General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
ls it my time to assume that you’re a troll?..:watchout:

Big Mom, Kaido, Law, Kid and Luffy are pirate captains..
Zoro and Sanji are on the same crew the same logic doesn’t apply.. The whole point is that Big Mom and Kaido’s bounties add up to an even number..
Why can't the same logic work for Z&S and K&Q??
K&Q are seen as a dynamic duo in the same way as Kaido and Big Mom, and the trio captains has a dynamic similar to that of Zoro and Sanji. Oda can establish the same bounty logic here

Luffy got his Enies Lobby 10X

300 Million - 3 Billion
120 Million - 1.2 Billion(40%)
77 Million - 770 Million(25%)

At best Sanji gets 990 Million
Most liKely 30% of Luffy’s bounty 900 Million which is good for Sanji since that would mean he closed the Enies Lobby gap..

This chapter pretty much confirmed that the Beast Pirates bounties are inflated and that Big Mom and Kaido are 2 sides of the same coin.. Thus Sanji can still be above Queen and Smoothie YC2 and not breaK the Billion at the same time for 388 Million correlation..

This maKes the most sense..

Zoro - 1.28 Billion (4X vs 3x WCl Luffy)
Sanji - 990 Million (3X vs 3X WCl Luffy)

With Luffy being this low it’s pretty clear Oda has his mind set on having Zoro only reach the Billion bounty this time around and he will have a boost for being Known as the second strongest fighter of the Strawhats..
Sorry to offend, your standards are completely stupid.
Standard ennies lobby? Really? lmao
Standard 388M you invented and it doesn't make any sense to anyone?

And you yourself cannot be consistent with your own stupid standards. Either Sanji has 777 million, or his idiotic pattern doesn't make sense.

And Zoro gets a raise for his 2nd strongest fighter? lmao this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Does Luffy get a raise for being 1st stronger? Does Sanji get a raise for being 3rd strongest? Hey, Jinbe gets a raise for being 5th strongest?
Increase for being 1st/2nd/3rd/4th... stronger lmaoo

Originally I had 4.5 for Luffy, but then in the last day before the spoilers I changed it to 5, thinking that Nika DF would add to it at least 500mil on top of 4.5. But yeah, way off... not that I care though, on the other hand it's good that Luffy has 3bill, but I still don't get why Kid and Law have 3bill too. I mean I do why, but it still sucks.

Teach - 5,096,000,000 (*I think he has to break the 5bil threshold)
Buggy - 3,015,000,000 (*retarded if he has a lower bounty than Kidd or Law)
Luffy - 3,000,000,000
Kidd - 3,000,000,000
Law - 3,000,000,000
Shiryu - 2,400,000,000
Mihawk - 2,389,000,000
*Can't imagine he'd have a bounty higher than a Yonko.
Laffite - 2,322,000,000
Weevil - 2,038,000,000
*With Law and Kidd hitting the 3 bil mark, I'm almost certain now that Teach's top 3 will all be within the 2bil range and my guess is Weevil will be part of this group.
Beckman - 2,000,000,000
Lucky Roo - 1,777,000,000
Yasopp - 1,500,000,000
Zoro/Sanji
-> 1,420,000,000/1377,000,000
*Personally I think it'd be a massive disservice to Zoro & Sanji if it is any lower than this. Obvious that WG are tryna suppress Luffy's threat level and gas lighting folks with his current bounty but no reason to do that with Zoro & Sanji.
-> 1,200,000,000/1,177,000,000 (pessimistic estimate)
*Luffy had a bounty of 300,000,000 on Enies Lobby and Zoro a bounty of 120,000,000 so Oda could potentially mirror that given Luffy currently has 3,000,000,000.
Hancock - 1,080,000,000
Killer - *500,000,000~700,000,000 (*Perorin range seems about right even if his bounty gets inflated coz of Kidd but will be interesting to see what Oda does with him. For instance, does Killer really deserve a bounty a higher than the other SHs that took out the Tobi Roppo simply coz Kidd's bounty is so high? On Paper they have better war contributions than he does.)
Usopp - 700,000,000
Jinbe - 600,000,000
Nico Robin - 530,000,000
Franky - 494,000,000
Brook - 288,000,000
Nami - 266,000,000
Monster Chopper - 200,000,000

I'll admit I was wrong with Luffy's bounty. Putting aside the Gorosei trying to cover up G5 and the "D" in his name, ultimately Luffy's bounty was decently below Kaido's. Guess he'll meet Shanks with a lower bounty but as a fellow Yonko. I look forward to it.

I still see Zoro getting 1.6 billion for his defeat of the 1.39 billion man and for scarring Kaido and all he did on the rooftop. With the 3 Captains getting the credit for the downfall of the 2 Emperors, I'm not sure how much credit Zoro and Killer will get for their rooftop exploits but Zoro will get at minimum, above King.

Sanji getting 1.33 is my low-ball estimation. With Luffy at 3 billion, I don't see Sanji getting half of Luffy's or higher so my main guess is still 1.43 billion (maybe 1.39).

Killer's captain has a 3 billion bounty, Killer beat a 320 million man and he was on the rooftop. I can see him getting 1.1 billion if his rooftop stuff and leader of the New Gen stuff is taken into consideration. If not, then 400-700 million.

Last edited:
How did it confirm that?
lt made people acknowledge that Kaido and Big Mom Bounties adding up to an even 9 Billion was not a coincidence.. And now it's becoming hard to refute the fact that Queen and Smoothie are 388 Million which is Big Moms Bounty of 4.388 Billion have no significance to it..

Why can't the same logic work for Z&S and K&Q??
K&Q are seen as a dynamic duo in the same way as Kaido and Big Mom, and the trio captains has a dynamic similar to that of Zoro and Sanji. Oda can establish the same bounty logic here
The problem is not with Z&S and K&Q, it's going from BM&K to K&Q that doesn't work.. King and Queen don't add up to an even number..

Sorry to offend, your standards are completely stupid.
Standard ennies lobby? Really? lmao
Standard 388M you invented and it doesn't make any sense to anyone?

And you yourself cannot be consistent with your own stupid standards. Either Sanji has 777 million, or his idiotic pattern doesn't make sense.

And Zoro gets a raise for his 2nd strongest fighter? lmao this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Does Luffy get a raise for being 1st stronger? Does Sanji get a raise for being 3rd strongest? Hey, Jinbe gets a raise for being 5th strongest?
Increase for being 1st/2nd/3rd/4th... stronger lmaoo
l don't see any argument here, only denial..

Hell yeah.. shitty to admit Oda trolls via Gorosei/WG affecting Luffy worth more than 4.5bil. Furthermore, Kid and Law got the same value..
Now I have to recalculate other SH possiblity of bounty.
Post automatically merged:

This was my bounty predictions from early in Wano when I thought Luffy would get 3 billion. Wonder how close it will end up being.
Now I'm attracted to your prediction :kata:

Contrary to Luffy,Kid and Law who were reported to have collectively taken down 2 emperors,Zoro,Sanji,Jinbei and Robin,Franky actually soloed their opponent so they'll 100% get higher bounties than them.

Also remember the Wano strawhats didn't get any raise in WcI,so they're likely to get greater increases in Oda's mind.

Zoro-1.72 billion berries
Sanji-1.38 billion berries
Jinbei-800 million berries
Robin-700 million (Poneglyph reader)
Franky-450 million
Nami-350 million
Ussop-500 million(thought to have Coc)
Killer-950 million
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's not only an emperor now because he has territories or his strength but also because his crew is incredible,most of them beat Beast pirate members solo so this was probably a huge factor in it which defavoured Kid and Law.

Luffy is only given 3B because the rest will be spread all through his crew,especially the strawhats who didn't go to WCI.

Last edited:
The last time Zoro got a bounty he got 200M and Luffy got 100M, we can't follow any logic with Oda so I don't know if Zoro can get more than Luffy like he did in Dressarosa, it's also possible that Killer gets the same bounty as Zoro, the Strawhats have more fights to increase their bounties and Mihawk also has a bounty, if Zoro gets a billion now then the next fight will get him over a billion, by the time he beats Mihawk he'll have a bounty higher than several Yonkou. :myman: