General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
People thought that Usopp would get credit for defeating two tobi roppo while Jinbei would only get credit for defeating one.
That wouldn't have matter at the end of the day Jinbe is a pirate with experience he was a warlord in younko crew he betrayed the WG...also robin was gonna have bigger bounty than Ussop ngl i thought Jinbe was gonna be the 4th bounty but close to robin like Jinbe 940 robin 930

Hi guys what are your thoughts on Kuma’s updated bounty if he regained his consciousness which I believe is definitely gonna happen either by the end of this arc or something close to it.

I personally could see it reaching 2B. What about you?

Hi guys what are your thoughts on Kuma’s updated bounty if he regained his consciousness which I believe is definitely gonna happen either by the end of this arc or something close to it.

Would be Odaish to give him 1,596,000,000 since he gave 1,965,000,000 to Crocodile and 1,659,000,000 to Hancock (he reversed the cyphers only).

Realistically, I think he'll get 1,996,000,000 or 2,096,000,000. Fitting for the former RHM of the allegedly Most Wanted Man... who also happen to know a lot about Vegapunk works.

I would say between 1,6 billion and 1,9 billion.
The only ex Shichibukai I can see going beyond the 2 billion mark is Doflamingo and Weevil.

Would be Odaish to give him 1,596,000,000 since he gave 1,965,000,000 to Crocodile and 1,659,000,000 to Hancock (he reversed the cyphers only).

Realistically, I think he'll get 1,996,000,000 or 2,096,000,000. Fitting for the former RHM of the allegedly Most Wanted Man... who also happen to know a lot about Vegapunk works.
1.596 B seems to be a sweet spot for him. I don't see him on caliber with BB with 2.29 Bounty. Crocodile probably got a bounty raise due to cross guild. Boa is at a good spot too.

That’s fair; but at that point do you thing the WG places bounties on all nations not connected with them that engage in war? They’re in a weird spot in the world tbh
I wouldn't say so for normal unaligned countries, but the Germa Kingdom is indeed home to a super-shady mercenary army that uses now-illegal clones and who tried to directly join an Emperor.

So, it's bounties not so much for being the Royal Family of Germa Kingdom.....as it is for being commanders of Germa 66.

I wouldn't say so for normal unaligned countries, but the Germa Kingdom is indeed home to a super-shady mercenary army that uses now-illegal clones and who tried to directly join an Emperor.

So, it's bounties not so much for being the Royal Family of Germa Kingdom.....as it is for being commanders of Germa 66.
But then by doing this they’re confirming this armies existence. Remember the people in the world think Germa66 is really just a myth. It’s more convenient for the wg to continue treating them as a normal nation and keeping the army of evil as just a myth otherwise there’d be panic.

Kinda like how they covered up impel down level 6 escapees and tried covering up joyboy luffy

But then by doing this they’re confirming this armies existence. Remember the people in the world think Germa66 is really just a myth. It’s more convenient for the wg to continue treating them as a normal nation and keeping the army of evil as just a myth otherwise there’d be panic.

Kinda like how they covered up impel down level 6 escapees and tried covering up joyboy luffy
That is a fair point. While I still do believe they will get bounties, your statement here is also a good reason why they may not.

And the Level Six guys! I wonder if any of them are with the Cross Guild now?