General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Luffy's bounty always triples, or slightly more than triples (Croc). Luffy was 30 million, he beats Croc, he goes to 100 million. That's 3.333 times higher. Luffy now is 1.5 billion, he beats Kaido, he goes to 5 billion. That's 3.333 times higher.

There is a reason Whitebeard's bounty is just slightly more than 5 billion. It's symbolic that even after Wano, only Roger/WB (PK level guys) are above him.

Or he might go to Kaido's 4.6 billion, and then get a 1 billion increase after Elbaf, to reach the holy "5.6 billion".

Last edited:
Luffy's bounty always triples, or slightly more than triples (Croc). Luffy was 30 million, he beats Croc, he goes to 100 million. That's 3.333 times higher. Luffy now is 1.5 billion, he beats Kaido, he goes to 5 billion. That's 3.333 times higher.

There is a reason Whitebeard's bounty is just slightly more than 5 billion. It's symbolic that even after Wano, only Roger/WB (PK level guys) are above him.

Or he might go to Kaido's 4.6 billion, and then get a 1 billion increase after Elbaf, to reach the holy "5.6 billion".
not always after Marin ford and defeating Doffy each time he Get 100m+
after wano i think he will get 1-2B+ +> 2.5-3.5B

when luffy defeated doffy with law
he didn't get huge jump as croco lucci katakuri , even in the news and the report to akainu and goroci said by alliance of luffy and law
so i don't think luffy bounty will jump in bounty after wano , it will be something similar to doffy . kaidou has fallen by alliance of
8 WG members+plus marco and maybe marines, wano samurai etc , so luffy will only rise above 2B a little.

The hardest ones to guess are prob the rest of SHs not Luffy!
Cuz we all vary in these speculations!!

in all honesty I don’t think Nami and Chopper deserve anything more than 166M and 150M respectively! With Usopp prob being a ridiculous 500M while Franky and Brook are 294M and 283M yet Robin is a hard one!!

Still other fans jump for 300M+ as a minimum for weak trio and goes up for the rest!

not always after Marin ford and defeating Doffy each time he Get 100m+
after wano i think he will get 1-2B+ +> 2.5-3.5B
Doffy's frozen bounty was 340 million though, just like Croc's frozen was below Luffy's 100 mill. He went above both of them.

Point being is Luffy never defeats someone, and his bounty is lower. NEVER. I was saying this about Luffy and Katakuri as well, when people were saying his bounty would be "800 mill".

You guys are pretty much "800 milling" Luffy's Wano bounty again. It just won't happen. He's easily 4.6 - 5 billion bounty.

You guys are pretty much "800 milling" Luffy's Wano bounty again. It just won't happen. He's easily 4.6 - 5 billion bounty.
The thing is it’s just early for Luffy to got past 4.6M now... I know we don’t agree on this, but Luffy isn’t soloing Kaido... so it makes his bounty isn’t gonna reach that of Kaido and higher. If let’s say he reached 5B after this arc as you say, how much is he gonna get when he defeats Shanks, BB, obtain the OP and destroy the WG ? 3.5B seems about right for now, it gives more room for bounty increase in Luffy’s case.

The thing is it’s just early for Luffy to got past 4.6M now...
No it isn't. Editors said One Piece will be revealed at the end of Wano, and Oda wants to end series in a 5 years. However long he drags it, it means he only has 2 or 3 arcs max left planned, where he will SURPASS Roger.

I know we don’t agree on this, but Luffy isn’t soloing Kaido...
Literally does not matter at all. Luffy wasn't 50% stronger than Katakuri to get 1.5 billion. We know bounty & strength aren't 100%.

After Kaido and BM are defeated, Luffy represents the biggest threat in the world after BB and maybe Shanks.

3.5B seems about right for now, it gives more room for bounty increase in Luffy’s case.
Like I said, you guys made the same argument about WCI, and I told you you were 100% wrong. "Luffy is not strong enough to get a bounty higher than Katakuri, Cracker is stronger, something about Nami. His bounty should be 800 mill."

As pointed above, you guys are "800 milling" Luffy's bounty again. Literally no one expected 1.5 billion. Even I thought he would be 1.1 billion. Oda doesn't give af.

No it isn't. Editors said One Piece will be revealed at the end of Wano, and Oda wants to end series in a 5 years. However long he drags it, it means he only has 2 or 3 arcs max left planned, where he will SURPASS Roger.
Again I would repeat my question... how much is gonna get if as you say we have 3 more arcs maximum? If I’m not mistaken you agree with me on the speculation of Luffy’s final bounty being 5.6B, right? So are you saying defeating BB, Shanks and finding the OP is only worth 600M increase!! That’s too low tbh... unless Luffy’s final bounty above 6B or 7B...

Again I would repeat my question... how much is gonna get if as you say we have 3 more arcs maximum? If I’m not mistaken you agree with me on the speculation of Luffy’s final bounty being 5.6B, right? So are you saying defeating BB, Shanks and finding the OP is only worth 600M increase!! That’s too low tbh... unless Luffy’s final bounty above 6B or 7B...
I don't think Luffy's final bounty is 5.6 billion... I think he will get that once he will surpass Roger. But remember what the marines hinted, DRAGON has the highest bounty in the world. Luffy's bounty will obviously surpass his dad's as the "most dangerous in the world".

Dragon could potentially be 10 billion, so after One Piece Luffy's will go beyond that. That's why I'm saying you guys are giving too small of an increase when we only have 2-3 major arcs left.

when luffy defeated doffy with law
he didn't get huge jump as croco lucci katakuri , even in the news and the report to akainu and goroci said by alliance of luffy and law
so i don't think luffy bounty will jump in bounty after wano , it will be something similar to doffy . kaidou has fallen by alliance of
8 WG members+plus marco and maybe marines, wano samurai etc , so luffy will only rise above 2B a little.
Luffy didnt get a high bounty in dressrosa because he did something good because Fujitora didnt allow news manipulation Luffy was the man who defeated Doflamingo therefore it would be unwise to increase his bounty he did clean up the dirt of the WG

In alabasta there was no big news the marines just increased

also in Wano if he defeats Kaido on his own then he gets easily an bounty over 4.6 billion and he would be yonko level and if he got help for example from
Marco, Kid, Law, Drake, Neko and so on he would just get an increase to 3,5 at max

The funny thing is the current Warlords won't get a bounty hike until they do something to warrant an increase. Jinbei got his increase coz he of his many actions during the war alongside Luffy. Pretty sure Ivanchan and Crocodile also got some bounty increases back them.
Meanwhile Moriah still has his 320m coz he has done anything to warrant an increase. The only way Mihawk gets an increase from his current 600m (My estimate) is if he successfully defeats the envoy sent to arrest him. Same goes for Weevil and Boa.

Luffy having a 2.5 billion increase so his bounty became 4 billion should make enough sense since he'll not defeat Kaido and Big Mom alone. With a 4 billion bounty, him being the underdog against Shanks (whose bounty is a little higher than 4B) or Teach (whose bounty could get a 2 billion spike if getting BM's poneglpyh and/or a Mythical zoan DF as a third DF turn out to be true) should be believable.

That said, the likes of Marco, Jinbe, Kidd, Law, and Zoro getting a 1.5 to 2 billion increase if they have a hand in Big Mom's and/or Kaido's defeat is not out of the realm of possibility.