seems insane for someone imo would defeat Kaido in a team effort...

I think zoro will be the mvp of the strawhats behind luffy and will accomplish great things this arc,so i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a bounty like that.
He already took part in important junks of the plot in act 1 and 2,so it is only normal for he to continue on that path and end wano with that huge of a bounty.
Nah that MVP. It's not his arc. It's about many others above him already. We settle that on another thread on how Oda sees the arc. He will have his moment, but not on lvl he is above the actions of Luffy, Law, Kidd, Sanji, and so on.

I don't understand why kidd or law should have bounties of 2b+... why??? They are not luffys rivals, they are FROM THE SAME GENERATION. His only rival is blackbeard, which was build up since jaya, while blackbeard was mentioned even before in drum.
The supernova are late to the story and oda himself said that he added them so that the arc won't be too lame.
I am not saying that they are not important, nope, just that they will "bow down" before luffy except blackbeard. Just like law did, which is PERFECTLY FINE (for example he said to luffy: "you are the worst (of the worst generation)).

So I believe that they won't have a bounty higher than 1+ after wano, later, yes. But not after wano.
Because they won't be considered a yonko after wano, like lufyy after wci, because they lack the power, crew, fleet, allies, countries, threat. All of them. FOR NOW (after wano).

Luffy's bounty should be 3,5 to 4,5b after wano.
With zoro, sanji, jinbei above 1b each, cause imo they will fight and defeat king, queen and jack.

Franky: 600-700b
Brook:400b
Robin:500-600
Nami:300-400
Chopper: 500-600b (if the fucking joke ends)
Usopp: 500-700b

Nah that MVP. It's not his arc. It's about many others above him already. We settle that on another thread on how Oda sees the arc. He will have his moment, but not on lvl he is above the actions of Luffy, Law, Kidd, Sanji, and so on.
Lol so what do you think will be law,kid,luffy and sanju's post wano bounties?
Genuinely curious.

Lol so what do you think will be law,kid,luffy and sanju's post wano bounties?
Genuinely curious.
Depends as could see it rise above Kaido or close to his level. Depending how many arcs are left, but for sure Kidd, Law, and Sanji are hitting billions after this. Zoro might hit it too, but Idk as he goes after Orochi as it depends. Be fine if he ties with Sanji in bounty to continue their rivalry more as knowing Oda he would do that. Though could be a bit under Sanji on his while Kidd and Law be more closer to Luffy's bounty. Don't have exact numbers much yet.

Depends as could see it rise above Kaido or close to his level. Depending how many arcs are left, but for sure Kidd, Law, and Sanji are hitting billions after this. Zoro might hit it too, but Idk as he goes after Orochi as it depends. Be fine if he ties with Sanji in bounty to continue their rivalry more as knowing Oda he would do that. Though could be a bit under Sanji on his while Kidd and Law be more closer to Luffy's bounty. Don't have exact numbers much yet.
Ok so you definitely don't see zoro surpassing sanji in bounty post wano?
Well we'll just have to wait next year and see then.