General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
What I really find curious is why Sanji’s is lower than Jinbe’s. Is it because Jinbe was a former warlord and he years of experience or did he do something else while escaping from WCI? And Zoros bounty being only 1100 higher than Jinbe is also strange.

After Jimbei left his shichibukai status 2 years ago, his bounty was just 438m & when become Big Mom ally.

This makes even Wano wasnt well written. & The author himself acknowledged the level of the arc. If Jimbei want to be gotten 1Bil, he should fight Jack for straight 1 B, or Peros with the 300m leap excuse for join The Emperor Luffy. But he only got 547m whoswho. Then we got the need of the Scabbards existence.
I don't see the excuse over here.

I assume the details of the fights were not passed to the WG. That's why things like Ussop, Franky and Brook getting the same bounty increase happened.
It does look that way, which is pretty annoying since CP0 was literally watching everything that happened in the arc. And just don’t seemed to have bothered telling anyone.

I assume the details of the fights were not passed to the WG. That's why things like Ussop, Franky and Brook getting the same bounty increase happened.
Seems to be something like this, the 300m increase for Franky, Brook, Nami and Ussop are mostly by taking part in the battle and being under Luffy.

Is like how in DR everyone got a 50m for being associated with Luffy.

Robin got a 800m increase, most likely 300m for being under Luffy and 500m for her danger to the WG

For the other three, they got:
Zoro 300m+490m=790m
Sanji 300m+402=702m
Jinbei 300m+362m= 662m

Think what was reported was just that Zoro beat King, Sanji beat Queen and Jinhei beat WsW. And Jinbei more that 300m increaae come from WsW being a fomer WG agent, but mostly from he being a former Warlord as the WG seems to be putting very high bounties on them

Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are a little too low imo - but it's not a bad bounty in general.
Jimbei having 1,1bil. makes absolute no sense. Zoro and Sanji should be far above him. The only explanation i see here, it Oda wanted to do a gag, but this gag seems extremely forced.
Ussope's gag back in DR made sense - Sanji was not there - Ussope was the most wanted man in DR and the whole ''God Ussope'' thing.
But with Jimbei's case there is no explanation for that - Zoro and Sanji defeated a YC over 1,3bil. each while Jimbei defeated W'sW with only over 500mil.

I think the only Normal is Nami and Brook because they really didn’t do anything in the war

Zoro Sanji and Frankys bounty each deserve a 200 million boost at least
Well the deal with robin/jinbe was a boost on the other hand lowest/deserved like luffy? zoro Sanji afterall those were the differences between k&Q wich could have got a boost from MADS/lunarian
Biggest L Franky and chopper too low from them afterall they did

Convert Zoro bounty (binary) into decimal, then we have 340. It is to say Zoro is higher again to Sanji 330. While Sanji is back to 32 (32 is Sanji) lower than 33 or 320 is lower than 330.

While Jimbei bounty has the hidden meaning that he is the no 4. Convert Jimbei bounty (binary) into decimal then we have 300. 300 is lower than 320 & 340. & These three have the same exact interval, it is 20 points.

The bounty analysis is just an 'i feel like it', no further reasoning.

Edit: but it looks like not the case after Zoro revised bounty

Last edited: