General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

Let's hope so I want zoro reach at least 1.500b
Maybe, unless Apoo is their main source and downplays Zoro to get back at him for getting slashed. Wouldn't be surprised if a gag popped up of Sanji and Chopper having the same shared bounty because of the joke assumption of Monster Chopper helping Sanji defeat Queen with the slap. lol

why the hell will zoro be at 2 bil and sanji at 700 mil
Its an old prediction but Zoro will get 1.8b+-
This increase will be Zoro having about 60% of Luffy's bounty

This prediction was made a long time ago when i thought both Jinbe and Sanji will tag Queen thats why the amount is soo low
Post automatically merged:

Stop comparing me to your parents my friend

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
IMO,

Sanji and Zoro likely won't get bigger bounties than Queen and King. Yamato will get anything b/w 800 and 1.3B if she's noticed. Killer's bounty is gonna be around 700 to 900. Jimbe will get something like 500+ or 600+.
Post automatically merged:

Its an old prediction but Zoro will get 1.8b+-
This increase will be Zoro having about 60% of Luffy's bounty

This prediction was made a long time ago when i thought both Jinbe and Sanji will tag Queen thats why the amount is soo low
Zoro can't have a bounty that high if Luffy is only 3B.

I think flat 200 raise for the rest of the crew and allies for taking down a Yonko is the right call. That puts them at

Nami- 266 million
Ussop- 400 million
Chopper- 200 million
Robin- 330 million
Franky- 294 million
Brook- 283 million

Luffy I think is a cert to double his and get 3 billion.

I'm a bit uncertain about Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei. I don't think their bounties will be as high as the Calamities even after this arc- in the same way Luffy won't be higher than Kaido, and I doubt the others generally will be above the Numbers/Tobi Rokko (Ussop and Robin might edge out some of them). Zoro might get just over a billion (1.02 would be his usual multiple of 6 bounty pattern, 1.2 billion at the absolute most), but I don't think he'd be dramatically over that. He's the hardest one to predict because Oda's not gave us Rayleigh or Mihawk's bounty. Even the other four YC1's could give us more of a hint. We don't know where he's roughly going to top out in the end, unlike Luffy (and this effects Sanji and Jinbei to a lesser effect) and that means we don't know what would be too a high a raise for this arc. I could see Sanji getting 999 million because that's the sort of thing that would really annoy him, and it's an unwritten rule that Sanji must always be annoyed by his bounty. And Jinbei could double his and get ~880.

There's not many bounty raises left in the series, and after this Luffy will be considered a great pirate and be ready to meet Shanks. I think those numbers are nice middle of the road Yonko crew bounties. After Elbaf maybe Luffy rises another billion, Ussop definitely hits a billion, the others hard to say.
This was my bounty predictions from early in Wano when I thought Luffy would get 3 billion. Wonder how close it will end up being.

Usopp is having a higher bounty than Jinbei.

Calling it.

Luffy/Law and Kidd getting equal credit makes sense to me when you consider Dressrosa.

As for Zoro, think he'll get a higher bounty than King, but not much of one.

If Kidd and Law have 3B bounties without being Emperors, then...

Mihawk should atleast be 4B.

:steef::steef::steef:
I'd be amazed if Mihawk reached 2 billion, much less 4.

His bounty is lower than Buggy's at the moment, and I could easily see Buggy's bounty being lower than Blackbeards.

A bit disappointed that we didn't see the bounties for the rest of the Straw Hats in chapter 1053, hopefully we will see the rest of the bounty updates in the next chapter.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Buggy's bounty will interesting.

The fans all agree anything above a billion berries means the individual power must be atleast somewhat extremely powerful. Heck,even Katakuri was barely above a billion

But then again, A Yonko having low bounty sounds too bad and the WG clearly know how strong Buggy is.

Luffys bounty was a bit lower than expected but I’m going to stick with 1.62 and 1.577 for Zoro and Sanji respectively.

1.5 + Ennies Lobby bounties.
Seems fitting for taking down the calamities and works with their usual bounty numbers.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta