General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think Le Feet really brings it together TBH.
Both Navigators
West Blue vs East Blue
(bird) Corrupt Sheriff vs Cat Burglar
Both use staff weapons
how is he setting him apart from the rest?
When Teach and his crew were fighting law pirates Shiryu laffite and pizarro so i find that like an oda's message those are the three main commanders to zoro Sanji and Jinbe
Post automatically merged:

*without Shiryu laffite and pizarro

When Teach and his crew were fighting law pirates Shiryu laffite and pizarro so i find that like an oda's message those are the three main commanders to zoro Sanji and Jinbe
Post automatically merged:

*without Shiryu laffite and pizarro
There are others who are not there aswell what about them

There are others who are not there aswell what about them
Oh you mean the giant dude?possible but there are the two options oda is setting them apart or they are like galley la cp undercovers don't know what is up to but Shiryu is going to have the highest bounty don't think 2b but around 1.5 to 1.8b

There won't be bounty in this arc lol
I thought so too, but the way things are going now it’s hard not to see a bounty increase. Luffy taking Vegapunk from WG, fighting CP0 and possibly Luffy fighting an admiral that shit is major news headline. Covering such event would be hard for the WG.

I thought so too, but the way things are going now it’s hard not to see a bounty increase. Luffy taking Vegapunk from WG, fighting CP0 and possibly Luffy fighting an admiral that shit is major news headline. Covering such event would be hard for the WG.
Well if it's rupee Probably*

If the SHs get a boost and Luffy gets similar boost as BB did doing whatever he did sometime around mid Wano that would put Luffy around Kaido's bounty which would be super close to his predicted final bounty 5.6b :wonderland:

I think they'll get a boost, one close to the red haired pirates but bit less than blackbeard pirates. Around 3.5-3.7b for Luffy and everyone else up by 200-400m

Right now we don't have someone who will leak the information out of Egghead.
While-> 3B Wano: apoo, 1.5B WCI: morgans, 500M Dressrosa: Issho, 400M Marineford: live streaming,... Before that,... I forget.

1st we need to point out who will be the leaker. I can only think Vegapunk himself. Assuming on it, only Luffy will get 4B with a story like 'Vegapunk is kidnapped by Straw Hat". Meanwhile, BB get higher too.
"2 Emperors are in quick Pace"

Right now we don't have someone who will leak the information out of Egghead.
While-> 3B Wano: apoo, 1.5B WCI: morgans, 500M Dressrosa: Issho, 400M Marineford: live streaming,... Before that,... I forget.

1st we need to point out who will be the leaker. I can only think Vegapunk himself. Assuming on it, only Luffy will get 4B with a story like 'Vegapunk is kidnapped by Straw Hat". Meanwhile, BB get higher too.
"2 Emperors are in quick Pace"
Caribou is still on the island

Invading egghead, interacting with vegapunk, fighting CP0, fighting seraphims and last but not least, fighting kizaru os DEFINITELY warranting a bounty increase.

The difference is that instead of zoro, robin is the one getting another huge increase alongside luffy, she's the second most important strawhat by a LONG mile to the eyes of the government, the closer she gets to discovering and translating the truth, the more dangerous and valuable she becomes.

We might very well get new bounties. At least for Luffy and Zoro that more accurately reflect their worth. 1B flat for both would be deserved.

4B Luffy - "kidnaps" Vegapunk, beats Lucci, skirmish with Kizaru
2.111B Zoro - Displays AdCoC, beats Kaku, destroys marine fleet

4B Puts Luffy right next to BB and Shanks at 4B. Like Lucci said, he doesn't recognize Luffy as an emperor. The true barrier is 4. (BB will rise to nearly 5 anyways after doing Boa Hancock and Law in like nothing and perhaps even Garp)

2.111B Puts Zoro at the level beyond King, Marco, Katakuri and close to the semi yonko where BB was at first and where I expect Beckmann and Shiryu to be at. There should be a significant gap between Zoro and Jinbei/Sanji and no one has seen his AdCoC (extremely rare power).